Page 59 of 71 FirstFirst ... 949575859606169 ... LastLast
Results 581 to 590 of 708

Thread: Ariz. governor signs immigration enforcement bill

  1. #581
    Sage
    CriticalThought's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:10 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    18,124

    Re: Ariz. governor signs immigration enforcement bill

    Quote Originally Posted by texmaster View Post
    Yawn.

    We heard the same thing back in the 90s and then it was Hispanics would be the majority in the southwest by 2010.

    Please don't play race wars.
    Stop lying tex. There was not any demographic source that made such an argument. Why do you have to rely so heavily on misinformation? Don't you feel the least bit guilty that you have to make things up? How does your God feel about liars?

  2. #582
    Sage

    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Last Seen
    05-16-15 @ 02:32 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    12,537

    Re: Ariz. governor signs immigration enforcement bill

    i was wondering where the libs learned all their smack talk

    turns out they're TALKING POINTS

    LOL!

    President Obama's strategy gets personal - Jonathan Allen and Carol E. Lee - POLITICO.com

  3. #583
    Tavern Bartender
    Constitutionalist
    American's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Virginia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:03 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    76,301

    Re: Ariz. governor signs immigration enforcement bill

    Quote Originally Posted by danarhea View Post
    OK, I see your point. So, since you are white, I would then have reasonable suspicion to assume that you are a member of the KKK?
    Is there a law involved here? Are we having problems with the KKK?
    "He who does not think himself worth saving from poverty and ignorance by his own efforts, will hardly be thought worth the efforts of anybody else." -- Frederick Douglass, Self-Made Men (1872)
    "Fly-over" country voted, and The Donald is now POTUS.

  4. #584
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Last Seen
    07-23-12 @ 03:52 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    6,763
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Ariz. governor signs immigration enforcement bill

    Quote Originally Posted by danarhea View Post
    OK, I see your point. So, since you are white, I would then have reasonable suspicion to assume that you are a member of the KKK?
    First of all, I am not proposing using racial profiling to establish reasonable suspicion to assume illegality. I am simply targeting the correct population to check, without assumptions or suspicions.

    Secondly, you can use racial profiling to check if I am in the KKK, although I do not see how you would be able to verify this.

    Lastly, it is not illegal to be in the KKK.

  5. #585
    Hippie Hater
    texmaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Dallas TEXAS
    Last Seen
    08-20-15 @ 01:17 AM
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    3,969

    Re: Ariz. governor signs immigration enforcement bill

    Quote Originally Posted by CriticalThought View Post
    Stop lying tex.
    I'm not lying and you have no evidence that I am.

    Just another troll attack by you without evidence.

    Not that its a new thing for you.

    There was not any demographic source that made such an argument.
    I never once said I heard it from someone quoting demographics. It was an Hispanic college professor.

    Why do you have to rely so heavily on misinformation? Don't you feel the least bit guilty that you have to make things up? How does your God feel about liars?
    I'm sorry if I'm not willing to play the KKK race game you're wanting to engage in but thanks for making your racist thoughts out there for all to see.
    Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.

    John Adams

  6. #586
    Sage
    Lord Tammerlain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:37 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    10,432

    Re: Ariz. governor signs immigration enforcement bill

    Quote Originally Posted by UtahBill View Post
    I will be back in AZ in a few weeks, gonna see if the nearby Lowes and Home Depot still have the day loborers standing around. If they are still there, then this law is not being effective...
    The law I believe also made it illegal to hire day labour of any kind, not just illegal immigrants
    Happy Hanukkah Cheerfull Kwanzaa
    Happy Christmas Merry New Year Festivus for the rest of us

  7. #587
    Outer space potato man

    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:29 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    51,777

    Re: Ariz. governor signs immigration enforcement bill

    So can I or can I not be taken down to the station in handcuffs if I drive through the state of Arizona without my birth certificate?
    He touched her over her bra and underpants, she says, and guided her hand to touch him over his underwear
    Quote Originally Posted by Lutherf View Post
    We’ll say what? Something like “nothing happened” ... Yeah, we might say something like that.

  8. #588
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Last Seen
    07-23-12 @ 03:52 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    6,763
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Ariz. governor signs immigration enforcement bill

    I'll ask it again, because I like questioning the conventional wisdom...

    Why is racial profiling racism?

  9. #589
    Sage

    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Last Seen
    05-16-15 @ 02:32 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    12,537

    Re: Ariz. governor signs immigration enforcement bill

    meanwhile, leadership has signaled it will NOT be acting on this issue, lacking the requisite GUTS

    Reid set to move on climate change bill ahead of immigration - The Hill's E2-Wire

    which is fine

    but one wonders how jose and jimena are gonna behave when they hear they've been backhanded

    a lot like gays, i guess, in the months after the president made dadt a priority in his by now completely forgotten state of the union

    Obama Will Address 'Don't Ask, Don't Tell'

    Obama Heckled By 'Don't Ask Don't Tell' Opponents

  10. #590
    Sage

    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Last Seen
    05-16-15 @ 02:32 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    12,537

    Re: Ariz. governor signs immigration enforcement bill

    what would happen if you drove thru oaxaca without papers?

Page 59 of 71 FirstFirst ... 949575859606169 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •