Page 15 of 30 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast
Results 141 to 150 of 293

Thread: Gun rights advocates rally in Washington, Virginia

  1. #141
    Voluntary Resignation

    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Last Seen
    11-30-10 @ 05:20 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    7,059

    Re: Gun rights advocates rally in Washington, Virginia

    Quote Originally Posted by WillRockwell View Post
    Nobody wants your damn guns, and there are more important issues to concern yourself with. Grow up.
    You need new material, Will.

  2. #142
    Guru
    F107HyperSabr's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Connecticut
    Last Seen
    10-21-10 @ 09:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    2,617

    Re: Gun rights advocates rally in Washington, Virginia

    None of this stuff calls for the ellimination of the 2nd amenedment. The basic amendment is there and intact albiet it has been tweaked with the times as have been other admendments.
    I do not recall the Viet Cong asking me if I was a natural born or Naturalized American before they shot at me, they just shot at all of us f107HyperSabr

  3. #143
    Guru
    F107HyperSabr's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Connecticut
    Last Seen
    10-21-10 @ 09:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    2,617

    Re: Gun rights advocates rally in Washington, Virginia

    Quote Originally Posted by TurtleDude View Post
    you do know that is what people in England said when the ban on handguns was being proposed

    You do know that Australians said the same thing when thousands of pump action and semi auto shotguns were being confiscated.

    I wonder how many people went to the "Showers" saying "This cannot be happening
    '
    We' is getting a bit dramatic here with the reference to the Holoaust !!

    When did they confiscate guns in Autralia ? What year? I wouldn't have thought that the Ausises would be that docile to let theri government actually consicate their guns!!!

    The Brits , well !!! hmmmm
    I do not recall the Viet Cong asking me if I was a natural born or Naturalized American before they shot at me, they just shot at all of us f107HyperSabr

  4. #144
    Guru
    F107HyperSabr's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Connecticut
    Last Seen
    10-21-10 @ 09:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    2,617

    Re: Gun rights advocates rally in Washington, Virginia

    Quote Originally Posted by TurtleDude View Post
    so explain to me-what was Obama's wants when he said all handguns and semi autos should be banned?
    when and where did he say that ? I must have missed that.
    I do not recall the Viet Cong asking me if I was a natural born or Naturalized American before they shot at me, they just shot at all of us f107HyperSabr

  5. #145
    warrior of the wetlands
    TurtleDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:11 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    180,769

    Re: Gun rights advocates rally in Washington, Virginia

    Quote Originally Posted by F107HyperSabr View Post
    None of this stuff calls for the ellimination of the 2nd amenedment. The basic amendment is there and intact albiet it has been tweaked with the times as have been other admendments.
    That is akin to saying a ban on Lutheran or Methodist churches is not an infringement on the first amendment because all those Lutherans and Methodists have plenty of other protestant denominations to choose from such as Episcopalians, Congretationalists, or Southern Baptists



  6. #146
    warrior of the wetlands
    TurtleDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:11 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    180,769

    Re: Gun rights advocates rally in Washington, Virginia

    Quote Originally Posted by F107HyperSabr View Post
    when and where did he say that ? I must have missed that.
    Google dude

    and someone else also posted the site containing it



  7. #147
    warrior of the wetlands
    TurtleDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:11 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    180,769

    Re: Gun rights advocates rally in Washington, Virginia

    Quote Originally Posted by F107HyperSabr View Post
    '
    We' is getting a bit dramatic here with the reference to the Holoaust !!

    When did they confiscate guns in Autralia ? What year? I wouldn't have thought that the Ausises would be that docile to let theri government actually consicate their guns!!!

    The Brits , well !!! hmmmm
    I have a great idea

    if you want to debate gun laws and gun control with people who understand the subject you'd do a bit better by keeping up on the subject

    Crime Up Down Under. Since Australia's Gun Ban, Armed Robberies Increase 45% // Current

    After Australian lawmakers passed widespread gun bans, owners were forced to surrender about 650,000 weapons, which were later slated for destruction, according to statistics from the Australian Sporting Shooters Association.

    The bans were not limited to so-called "assault" weapons or military-type firearms, but also to .22 rifles and shotguns. The effort cost the Australian government about $500 million, said association representative Keith Tidswell.



  8. #148
    warrior of the wetlands
    TurtleDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:11 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    180,769

    Re: Gun rights advocates rally in Washington, Virginia

    Quote Originally Posted by WillRockwell View Post
    Nobody wants your damn guns, and there are more important issues to concern yourself with. Grow up.
    find a new line junior--

    1) you don't speak for all gun haters

    2) you are a liar-there are plenty of people who want to ban guns

    3) you confuse what people want and what they can do

    4) given your hostility to gun owners there is no doubt in my mind that you would ban guns and subject gun owners to all sorts of nastiness if you had the chance

    5) I am well armed for many reasons, one being people with your sort of mindset exist in this world



  9. #149
    Guru
    F107HyperSabr's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Connecticut
    Last Seen
    10-21-10 @ 09:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    2,617

    Re: Gun rights advocates rally in Washington, Virginia

    Quote Originally Posted by TurtleDude View Post
    That is akin to saying a ban on Lutheran or Methodist churches is not an infringement on the first amendment because all those Lutherans and Methodists have plenty of other protestant denominations to choose from such as Episcopalians, Congretationalists, or Southern Baptists
    sorry, no not even a close comparison in my way of thinking ! Now is all hand guns were outlawed by the Feds them ok I cold see that as a colloary to eliminating Lutherans !! But think about it no one has eleiminated all hand guns.
    I do not recall the Viet Cong asking me if I was a natural born or Naturalized American before they shot at me, they just shot at all of us f107HyperSabr

  10. #150
    Guru
    F107HyperSabr's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Connecticut
    Last Seen
    10-21-10 @ 09:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    2,617

    Re: Gun rights advocates rally in Washington, Virginia

    Quote Originally Posted by TurtleDude View Post
    find a new line junior--

    1) you don't speak for all gun haters

    2) you are a liar-there are plenty of people who want to ban guns

    3) you confuse what people want and what they can do

    4) given your hostility to gun owners there is no doubt in my mind that you would ban guns and subject gun owners to all sorts of nastiness if you had the chance

    5) I am well armed for many reasons, one being people with your sort of mindset exist in this world
    Hey guys !! This is a pretty good site. Except for a couple posters maybe one mod and his boyfriend most people here are ok regardless of whether one agrees with them or not. So why call someone a liar !!! Just blow his position away if you can. Let's keep this intelectual and funny when needed but why swim in the cess pool.
    I do not recall the Viet Cong asking me if I was a natural born or Naturalized American before they shot at me, they just shot at all of us f107HyperSabr

Page 15 of 30 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •