Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 35

Thread: Bisexual men sue gay group, claim bias

  1. #21
    warrior of the wetlands
    TurtleDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:23 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    180,658

    Re: Bisexual men sue gay group, claim bias

    Quote Originally Posted by F107HyperSabr View Post
    One more New Haven story. My old house was 25 minutes North of New Haven and my neighbor not only being a Yale grad but he grew up in New Haven since his Dad was on the Yale faculty would say that the "the only Pizza that is allowed to hit his stomach was Pepe's." Our families would have pizza night every couple months or so and he and I would drive down to New Haven with hot packs get the pizzas and dare the Ct State police to ticket us driving back home while our wives made salad and martini's .

    MY neighbor graduated in time for the Korean War and he ended up flying F-80'S later F-84's .. fellow AirForce retiree - good man he should have lived longer !!!
    Pepe's and sallys were the best pizza I ever had for sure



  2. #22
    Sage
    Hatuey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:58 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    42,045

    Re: Bisexual men sue gay group, claim bias

    This is what happens when one group gets to oppress another. When one group gets to dictate what another is and isn't, the oppressed group will then turn on itself. The black community for example tends to look down upon biracial individuals like myself and Obama(it is why some blacks were saying he wasn't 'black' enough). This is due to the fact that whites who owned slaves in this country gave those of biracial lineage slightly better treatment. The best part about it is that the sexually illiterate like texmaster and F107HyperSab do not get to see that cases like this are the fruit of their discrimination. They get to laugh it off. Oh well. I guess somebody who finds hamsters driving amusing would laugh at this.
    Last edited by Hatuey; 04-22-10 at 11:34 PM.
    I refuse to accept the view that mankind is so tragically bound to the starless midnight of racism and war that the bright daybreak of peace and brotherhood can never become a reality. - MLK

  3. #23
    warrior of the wetlands
    TurtleDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:23 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    180,658

    Re: Bisexual men sue gay group, claim bias

    Quote Originally Posted by Hatuey View Post
    This is what happens when one group gets to oppress another. When one group gets to dictate what another is and isn't, the oppressed group will then turn on itself. The black community for example tends to look down upon biracial individuals like myself and Obama(it is why some blacks were saying he wasn't 'black' enough). This is due to the fact that whites who owned slaves in this country gave those of biracial lineage slightly better treatment. The best part about it is that the sexually illiterate like texmaster and F107HyperSab do not get to see that cases like this are the fruit of their discrimination. They get to laugh it off. Oh well. I guess somebody who finds hamsters driving amusing would laugh at this.
    sexually illiterate?

    My BS detector just redlined again



  4. #24
    Sage
    Hatuey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:58 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    42,045

    Re: Bisexual men sue gay group, claim bias

    Quote Originally Posted by TurtleDude View Post
    sexually illiterate?

    My BS detector just redlined again
    It takes a person who knows literally nothing of sexuality to suggest there is something unnatural with homosexuality. It takes a person who knows nothing of sexuality to claim there is no evidence to suggest that homosexuality is not controlled by the same biological and social factors which dictate heterosexuality. My comment stands and your bull**** detector needs fixing.

    http://www.thefreedictionary.com/illiterate

    il·lit·er·ate (-ltr-t)
    adj.
    1.
    a. Unable to read and write.
    b. Having little or no formal education.
    http://www.thefreedictionary.com/sexually

    sex·u·al (sksh-l)
    adj.
    1. Of, relating to, involving, or characteristic of sex, sexuality, the sexes, or the sex organs and their functions.
    2. Implying or symbolizing erotic desires or activity.
    3. Relating to, produced by, or involving reproduction characterized by the union of male and female gametes: sexual reproduction.
    Last edited by Hatuey; 04-22-10 at 11:44 PM.
    I refuse to accept the view that mankind is so tragically bound to the starless midnight of racism and war that the bright daybreak of peace and brotherhood can never become a reality. - MLK

  5. #25
    Guru
    F107HyperSabr's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Connecticut
    Last Seen
    10-21-10 @ 09:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    2,617

    Re: Bisexual men sue gay group, claim bias

    Quote Originally Posted by Hatuey View Post
    This is what happens when one group gets to oppress another. When one group gets to dictate what another is and isn't, the oppressed group will then turn on itself. The black community for example tends to look down upon biracial individuals like myself and Obama(it is why some blacks were saying he wasn't 'black' enough). This is due to the fact that whites who owned slaves in this country gave those of biracial lineage slightly better treatment. The best part about it is that the sexually illiterate like texmaster and F107HyperSab do not get to see that cases like this are the fruit of their discrimination. They get to laugh it off. Oh well. I guess somebody who finds hamsters driving amusing would laugh at this.
    "sexually illiterate " ??? WTF is that ? Now if you are talking about knowledge of all of the various types of sexual orientaions that seem to be evolving I did admit that the fringe sexual orientations such as transgenderous bipolor flip flopers are groups that I barely heard about until recently just as I did not know that Tea Baggers did all work for Lipton.

    and what exactly am I guilty of with this statement ? "the fruit of their discrimination.".

    Also what is "hamsters driving " who is it that you claim "finds it amusing" ?

    I think tha you are a bt cranky this evening !!!!Does one get that way from being sexually deprived or sexually depraved ??? LOL
    Last edited by F107HyperSabr; 04-22-10 at 11:51 PM.
    “I do not recall the Viet Cong asking me if I was a natural born or Naturalized American before they shot at me, they just shot at all of us “ f107HyperSabr

  6. #26
    Sage
    Hatuey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:58 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    42,045

    Re: Bisexual men sue gay group, claim bias

    Quote Originally Posted by F107HyperSabr View Post
    "sexually illiterate " ??? WTF is that ? Now if you are talking about knowledge of all of the various types of sexual orientaions that seem to be evolving I did admitt that the fringe sexual orientations such as transgenderous bipolor flip flopers are groups that I barely heard about until recently just as I did not know that Tea Baggers did all work for Lipton.
    No. It means you wouldn't know what sexuality was if it passed you by on one of your beloved F-107s. The fact that you consider bisexuality to be 'fringe' is proof enough. Add to that the fact that you consider to be 'trangenderous bipolor' to be some sort of coherent term for anything and we have ourselves a complete sexual ignoramus.

    and what exactly am I guilty of with this statement ? "the fruit of their discrimination.".

    Also what is "hamsters driving " who is it that you claim "finds it amusing" ?

    I think tha you are a bt cranky this evening !!!!
    Learn to spell. Then learn to read. Simple.
    Last edited by Hatuey; 04-22-10 at 11:52 PM.
    I refuse to accept the view that mankind is so tragically bound to the starless midnight of racism and war that the bright daybreak of peace and brotherhood can never become a reality. - MLK

  7. #27
    Guru
    F107HyperSabr's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Connecticut
    Last Seen
    10-21-10 @ 09:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    2,617

    Re: Bisexual men sue gay group, claim bias

    Quote Originally Posted by Hatuey View Post
    No. It means you wouldn't know what sexuality was if it passed you by on one of your beloved F-107s. The fact that you consider bisexuality to be 'fringe' is proof enough. Add to that the fact that you consider to be 'trangenderous bipolor' to be some sort of coherent term for anything and we have ourselves a complete sexual ignoramus.



    Learn to spell. Then learn to read. Simple.
    ha ha I never could get the the spell check button to work here ..

    I do not beleive that I was calling bisexuality a fringe but let's be honest it is not one of the most popular sexual orientatiions.

    You obviously have not read too many of my posts or you would know by now that I will make up a term if I see fit to either identify it or as an act of derision. It is my nature to also be irreverent and you may have noticed that I anoint political figures with knicknames much to the great dislike by certain mods and their pet posters. Recall Igloo Girl PALIN ?

    Yes I know damn well that 'trangenderous bipolo flip floppers" do not exist because after all how could they I invented them a little while ago.

    Sometimes we have to not only laugh at ourselves but also some of the categories and types of terms we create for things, social and political groups, and yes sexual orientations.

    You know why ? Becasue some of those social, political, and psycho babble is just that, babble and it deserves to be laughed at !!


    And by the way don't make fun of us immigrants and ourt spelling because we might get offended !! and maybe I am not an immigrant after all I am a trans-national humanoid who had undergone a citizen identity change without surgery lol
    Last edited by F107HyperSabr; 04-23-10 at 12:17 AM.
    “I do not recall the Viet Cong asking me if I was a natural born or Naturalized American before they shot at me, they just shot at all of us “ f107HyperSabr

  8. #28
    warrior of the wetlands
    TurtleDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:23 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    180,658

    Re: Bisexual men sue gay group, claim bias

    Quote Originally Posted by Hatuey View Post
    It takes a person who knows literally nothing of sexuality to suggest there is something unnatural with homosexuality. It takes a person who knows nothing of sexuality to claim there is no evidence to suggest that homosexuality is not controlled by the same biological and social factors which dictate heterosexuality. My comment stands and your bull**** detector needs fixing.

    illiterate - definition of illiterate by the Free Online Dictionary, Thesaurus and Encyclopedia.



    sexually - definition of sexually by the Free Online Dictionary, Thesaurus and Encyclopedia.
    Uh so where have I bashed homosexuality as being unnatural? methinks you protest too much.



  9. #29
    Hippie Hater
    texmaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Dallas TEXAS
    Last Seen
    08-20-15 @ 01:17 AM
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    3,969

    Re: Bisexual men sue gay group, claim bias

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    Don't ask me to explain it, but as a very general rule, gays and in particular lesbians are dog fanatics. Seriously, this softball tournament had people camping there, and every single campsite had at least 2 dogs, all very well trained and behaved.
    Best in Show (2000)
    Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.

    John Adams

  10. #30
    Hippie Hater
    texmaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Dallas TEXAS
    Last Seen
    08-20-15 @ 01:17 AM
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    3,969

    Re: Bisexual men sue gay group, claim bias

    Quote Originally Posted by Hatuey View Post
    This is what happens when one group gets to oppress another. When one group gets to dictate what another is and isn't, the oppressed group will then turn on itself. The black community for example tends to look down upon biracial individuals like myself and Obama(it is why some blacks were saying he wasn't 'black' enough). This is due to the fact that whites who owned slaves in this country gave those of biracial lineage slightly better treatment. The best part about it is that the sexually illiterate like texmaster and F107HyperSab do not get to see that cases like this are the fruit of their discrimination. They get to laugh it off. Oh well. I guess somebody who finds hamsters driving amusing would laugh at this.
    Lets not bring the hamsters into this. Besides, EVERYONE thinks driving hamsters are amusing!

    Nobody likes personal attacks on driving hamsters.

    You aren't going back to the tired race comparing to homosexuality again are you? Really?

    I know you can't argue the biological argument I've successfully made against your fantasy genetic claims on homosexuality but sexually illiterate?

    If you define that by claiming I don't know the intricacies of homosexual sex then consider me guilty as charged!
    Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.

    John Adams

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •