Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 53

Thread: Small Riot Breaks Out at Immigration Protest

  1. #31
    Sage
    The Giant Noodle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Northern Illinois
    Last Seen
    11-03-14 @ 05:39 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    7,333

    re: Small Riot Breaks Out at Immigration Protest

    1. $11 Billion to $22 billion is spent on welfare to illegal aliens each year by state governments. V

    2. $2.2 Billion dollars a year is spent on food assistance programs such as food stamps, WIC, and free school lunches for illegal aliens.

    3. $2.5 Billion dollars a year is spent on Medicaid for illegal aliens.

    4. $12 Billion dollars a year is spent on primary and secondary school education for children here illegally and they cannot speak a word of English!

    5. $17 Billion dollars a year is spent for education for the American-born children of illegal aliens, known as anchor babies.

    6. $3 Million Dollars a DAY is spent to incarcerate illegal aliens.

    7. 30% percent of all Federal Prison inmates are illegal aliens.

    8. $90 Billion Dollars a year is spent on illegal aliens for welfare social services by the American taxpayers.

    9. $200 Billion Dollars a year in suppressed American wages are caused by the illegal aliens.

    10. The illegal aliens in the United States have a crime rate that’s two and a half times that of white non-illegal aliens. In particular,their children, are going to make a huge additional crime problem in the US.

    11. During the year of 2005 there were 4 to 10 MILLION illegal aliens that crossed our southern border also, as many as 19,500 illegal aliens from terrorist countries.

    12. The National Policy Institute, “estimated that the total cost of mass deportation would be between $206 and $230 billion or an average cost of between $41 and $46 billion annually over a five year period.”

    13. In 2006 illegal aliens sent home $45 BILLION in remittances back to their countries of origin.

    14. “The Dark Side of Illegal Immigration: Nearly One Million Sex Crimes Committed by Illegal Immigrants In The United States.”
    There is one thing that can fix this problem. Guess what it is!
    CORPORATE GREED AND UNION GREED
    DEMOCRATS AND REPUBLICANS
    DESTROYING THE BEST OF AMERICA ONE DAY AT A TIME

    This is the worst kind of discrimination. The kind against ME! ~ Bender

  2. #32
    Ayatollah of Rock n Rolla
    SgtRock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Deep in the Heart of Texas
    Last Seen
    11-27-17 @ 08:27 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    7,006

    re: Small Riot Breaks Out at Immigration Protest

    Quote Originally Posted by new coup for you View Post
    I think the bill is an illegal, racist bill.

    But why has Arizona had to resort to such dire measures?

    Because the Federal Government has not done its duty to control immigration. What did they think the result would be?

    This kind of reactionary, racist legislation is the direct result of the Federal Government abandoning its responsibilities to state and local governments.

    If Obama is serious about preventing this kind of legislation then he should do something serious to control immigration before this kind of legislation is considered necessary.
    70% of Arizonians approve of the bill. Are you suggesting 70% or the population of the state of Arizona are racist. And an other thing, why is it called ILLEGAL immigrant? Because they are breaking the law. Who enforces the law. Law enforcement does. If someone is busted with an illegal weapon is that a matter for the ATF (a federal agency). That depends. They should be notified at least. But if local law enforcement apprehends an individual with an illegal weapon they have the right to arrest that individual and enforce the law. Why should it be any different if local law enforcement bust someone who is in the country illegally. They should be allowd to do thier job and determine if the individual is a legal citizen and notify I.C.E. Local law enforcemnt entails enforement of local, state, and federal laws.
    Last edited by SgtRock; 04-25-10 at 10:42 PM.
    When America is strong the world is calm, When America is weak tyrants and terrorist slaughter the meek. ~ SgtRock

  3. #33
    Cheese
    Aunt Spiker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Sasnakra
    Last Seen
    09-10-16 @ 06:10 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    28,433

    re: Small Riot Breaks Out at Immigration Protest

    I think it's VERY funny that people are accusing this bill - and other such bills - to be racist when they are NOT geared towards ANY particular race.

    We also have illegals here from Canada, Germany, Russia, China, Australia. Probably every single country in the WORLD. All these individuals will be equally affected in their own way.

    But yet - it's racist only because the majority of illegals are from Mexico? That makes no sense.

    For those buying into this 'racist' argument, you need to LEARN something about what you're standing up to fight for (or against) before you dare attempt to turn someone like me into a racist simply because I feel our laws should be enforced.

    The racist accusations, by the way, are quickly becoming an overused and hollow attack and soon no one will be considering any of it with heavy thought when it comes up. That's what happens when false accusations are flung around haphazardly, they undo their weight.

    Save the 'It's racist!' for situations that ARE racist - don't turn racism into the wolf.
    A screaming comes across the sky.
    It has happened before, but there is nothing to compare it to now.
    Pynchon - Gravity's Rainbow

  4. #34
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Last Seen
    11-23-11 @ 10:06 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    3,827

    re: Small Riot Breaks Out at Immigration Protest

    They use the racist argument because it's the argument of last resort. It shows they haven't a leg to stand on.

  5. #35
    Cheese
    Aunt Spiker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Sasnakra
    Last Seen
    09-10-16 @ 06:10 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    28,433

    re: Small Riot Breaks Out at Immigration Protest

    Quote Originally Posted by MyOwnDrum View Post
    They use the racist argument because it's the argument of last resort. It shows they haven't a leg to stand on.
    OMG! Like, that's totally racist. . . somehow. Legs, resorts - there's racism in that statement somewhere.
    A screaming comes across the sky.
    It has happened before, but there is nothing to compare it to now.
    Pynchon - Gravity's Rainbow

  6. #36
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Last Seen
    11-23-11 @ 10:06 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    3,827

    re: Small Riot Breaks Out at Immigration Protest

    Quote Originally Posted by Aunt Spiker View Post
    OMG! Like, that's totally racist. . . somehow. Legs, resorts - there's racism in that statement somewhere.
    We hire Mexicans to work at resorts, and they use their legs to walk while they slave to serve the White Man.

  7. #37
    Sage
    The Giant Noodle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Northern Illinois
    Last Seen
    11-03-14 @ 05:39 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    7,333

    re: Small Riot Breaks Out at Immigration Protest

    Quote Originally Posted by new coup for you View Post
    I think the bill is an illegal, racist bill.

    But why has Arizona had to resort to such dire measures?

    Because the Federal Government has not done its duty to control immigration. What did they think the result would be?

    This kind of reactionary, racist legislation is the direct result of the Federal Government abandoning its responsibilities to state and local governments.

    If Obama is serious about preventing this kind of legislation then he should do something serious to control immigration before this kind of legislation is considered necessary.
    This has ZERO to do with race. To say so proves the ignorance of this subject matter.
    And if THATS you logic..... then the mexicans are racist towards others.

    But again its not about race.
    Its about poor people that live in Mexico ILLEGALLY entering The United States. Its ABOUT them stealing our tax dollars.

    They are invading the United States and should be dealt with as invaders.
    CORPORATE GREED AND UNION GREED
    DEMOCRATS AND REPUBLICANS
    DESTROYING THE BEST OF AMERICA ONE DAY AT A TIME

    This is the worst kind of discrimination. The kind against ME! ~ Bender

  8. #38
    User
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Florida
    Last Seen
    01-24-13 @ 02:37 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    64

    Re: Small Riot Breaks Out at Immigration Protest

    We must fight this unjust law peacefully. All legal Arizona latinos and our sympathizers. First offer NO information about your legal status to an Arizona police officer. Don't give Arizona pd ANY type of documentation, not even a drivers licence. If you get a ticket, take it to court and be sure to use a public defender. Also, wherever possible, communicate with the Arizona pd ONLY in spanish. Lets get as many legal residents arrested under this law as we can. Do it for our children, because when they grow up it will still affect them. This is NOT the way to address illegal immigration from Plymouth Rock, I mean Mexico.

  9. #39
    Guru

    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Last Seen
    05-13-11 @ 09:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    4,075
    Blog Entries
    3

    Re: Mexicans Riot in Wake of Arizona Immigration Crackdown

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    Your articles shows no evidence the rioters are Mexican.
    It also shows no evidence that they are not Mexican.

  10. #40
    Sage
    mike2810's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    arizona
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:23 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    15,043

    Re: Small Riot Breaks Out at Immigration Protest

    Quote Originally Posted by Vic Mango View Post
    We must fight this unjust law peacefully. All legal Arizona latinos and our sympathizers. First offer NO information about your legal status to an Arizona police officer. Don't give Arizona pd ANY type of documentation, not even a drivers licence. If you get a ticket, take it to court and be sure to use a public defender. Also, wherever possible, communicate with the Arizona pd ONLY in spanish. Lets get as many legal residents arrested under this law as we can. Do it for our children, because when they grow up it will still affect them. This is NOT the way to address illegal immigration from Plymouth Rock, I mean Mexico.
    Your first sentance is ok, but I disagree with you that the law is unjust.. It is your right as an American citizen to state your view.

    Since they will be stopped by the police for other reasons first. You are asking them to violate other laws. So this law will have nothing to do with them having their butts taken to jail.

    Speaking spanish only? Nice way to assimilate into America.

    IMO, you statement shows what little respect you have for what American can offer when you migrate legally into the country.

    Let me ask you. Do you feel it is ok to enter into any country without permission?
    "I can explain it to you but, I can't understand it for you"

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •