Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast
Results 101 to 110 of 116

Thread: Student convicted of hacking Sarah Palin e-mail account

  1. #101
    Hippie Hater
    texmaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Dallas TEXAS
    Last Seen
    08-20-15 @ 01:17 AM
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    3,969

    Re: Student convicted of hacking Sarah Palin e-mail account

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    And you are doing it again.
    Holding you accountable for your false accusations? Guilty as charged.

    I did not talk about the charges, I talked about the person.
    If the only way you can argue is to make **** up, it's time to give it up.

    The only person making things up is you as usual.

    You made two claims. 1. That the republicans in this thread were claiming the democrats were defending this kid's actions

    2. The right wingers were " basically lying."

    I asked you to support these claims with quotes and the only quote you came up with was a clearly sarcastic reamrk from one person that neither supported your BS claim of defending the actions of the kid or supported your "lying" charge.

    I understand you are frustrated with not being able to spout your baseless accusations and get away with it but such is life
    Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.

    John Adams

  2. #102
    Guru
    ADK_Forever's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Last Seen
    05-07-11 @ 09:26 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    3,706

    Re: Student convicted of hacking Sarah Palin e-mail account

    Quote Originally Posted by TurtleDude View Post
    what insults? I call em like I see em. You are the one who worships a politician not me.
    From what I've seen, as soon as someone debunks your goofy claims you start hurling insults. That's not "calling them like you see them". That's whining.
    Thank You Barack Obama for Restoring Honor To The Presidency.
    President Obama will rank as one of our greatest presidents!

  3. #103
    Global Moderator
    Moderator

    Zyphlin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    NoMoAuchie
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    48,004

    Re: Student convicted of hacking Sarah Palin e-mail account

    Quote Originally Posted by texmaster View Post
    How is that not blaming the victim and not at the very minimum downplaying the crime he committed
    Its not blaming the victim. And if you want some consistency go look at my comments in the Clinton 9/11 thread because it'll be similar. While you don't blame the victim for what happened to them neither can you ignore the actions they took that contributed to putting them in a situation worse then it needed to be.

    A girl gets raped, that's not her fault. If she decided to turn down her friends offer to walk her to the car, decided to go down a back alley rather than the around the street so she could cut down on some time, and is so drunk off her ass she's having trouble walking then it is ridiculous to not acknowledge the fact she took actions that put herself in a bad situation that could've potentially been avoided. Does that mean its "her fault"? No. Does it excuse the guy who does it? No. Just doing something stupid does not mean bad things SHOULD happen. But its ignorance and immature not to realize the errors you made that lead up to it.

    Same thing with Clinton and 9/11. Is Clinton to blame for 9/11? Absolutely not, the hijackers and those that funded and planned 9/11 are to blame for it. However to not recognize the issues and errors made by Clinton's administration and identify them for what they are, mistakes that helped inevitably lead to a situation where such an attack was possible, would be foolish.

    And similar here. Sarah Palin is not to blame for being hacked. However Sarah Palin made stupid decisions in having a very easy to figure out password and having googleable answers to her security questions when she is a major political figure running for the second highest office in the land. It would be irresponsible and ignorant to ignore her errors and not use it as an opportunity to say "This is why people need to take their cyber security more seriously".

    There is difference between blame for the actual act and partial blame for putting one in such a situation to make such an act possible or more likely.

    This does not excuse the guy, and I hope he does get some punishment to show this isn't just alright to do. But what he did is in no way worth 5 years in prison let alone 25.

  4. #104
    Guru
    F107HyperSabr's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Connecticut
    Last Seen
    10-21-10 @ 09:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    2,617

    Re: Student convicted of hacking Sarah Palin e-mail account

    Quote Originally Posted by texmaster View Post
    Are you really that uninformed? Richard Armatige outed her.


    Jesus where have you been?
    Armatige was the bag guy!!!
    I do not recall the Viet Cong asking me if I was a natural born or Naturalized American before they shot at me, they just shot at all of us f107HyperSabr

  5. #105
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:01 AM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,361
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Student convicted of hacking Sarah Palin e-mail account

    Quote Originally Posted by Gipper View Post
    I know where you live now.

    I've heard also that the whole "prison rape" thing is blown out of proportion, but I don't want to believe it in some cases. I stayed with my buddy for a while in Ypsilanti when I was debating on EMU for grad school, and they have a woman's prison. If porn has taught me anything, it's that oppressed, incarcerated, smoking hot women gathered en masse in a giant prison shower have wet lesbian orgies.

    If you take that away from me, I swear I will never forgive you.
    You got a 50/50 chance actually.

    It's Ionia county though.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  6. #106
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:01 AM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,361
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Student convicted of hacking Sarah Palin e-mail account

    Quote Originally Posted by texmaster View Post
    Holding you accountable for your false accusations? Guilty as charged.
    No, you where changing my words to fit what you wanted to present.


    The only person making things up is you as usual.

    You made two claims. 1. That the republicans in this thread were claiming the democrats were defending this kid's actions

    2. The right wingers were " basically lying."

    I asked you to support these claims with quotes and the only quote you came up with was a clearly sarcastic reamrk from one person that neither supported your BS claim of defending the actions of the kid or supported your "lying" charge.

    I understand you are frustrated with not being able to spout your baseless accusations and get away with it but such is life
    Which I backed up with a quote. I did not have to make **** up to try and make my point.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  7. #107
    Hippie Hater
    texmaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Dallas TEXAS
    Last Seen
    08-20-15 @ 01:17 AM
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    3,969

    Re: Student convicted of hacking Sarah Palin e-mail account

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    No, you where changing my words to fit what you wanted to present
    Another lie. Produce the quote where I changed your words or take it back.


    Which I backed up with a quote. I did not have to make **** up to try and make my point.
    You backed it up with a quote that did not fit the argument you presented.

    Lying won't get you out of this. I never changed your quote.
    Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.

    John Adams

  8. #108
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:01 AM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,361
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Student convicted of hacking Sarah Palin e-mail account

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    This thread is hilarious. No one is really defending the guy that I can see, but if you read the posts of the right wingers here, you would think "the left" is somehow lockstep in backing this guy. I know none of our right wing friends would even be at all dishonest in their presentation....
    Quote Originally Posted by texmaster View Post
    There is a difference between claiming someone is downplaying the crime and claiming someone is defending the crime. Could you point to the posts of the "right wingers" that have said the left is defending the crime committed?
    Quote Originally Posted by texmaster View Post
    Another lie. Produce the quote where I changed your words or take it back.




    You backed it up with a quote that did not fit the argument you presented.

    Lying won't get you out of this. I never changed your quote.
    Anything else I can do for you?
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  9. #109
    Hippie Hater
    texmaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Dallas TEXAS
    Last Seen
    08-20-15 @ 01:17 AM
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    3,969

    Re: Student convicted of hacking Sarah Palin e-mail account

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    Anything else I can do for you?
    Please tell me you're drinking. Its the only way you could be this far off the reservation.

    My question to your claim:

    Could you point to the posts of the "right wingers" that have said the left is defending the crime committed?

    And now you are responding with your own post as evidence of "right wingers" claiming democrats are defending this guy?

    I must admit that was really funny but its also so sad that you are as confused as you are.

    See, when you claim "right wingers" are saying liberals are defending the guy your own post denying anyone is defending him doesn't make your argument valid.

    You would need a post from "right wingers" as your argument claimed and the only one you posted didn't even come close to making your case.


    But I do appreciate the laugh. Thanks for that


    and I'm still waiting for you to prove right wingers are "lying"

    And I see you couldn't back up your bull**** claim I changed your words. Are you conceeding that point now or are you hoping if you duck it it will go away? That is your MO but I was just curious
    Last edited by texmaster; 05-02-10 at 05:54 PM.
    Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.

    John Adams

  10. #110
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:01 AM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,361
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Student convicted of hacking Sarah Palin e-mail account

    Quote Originally Posted by texmaster View Post
    Please tell me you're drinking. Its the only way you could be this far off the reservation.

    My question to your claim:

    Could you point to the posts of the "right wingers" that have said the left is defending the crime committed?

    And now you are responding with your own post as evidence of "right wingers" claiming democrats are defending this guy?

    I must admit that was really funny but its also so sad that you are as confused as you are.

    See, when you claim "right wingers" are saying liberals are defending the guy your own post denying anyone is defending him doesn't make your argument valid.

    You would need a post from "right wingers" as your argument claimed and the only one you posted didn't even come close to making your case.


    But I do appreciate the laugh. Thanks for that


    and I'm still waiting for you to prove right wingers are "lying"

    And I see you couldn't back up your bull**** claim I changed your words. Are you conceeding that point now or are you hoping if you duck it it will go away? That is your MO but I was just curious
    And now we move the goalposts. You asked for me to prove you changed my words, so I showed you doing it.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •