Page 14 of 23 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast
Results 131 to 140 of 223

Thread: Muslim Hate Group Gives Death-threat to South Park

  1. #131
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Redneck Riviera
    Last Seen
    07-09-11 @ 06:11 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    28,728

    Re: Muslim Hate Group Gives Death-threat to South Park

    Quote Originally Posted by GManNickG View Post
    What the hell are you talking about? Strawman much? I'm not the one claiming to know God doesn't exist, nor am I claiming to know God exists. Please tell me you can see that's a complete straw man.

    I don't know where the confusion is coming for you guys. He can't know a negative, that's why I asked for proof, because I know there is none. Sure enough, his "proof" is fallacious, because of the very reason you can't prove a negative.
    You seem confused and a little agitated.

  2. #132
    Educator
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Last Seen
    10-15-13 @ 03:19 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    793

    Re: Muslim Hate Group Gives Death-threat to South Park

    Quote Originally Posted by Catz Part Deux View Post
    You seem confused and a little agitated.
    I am confused. If you agree with me that you can't prove a negative, why the disagree above?

  3. #133
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Redneck Riviera
    Last Seen
    07-09-11 @ 06:11 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    28,728

    Re: Muslim Hate Group Gives Death-threat to South Park

    Quote Originally Posted by GManNickG View Post
    I am confused. If you agree with me that you can't prove a negative, why the disagree above?

  4. #134
    Educator
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Last Seen
    10-15-13 @ 03:19 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    793

    Re: Muslim Hate Group Gives Death-threat to South Park

    The only points I made from the point I asked "How do you know?" is "You can't know unless you remove all certainty", "You can't be certain until you've proved it", "It's impossible to prove a negative", "So you don't actually know Allah doesn't exist."

    Then people who agree with me start posting to disagree with me...? So am I getting a serious response? It can be frustrating to make simple point yet have a bunch of people go over the top with their responses without actually just reading.

  5. #135
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Redneck Riviera
    Last Seen
    07-09-11 @ 06:11 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    28,728

    Re: Muslim Hate Group Gives Death-threat to South Park

    To be more clear, it is 99.9345908340934083409% certain that Allah was a figment of Mohammed's schizophrenia-addled imagination.

    Happy now?

  6. #136
    free market communist
    Gardener's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Last Seen
    09-30-17 @ 12:27 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    26,661

    Re: Muslim Hate Group Gives Death-threat to South Park

    Quote Originally Posted by Catz Part Deux View Post
    If you'd taken a Logic 101 class, you'd realize that you can't prove a negative.
    I can.





    see -- there it is.
    "you're better off on Stormfront discussing how evil brown men are taking innocent white flowers." Infinite Chaos

  7. #137
    Educator
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Last Seen
    10-15-13 @ 03:19 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    793

    Re: Muslim Hate Group Gives Death-threat to South Park

    Quote Originally Posted by Catz Part Deux View Post
    To be more clear, it is 99.9345908340934083409% certain that Allah was a figment of Mohammed's schizophrenia-addled imagination.

    Happy now?
    Well, now I'd be interested in how you calculated that number.

    But yes; now get stekim to realize I "didn't get schooled" (a post you thanked, for whatever reason), that his argument is fallacious (which means I don't have to prove or demonstrate anything until he fixes his argument), and be a bit more rational than claiming to know a negative.

    I dislike irrationality, be it from theists or atheists.

  8. #138
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Redneck Riviera
    Last Seen
    07-09-11 @ 06:11 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    28,728

    Re: Muslim Hate Group Gives Death-threat to South Park

    Quote Originally Posted by Gardener View Post
    I can.
    see -- there it is.
    That's pretty. Bit dark, though.

  9. #139
    Sage
    The Giant Noodle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Northern Illinois
    Last Seen
    11-03-14 @ 05:39 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    7,333

    Re: Muslim Hate Group Gives Death-threat to South Park

    Quote Originally Posted by Catz Part Deux View Post
    That's pretty. Bit dark, though.
    Very dark infact
    CORPORATE GREED AND UNION GREED
    DEMOCRATS AND REPUBLICANS
    DESTROYING THE BEST OF AMERICA ONE DAY AT A TIME

    This is the worst kind of discrimination. The kind against ME! ~ Bender

  10. #140
    don't panic
    marduc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Last Seen
    10-22-17 @ 04:10 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    5,301

    Re: Muslim Hate Group Gives Death-threat to South Park

    Quote Originally Posted by Gardener View Post
    I can.





    see -- there it is.
    that could be photo-shopped, where is the long form negative?
    Law Enforcement Against Prohibition
    Drugs are bad, prohibition is worse

Page 14 of 23 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •