Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 35

Thread: Bisexual men sue gay group, claim bias

  1. #11
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:27 PM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,361
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Bisexual men sue gay group, claim bias

    Don't ask me to explain it, but as a very general rule, gays and in particular lesbians are dog fanatics. Seriously, this softball tournament had people camping there, and every single campsite had at least 2 dogs, all very well trained and behaved.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  2. #12
    warrior of the wetlands
    TurtleDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:56 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    180,809

    Re: Bisexual men sue gay group, claim bias

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    Don't ask me to explain it, but as a very general rule, gays and in particular lesbians are dog fanatics. Seriously, this softball tournament had people camping there, and every single campsite had at least 2 dogs, all very well trained and behaved.
    OK its canines you were talking about

    cool

    and come to think of it yeah I have noticed that too



  3. #13
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:27 PM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,361
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Bisexual men sue gay group, claim bias

    Quote Originally Posted by TurtleDude View Post
    OK its canines you were talking about
    I realized it sounded bad after you questioned it.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  4. #14
    warrior of the wetlands
    TurtleDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:56 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    180,809

    Re: Bisexual men sue gay group, claim bias

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    I realized it sounded bad after you questioned it.


    You cannot tell. When I was in college, I was having some issues with my girlfriend of a couple years. I was a senior and a friend who was an associate professor figured he would do me a favor. He noted there was a stunning young lady in his intro freshman Poli Sci class that needed some help so he fixed things up to introduce us. She was gorgeous and showed up to the "tutoring session in a leather mini, heels etc. Imagine my surprise that night when I was at the local pizza place with some of my suitemates and she walked in with the head of the "yalesbians".

    Interesting lesson for sure



  5. #15
    Guru
    F107HyperSabr's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Connecticut
    Last Seen
    10-21-10 @ 09:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    2,617

    Re: Bisexual men sue gay group, claim bias

    Quote Originally Posted by TurtleDude View Post


    You cannot tell. When I was in college, I was having some issues with my girlfriend of a couple years. I was a senior and a friend who was an associate professor figured he would do me a favor. He noted there was a stunning young lady in his intro freshman Poli Sci class that needed some help so he fixed things up to introduce us. She was gorgeous and showed up to the "tutoring session in a leather mini, heels etc. Imagine my surprise that night when I was at the local pizza place with some of my suitemates and she walked in with the head of the "yalesbians".

    Interesting lesson for sure
    Pepe's, Sally's, or Modern ???? I grew up in the Hartford Ct area and we used to take a trip tp Pepe's now and then for real Pizza - Even NewYork cannot touch any one of those three..

    oh too bad about Miss Leather Skirts ---
    I do not recall the Viet Cong asking me if I was a natural born or Naturalized American before they shot at me, they just shot at all of us f107HyperSabr

  6. #16
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Canada
    Last Seen
    12-26-10 @ 06:57 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    8,083

    Re: Bisexual men sue gay group, claim bias

    Bisexual people, especially bisexually men, have it worse in some ways than gay people. They are not taken seriously by either side. If you're a bisexual guy, you're still "just a fag" to the straights because you still get it on with guys; to the gay community, you're just a gay man in transition and they expect you to toss the female desires at some point.

    Biphobia is pretty epidemic in the gay community, IMO.

  7. #17
    Guru
    F107HyperSabr's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Connecticut
    Last Seen
    10-21-10 @ 09:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    2,617

    Re: Bisexual men sue gay group, claim bias

    Quote Originally Posted by Orion View Post
    Bisexual people, especially bisexually men, have it worse in some ways than gay people. They are not taken seriously by either side. If you're a bisexual guy, you're still "just a fag" to the straights because you still get it on with guys; to the gay community, you're just a gay man in transition and they expect you to toss the female desires at some point.

    Biphobia is pretty epidemic in the gay community, IMO.
    BIPHOBIA !!!Holly Shietz another phobia to learn about
    I do not recall the Viet Cong asking me if I was a natural born or Naturalized American before they shot at me, they just shot at all of us f107HyperSabr

  8. #18
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Canada
    Last Seen
    12-26-10 @ 06:57 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    8,083

    Re: Bisexual men sue gay group, claim bias

    Quote Originally Posted by F107HyperSabr View Post
    BIPHOBIA !!!Holly Shietz another phobia to learn about
    OMG ROFLLOLZZZZ it's so hard to wrap one's mind around!!

  9. #19
    warrior of the wetlands
    TurtleDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:56 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    180,809

    Re: Bisexual men sue gay group, claim bias

    Quote Originally Posted by F107HyperSabr View Post
    Pepe's, Sally's, or Modern ???? I grew up in the Hartford Ct area and we used to take a trip tp Pepe's now and then for real Pizza - Even NewYork cannot touch any one of those three..

    oh too bad about Miss Leather Skirts ---
    Yeah she was gorgeous-about the time I was there the quality of girls was going way up as men who had gone there and married trophy wives started sending their daughters to Yale rather than say smith or bryn mawr. She was a ballerina from some big bucks prep school-maybe St Pauls or exeter.

    we would go to pepe's or sallys when we could get a group because it was on the other side of the green-not a good idea to be walking there by yourself at night

    I used to frequent a place called Yorkside which was near the lawschool and "Toad's Place" It was the pizza place of choice for those in say Ezra Stiles or Morse college while those in say Silliman or TD went to Naples (which was better than yorkside). My last year a place called the "Educated burger" opened up near the Co-op and that became my favorite late night eating joint



  10. #20
    Guru
    F107HyperSabr's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Connecticut
    Last Seen
    10-21-10 @ 09:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    2,617

    Re: Bisexual men sue gay group, claim bias

    One more New Haven story. My old house was 25 minutes North of New Haven and my neighbor not only being a Yale grad but he grew up in New Haven since his Dad was on the Yale faculty would say that the "the only Pizza that is allowed to hit his stomach was Pepe's." Our families would have pizza night every couple months or so and he and I would drive down to New Haven with hot packs get the pizzas and dare the Ct State police to ticket us driving back home while our wives made salad and martini's .

    MY neighbor graduated in time for the Korean War and he ended up flying F-80'S later F-84's .. fellow AirForce retiree - good man he should have lived longer !!!
    Last edited by F107HyperSabr; 04-22-10 at 11:17 PM.
    I do not recall the Viet Cong asking me if I was a natural born or Naturalized American before they shot at me, they just shot at all of us f107HyperSabr

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •