Page 17 of 23 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast
Results 161 to 170 of 223

Thread: Muslim Hate Group Gives Death-threat to South Park

  1. #161
    Sage
    misterman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Last Seen
    02-09-12 @ 08:41 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    12,913

    Re: Muslim Hate Group Gives Death-threat to South Park

    Quote Originally Posted by Laila View Post
    Erm no

    Christians and Muslims most certaintly do not worship the same God.

    Christians worship a human who they believe is the Son of God.
    Muslims reject any such son as nonsense. Besides, I thought the trinity was a central belief for any Christians.
    Son of God, trinity, all that - not the same thing.

    Do you think Jews worship a different God too?

    But if you want, simply think of the God that Muslims and Jews worship as the "Father" part of the trinity.

  2. #162
    Sage
    Laila's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Last Seen
    04-28-17 @ 01:48 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    10,095

    Re: Muslim Hate Group Gives Death-threat to South Park

    Quote Originally Posted by misterman View Post
    Son of God, trinity, all that - not the same thing.

    Do you think Jews worship a different God too?

    But if you want, simply think of the God that Muslims and Jews worship as the "Father" part of the trinity.
    Jews and Muslims are alot closer than Muslims & Christians yes.
    I think alot of our practices and beliefs overlap.

    But I cannot answer the question, I do not have sufficent knowledge of Judaism to come to a conclusion.


  3. #163
    Jedi Master
    Captain America's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:55 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    18,656

    Re: Muslim Hate Group Gives Death-threat to South Park

    I find it halarious that Islam can believe all their crap and then come back and say the belief of christianity is a false belief.

    It's all fairy tales to begin with. Saying, "My fairy tale is real and your's isn't," is, well, rediculously funny.

    I have come to observe, in a lot of cases, (being married to a catholic and being friends to several jewish people,) that religion is sometimes more about who a person is rather than what they believe. More of a tradition. More of a culture than a belief.
    Last edited by Captain America; 04-23-10 at 12:03 PM.

    It's GREAT to be me. --- "45% liberal/55% conservative"
    Diplomacy is the art of saying 'nice doggy" until you can find a gun.

  4. #164
    Sage
    misterman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Last Seen
    02-09-12 @ 08:41 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    12,913

    Re: Muslim Hate Group Gives Death-threat to South Park

    Quote Originally Posted by Laila View Post
    Jews and Muslims are alot closer than Muslims & Christians yes.
    I think alot of our practices and beliefs overlap.

    But I cannot answer the question, I do not have sufficent knowledge of Judaism to come to a conclusion.
    I can assure you that Jews don't believe in Jesus as the son of God, or the Christian trinity, and therefore if you say the Muslims don't worship the same god for this reason, neither do the Jews.

  5. #165
    Sage
    misterman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Last Seen
    02-09-12 @ 08:41 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    12,913

    Re: Muslim Hate Group Gives Death-threat to South Park

    Quote Originally Posted by Captain America View Post
    I find it halarious that Islam can believe all their crap and then come back and say the belief of christianity is a false belief.

    It's all fairy tales to begin with. Saying, "My fairy tale is real and your's isn't," is, well, rediculously funny.
    Yeah, that's what pretty much all religions do. "My ridiculous story is the unquestionable truth, and everyone else's is a ridiculous story." You'd think they'd get some perspective.

  6. #166
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Last Seen
    11-23-11 @ 10:06 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    3,827

    Re: Muslim Hate Group Gives Death-threat to South Park

    Quote Originally Posted by F107HyperSabr View Post
    Not sure about that. I heard an interview on CNN this morning with an Abdulh Schmuckoduc inam from that Muslim site and Schmucko told the CNN interviewer that Ali Allah has "commanded" Muslims to terrorize the infidels. Yes Abdulh bin Schmucko did indeed say terrorize the infidels. HEARD IT with my two good infidel ears.
    So, these people haven't been arrested?

  7. #167
    Sage
    Laila's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Last Seen
    04-28-17 @ 01:48 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    10,095

    Re: Muslim Hate Group Gives Death-threat to South Park

    Quote Originally Posted by Captain America View Post
    I find it halarious that Islam can believe all their crap and then come back and say the belief of christianity is a false belief.

    It's all fairy tales to begin with. Saying, "My fairy tale is real and your's isn't," is, well, rediculously funny.
    Its the only response that can be given.

    Muslims believe Christians are wrong to believe God has a son and Christians undoubtedly think Muslims are wrong in their beliefs.

    If we all agreed, they'd be no point in having seperate religions.


  8. #168
    Sage
    misterman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Last Seen
    02-09-12 @ 08:41 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    12,913

    Re: Muslim Hate Group Gives Death-threat to South Park

    Quote Originally Posted by Laila View Post
    Its the only response that can be given.

    Muslims believe Christians are wrong to believe God has a son and Christians undoubtedly think Muslims are wrong in their beliefs.

    If we all agreed, they'd be no point in having seperate religions.
    Exactly! That's what a religion is, a different set of beliefs.

    Though they can have common beliefs too. The big three are built on the previous ones. Christians believe in the Old Testament. Muslims beleive in their own version of the Old Testament, plus some of the New Testament. Jesus is one of the prophets of Islam. Depicting an image of Jesus is also forbidden by Islam for that reason, though you don't see any of them getting all murderous over it.

  9. #169
    Voluntary Resignation

    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Last Seen
    11-30-10 @ 05:20 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    7,059

    Re: Muslim Hate Group Gives Death-threat to South Park

    Quote Originally Posted by F107HyperSabr View Post
    Would Mo Hammid approve of this ??
    I suspect not.

    But since he isn't alive, oh well!

  10. #170
    Sage
    Laila's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Last Seen
    04-28-17 @ 01:48 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    10,095

    Re: Muslim Hate Group Gives Death-threat to South Park

    Quote Originally Posted by misterman View Post
    Depicting an image of Jesus is also forbidden by Islam for that reason, though you don't see any of them getting all murderous over it.
    See I have always found that interesting.

    Jesus is more important than Prophet Mohammed because he will be the one that will return on Judgement day, so why do some Muslims turn a blind eye to Jesus being insulted but get all hyper over Prophet Mohammed?


Page 17 of 23 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •