Page 13 of 23 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 130 of 223

Thread: Muslim Hate Group Gives Death-threat to South Park

  1. #121
    Global Moderator
    Moderator

    Zyphlin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    NoMoAuchie
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    47,998

    Re: Muslim Hate Group Gives Death-threat to South Park

    Quote Originally Posted by Catz Part Deux View Post
    I <3 Anonymous.
    Any indications its them?

  2. #122
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Redneck Riviera
    Last Seen
    07-09-11 @ 06:11 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    28,728

    Re: Muslim Hate Group Gives Death-threat to South Park

    Last edited by Catz Part Deux; 04-23-10 at 12:06 AM.

  3. #123
    Educator
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Last Seen
    10-15-13 @ 03:19 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    793

    Re: Muslim Hate Group Gives Death-threat to South Park

    Quote Originally Posted by Australianlibertarian View Post
    He doesn't have to prove anything. How do you prove or disprove a negative concept.

    I tell you what, since you obvious believe that Allah does exist or is likely to exist, why don't you do all of your fellow posters a favour by pointing to evidence that supports your position?

    That way we can get around the fallacy of ignorance, by adducing some positive evidence.

    Kindly appreciated.
    Sure he does. He claims to know for certain something. That's quite a claim, and I want to see how he can make the claim.

    Obviously I don't expect him to be able to do so, he cannot prove a negative.

  4. #124
    Educator
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Last Seen
    10-15-13 @ 03:19 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    793

    Re: Muslim Hate Group Gives Death-threat to South Park

    Quote Originally Posted by stekim View Post
    Yeah, sure. You got schooled, dude. And you know it, which is why you had no real response. How about this: Prove pink snorklewackers do not exist. They do, you know. And THEY are the real gods. And they are pissed and you are screwed. They told me so. And you know who agrees? Santa and pink unicorns and wizards and, yes, Allah.
    Why would I need to prove they don't exist? I'm not the one claiming to know they don't exist.

    I gave you a real response. Your entire argument is nothing. Simple as that. so instead you try to play some completely unrelated card. Read again: your logic is completely fallacious. Means I don't have to say anything more, because you have nothing.

  5. #125
    Educator
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Last Seen
    10-15-13 @ 03:19 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    793

    Re: Muslim Hate Group Gives Death-threat to South Park

    I guess that's why I stick to the philosophy section. People outside it are incapable of serious logical discussion, and rely on the emotional support of others to make an argument rather than sound reason.

    Take a Logic 101 class or something.

  6. #126
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    United States
    Last Seen
    01-21-16 @ 12:21 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    51,124

    Re: Muslim Hate Group Gives Death-threat to South Park

    Quote Originally Posted by GManNickG View Post
    Why would I need to prove they don't exist? I'm not the one claiming to know they don't exist.

    I gave you a real response. Your entire argument is nothing. Simple as that. so instead you try to play some completely unrelated card. Read again: your logic is completely fallacious. Means I don't have to say anything more, because you have nothing.
    By showing that his argument doesn't really exist, you actually answered his question.

    Good job

  7. #127
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Redneck Riviera
    Last Seen
    07-09-11 @ 06:11 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    28,728

    Re: Muslim Hate Group Gives Death-threat to South Park

    Quote Originally Posted by GManNickG View Post
    I guess that's why I stick to the philosophy section. People outside it are incapable of serious logical discussion, and rely on the emotional support of others to make an argument rather than sound reason.

    Take a Logic 101 class or something.
    If you'd taken a Logic 101 class, you'd realize that you can't prove a negative.

  8. #128
    Educator
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Last Seen
    10-15-13 @ 03:19 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    793

    Re: Muslim Hate Group Gives Death-threat to South Park

    Quote Originally Posted by Catz Part Deux View Post
    If you'd taken a Logic 101 class, you'd realize that you can't prove a negative.
    That's what I've been saying this entire time...?

    He claims he knows something doesn't exist. Not believes it, knows it. This means he has some completely normative proof that it cannot be the case, otherwise there is not certainty, and he can't know it.

    My entire point is he cannot possibly claim to know a negative, like Allah does not exist. Hence why I brought it up.

  9. #129
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Redneck Riviera
    Last Seen
    07-09-11 @ 06:11 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    28,728

    Re: Muslim Hate Group Gives Death-threat to South Park

    Quote Originally Posted by GManNickG View Post
    That's what I've been saying this entire time...?

    He claims he knows something doesn't exist. Not believes it, knows it. This means he has some completely normative proof that it cannot be the case, otherwise there is not certainty, and he can't know it.

    My entire point is he cannot possibly claim to know a negative, like Allah does not exist. Hence why I brought it up.
    ON the other hand, the existence of God hasn't been proven, either. Get busy.

    p.s. I believe in anonymous. They are legion.

  10. #130
    Educator
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Last Seen
    10-15-13 @ 03:19 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    793

    Re: Muslim Hate Group Gives Death-threat to South Park

    Quote Originally Posted by Catz Part Deux View Post
    ON the other hand, the existence of God hasn't been proven, either. Get busy.
    What the hell are you talking about? Strawman much? I'm not the one claiming to know God doesn't exist, nor am I claiming to know God exists. Please tell me you can see that's a complete straw man.

    I don't know where the confusion is coming for you guys. He can't know a negative, that's why I asked for proof, because I know there is none. Sure enough, his "proof" is fallacious, because of the very reason you can't prove a negative.

Page 13 of 23 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •