Page 7 of 19 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 184

Thread: White Supremacists, Demonstrators square off in L.A.

  1. #61
    King Of The Dog Pound
    Black Dog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    South Florida
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    34,548

    Re: White Supremacists, Demonstrators square off in L.A.

    Quote Originally Posted by soccerboy22 View Post
    Psh in Boston it is a city holiday. The Irish are everywhere and everything is Irish. The fact we all drink a lot is because the Irish like to drink a lot on St. Pattys Day. But here in Boston it is a celebration of everything Irish instead of the Saint.
    Thank you sir!

    And God bless the Irish!
    Quote Originally Posted by Moot View Post
    Benjii likes the protests...he'd be largely irrelevant without them. So he needs to speak where he knows there will be protests against him and that makes him responsible for the protests.
    Quote Originally Posted by Absentglare View Post
    You can successfully wipe your ass with toilet paper, that doesn't mean that you should.

  2. #62
    Guru
    F107HyperSabr's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Connecticut
    Last Seen
    10-21-10 @ 09:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    2,617

    Re: White Supremacists, Demonstrators square off in L.A.

    Quote Originally Posted by Cochise View Post



    That isn't true...and is again related to the misunderstanding of the notion of Hispanic identity. Non-Hispanic whites will no longer hold an outright majority, but a plurality, meaning that they will still be the largest racial group, but will no longer outnumber all the others combined. But all whites combined (including Hispanic whites), will still hold an absolute majority.

    Roger Hernandez: Decline of the "White non-Hispanic" No Big Deal
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by F107HyperSabr
    Well history maybe but in the demographic projections are correct us Whites be the My- Oh- my -nority by rear 2050 I think !!!

    That isn't true...and is again related to the misunderstanding of the notion of Hispanic identity. Non-Hispanic whites will no longer hold an outright majority, but a plurality, meaning that they will still be the largest racial group, but will no longer outnumber all the others combined. But all whites combined (including Hispanic whites), will still hold an absolute majority.
    My recollection was that I heard and or read that nonWhites will not be a majority by or just before the halfway mark of this century. I did not make that up. If that is based on an incorrect prmise by whover published that they they are wrong and not I.
    “I do not recall the Viet Cong asking me if I was a natural born or Naturalized American before they shot at me, they just shot at all of us “ f107HyperSabr

  3. #63
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:56 PM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,357
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: White Supremacists, Demonstrators square off in L.A.

    Quote Originally Posted by texmaster View Post
    Spoken like a true denier of the facts.



    That has to be the biggest bunch of bull**** I've read in a long time. One flag is flown at La Raza events. The Mexican flag. I've already established the root followings are to the Aztec people.

    Take a look:

    NCIR on Aztlan Center Naming Controversy

    Neo Nazis are not all white Germans either but that doesn't take away from their goal and it certainly doesn't change La Raza.

    To pretend a literal translation to "The Race" can't be racist is by definition pure idiocy.

    Neo Nazis also just claim they are taking pride in their own race and no one is stupid enough to believe that claim either.



    Your opinion of their goal is irrelevant. Many of them spout that BS and that is the point.



    LOL spare us. There is barely a nation on earth that is one race. That does not change what La Raza is or what they believe. They support full unabridged immigration from the south. We all know the vast majority of illegals from the south are Mexican and the VAST majority of Mexicans are indigenous in their racial heritage.

    The Spanish Mexicans are the elite class they are hardly the indigenous people representing the vast majority of the poor who as we all know are the vast majority of the illegal aliens in this country. That is the source of the "Reconquitsa" movement or "Aztlan"

    I can't believe you are trying to pass off this stupidity. That is like trying to claim neo nazis are multi cultural because some are from Germany and some are from Ireland.



    The middle and lower class are not different races. They both are native unlike the Spanish.



    Nothing new here. I just said that.



    Once again I have to call bull****.

    Look at the La Raza schools and their iterary.

    There is one history.

    An eye witness report:

    During the 2002-2003 school year, I taught a U.S. history course with a Mexican-American perspective. The course was part of the Raza/Chicano studies department.
    Within one week of the course beginning, I was told that I was a “teacher of record,” meaning that I was expected only to assign grades. The Raza studies department staff would teach the class.

    I was assigned to be a “teacher of record” because some members of the Raza studies staff lacked teaching certificates. It was a convenient way of circumventing the rules.
    I stated that I expected to do more than assign grades. I expected to be involved in teaching the class. The department was less than enthusiastic but agreed.
    Immediately it was clear that the class was not a U.S. history course, which the state of Arizona requires for graduation. The class was similar to a sociology course one expects to see at a university.

    Where history was missing from the course, it was filled by controversial and biased curriculum.

    The basic theme of the curriculum was that Mexican-Americans were and continue to be victims of a racist American society driven by the interests of middle and upper-class whites. In this narrative, whites are able to maintain their influence only if minorities are held down. Thus, social, political and economic events in America must be understood through this lens.
    This biased and sole paradigm justified teaching that our community police officers are an extension of the white power structure and that they are the strongmen used “to keep minorities in their ghettos.”

    It justified telling the class that there are fewer Mexican-Americans in Tucson Magnet High School’s advanced placement courses because their “white teachers” do not believe they are capable and do not want them to get ahead.

    It justified teaching that the Southwestern United States was taken from Mexicans because of the insatiable greed of the Yankee who acquired his values from the corrupted ethos of Western civilization.


    It was taught that the Southwest is “Atzlan,” the ancient homeland of the Aztecs, and still rightfully belongs to their descendants – to all people of indigenous Mexican heritage.

    As an educator, I refused to be complicit in a curriculum that engendered racial hostility, irresponsibly demeaned America’s civil institutions, undermined our public servants, discounted any virtues in Western civilization and taught disdain for American sovereignty.

    When I raised these concerns, I was told that I was a “racist,” despite being Hispanic. Acknowledging my heritage, the Raza studies staff also informed me that I was a vendido, the Spanish term for “sellout.”


    Michelle Malkin Blowing the whistle on a La Raza school


    The proof is in the actions not the words. The La Raza schools and their own name, what flag they fly and their public statements exposes the true goal and beliefs of the organization.
    In all that, you give two sources. One is some little anti-immigration group in Colorodo, the other is Michelle Malkin, who passes along an anecdote and manages to repeatedly misname La Raza(Which the organization itself uses to mean "The community" or "The People"). You also make a number of other factually incorrect statements. La Raza, while primarily a hispanic organization, does not limit itself in any way to "aztec's", and in fact some of their programs benefit whites. They do not support open immigration from the south, and in fact have backed and help with legislation that strengthened border enforcement.

    I can find no evidence to back your claim of them flying one flag. The closest is a comment from Lou Dobbs, which involves student rallies where some of the students waved the Mexican flag.

    Source for my facts: National Council of La Raza: Viewpoints

    Specific links at bottom of page.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  4. #64
    Guru
    F107HyperSabr's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Connecticut
    Last Seen
    10-21-10 @ 09:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    2,617

    Re: White Supremacists, Demonstrators square off in L.A.

    Quote Originally Posted by jamesrage View Post
    Has anyone notice this. Certain people or groups who support illegal immigration try to lump illegals with immigrants. Or put it another war certain people who support illegal immigration try to lump it in with legal immigration. I wonder if Europeans would like it if we lumped Euro-trash with Europeans and simply just called the all Euro-Trash? It seems that the Nazi scum and the pro-illegals share a lot in common, they both like to lump illegals and immigrants together as though somehow they are the same.

    Perhaps pro-illegals lump the two different groups together so they can falsely accuse the other side of being against immigration or somehow suggest that just because we do not want our borders wide open or let in every Tom Dick and harry then we must somehow be opposed legal immigration.
    Hmmmm !! I think that I understand what you are saying about some people wanting to lump illegals with legally arrived and permament resident aliens or naturalized immigrants and NAZI's and prejudiced people of all stripes will do that.

    The attempt to lump the illegal with the legal immigrant by pro illegals types is something that orques my jaws to no end. These people try to blur the actual difference between a legal immigrant and an illegal one in an attampt the "legitimize" the illegal. One way that this is done is calling illrgal "undocumented worker or undocumented immmigrants".

    "undocumented MY ASS " these people are illegal aliens and those who use that catch phrase "undocumented immmigrants" just plain piss me th $%&&&*&*(*&*&* off.

    My parents came here fully documented and their backgrounds were vetted. I was 2 years old when I come "off a da boat " and born in Germany after the war so the immigration people didn't bother asking me if I was a member of the Hitler youth LOL.
    What I demand is that every bleeping immigrant who wants to come here to these shores go through the same strutiny and checks that my parents went through.

    The only fast track to citizenship should only be if you serve in the US military as an immigrant otherwise you wait and met ALL of the minimum requirements that my parents did.

    And to the other side don't you #$%^&*(*&^ing dare talk to me or threat me as you do the illegal aliens. If you do you can GFU and the horse you road in in !!!
    Last edited by F107HyperSabr; 04-18-10 at 11:25 PM.
    “I do not recall the Viet Cong asking me if I was a natural born or Naturalized American before they shot at me, they just shot at all of us “ f107HyperSabr

  5. #65
    Guru
    F107HyperSabr's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Connecticut
    Last Seen
    10-21-10 @ 09:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    2,617

    Re: White Supremacists, Demonstrators square off in L.A.

    Quote:
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by F107HyperSabr
    Well history maybe but in the demographic projections are correct us Whites be the My- Oh- my -nority by rear 2050 I think !!!

    That isn't true...and is again related to the misunderstanding of the notion of Hispanic identity. Non-Hispanic whites will no longer hold an outright majority, but a plurality, meaning that they will still be the largest racial group, but will no longer outnumber all the others combined. But all whites combined (including Hispanic whites), will still hold an absolute majority.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cochise View Post



    That isn't true...and is again related to the misunderstanding of the notion of Hispanic identity. Non-Hispanic whites will no longer hold an outright majority, but a plurality, meaning that they will still be the largest racial group, but will no longer outnumber all the others combined. But all whites combined (including Hispanic whites), will still hold an absolute majority.

    Roger Hernandez: Decline of the "White non-Hispanic" No Big Deal
    So if they are saying that Hispanic Whites should not be coounted as White then they are way wrong. WHite Hispanics should nlot be counted separately and not with Blck or Indian Hispanics. Hispanic is not a race!!!
    “I do not recall the Viet Cong asking me if I was a natural born or Naturalized American before they shot at me, they just shot at all of us “ f107HyperSabr

  6. #66
    Guru
    Morality Games's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Iowa
    Last Seen
    05-24-16 @ 10:00 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    3,733

    Re: White Supremacists, Demonstrators square off in L.A.

    Quote Originally Posted by F107HyperSabr View Post
    Quote:
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by F107HyperSabr
    Well history maybe but in the demographic projections are correct us Whites be the My- Oh- my -nority by rear 2050 I think !!!

    That isn't true...and is again related to the misunderstanding of the notion of Hispanic identity. Non-Hispanic whites will no longer hold an outright majority, but a plurality, meaning that they will still be the largest racial group, but will no longer outnumber all the others combined. But all whites combined (including Hispanic whites), will still hold an absolute majority.


    So if they are saying that Hispanic Whites should not be coounted as White then they are way wrong. WHite Hispanics should nlot be counted separately and not with Blck or Indian Hispanics. Hispanic is not a race!!!
    No.

    The media advanced it the way they did because they are sensational and wanted to shock people.
    If you notice something good in yourself, give credit to God, not to yourself, but be certain the evil you commit is always your own and yours to acknowledge.

    St. Benedict

  7. #67
    Student
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Chinle, Arizona
    Last Seen
    11-29-10 @ 03:28 AM
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    276

    Re: White Supremacists, Demonstrators square off in L.A.

    Quote Originally Posted by texmaster View Post
    Spoken like a true denier of the facts.
    I am a native, and one of the Southwest. I've never lived outside of the U.S. Southwest. I've traveled down to Mexico and witnessed these conditions, and I've interacted with countless Mexican immigrants. I actually have substantial personal experience with the issue; do you?

    Quote Originally Posted by texmaster View Post
    That has to be the biggest bunch of bull**** I've read in a long time. One flag is flown at La Raza events. The Mexican flag. I've already established the root followings are to the Aztec people.
    The "Aztec people"? The Aztecs were one nation of people in pre-Columbian Mexico that were largely destroyed as a consequence of Hispanic colonization. The group that you're referring to, the National Council of La Raza, engages in Hispanic advocacy. We're speaking of one ethnic group in one racial group in one country out of numerous "Hispanic" states, and you claim that this is a general representation of "Hispanic" identity?

    Quote Originally Posted by texmaster View Post
    Take a look:

    NCIR on Aztlan Center Naming Controversy

    Neo Nazis are not all white Germans either but that doesn't take away from their goal and it certainly doesn't change La Raza.

    To pretend a literal translation to "The Race" can't be racist is by definition pure idiocy.

    Neo Nazis also just claim they are taking pride in their own race and no one is stupid enough to believe that claim either.
    "Also just claim they are taking pride in their own race"? But the NCLR cannot claim that, because once again, Hispanics are not a race. Hispanics are persons with origins in nations that were colonies of Spain. There is merely a linguistic relation between them, but numerous national and racial conflicts. Perhaps your next claim will be that all the peoples of the British Isles, Canada, the United States, Belize, Australia, Jamaica, Guyana, etc. have a common devious strategy related to "Anglo" racial purity?

    Quote Originally Posted by texmaster View Post
    Your opinion of their goal is irrelevant. Many of them spout that BS and that is the point.

    LOL spare us. There is barely a nation on earth that is one race. That does not change what La Raza is or what they believe. They support full unabridged immigration from the south. We all know the vast majority of illegals from the south are Mexican and the VAST majority of Mexicans are indigenous in their racial heritage.
    While their indigenous heritage might give you a hint about the ethical validity of unjustly established European nation-states restricting the movement of Amerindians (in my own opinion), there is a significant non-indigenous Mexican population composed of whites, blacks, Jews, Arabs, East Asians, etc. Perhaps you've heard of Salma Hayek or Carlos Slim? And despite the numerical minority of whites, there are still millions of white Mexicans that constitute pluralities or majorities in several states as well as the damn federal government.

    Quote Originally Posted by texmaster View Post
    The Spanish Mexicans are the elite class they are hardly the indigenous people representing the vast majority of the poor who as we all know are the vast majority of the illegal aliens in this country. That is the source of the "Reconquitsa" movement or "Aztlan"

    I can't believe you are trying to pass off this stupidity. That is like trying to claim neo nazis are multi cultural because some are from Germany and some are from Ireland.
    Exactly what is this incoherent nonsense? You're claiming that the Indians of Mexico are the source of your conspirational "reconquista" idea, yet you apparently don't care to respond to the fact that "it's thus the case that Mexican nationalism is hardly popular among migrant laborers; why would they desire that the government whose jurisdiction they are departing gain authority over the region that they are traveling to, particularly when many governmental figures are regarded as racists unsympathetic to their troubles?" Isn't that somewhat of an obvious problem?

    This garbage about "Aztlan" is even worse, because very few Mexicans are actually "Aztecs" and it's not easy to determine the "mestizos" that are. Many Native American migrant laborers are descended from Nahua or other central/southern Indian groups that were hostile to the Aztecs. Ever heard of the Tlaxcalteca?

    Quote Originally Posted by texmaster View Post
    The middle and lower class are not different races. They both are native unlike the Spanish.
    That's what I said. However, some are culturally defined as "mestizos," particularly the upper middle class in urban areas.

    Quote Originally Posted by texmaster View Post
    Once again I have to call bull****.

    Look at the La Raza schools and their iterary.
    More of the same foolishness. Hispanics are not a race. It's quite a simple matter for "Hispanics" to be racist against each other, since they can be of any race, and it's therefore quite as simple as a white "Anglo" man's racism against a black "Anglo," for instance. Do you have anything better than a misinformed anecdote cited by Michelle Malkin, supporter of the Japanese internment camps?

    I can't pretend to be surprised by attempts to connect a perceived "racial group" (even if they're not a racial group) with foreign nationalism. It was done to the Jews in the case of Israel, and would be done with Cubans in the case of Cuba if the island were governed by a rightist dictator. It turned into massive internment in the case of the Japanese, to the approval of Michelle Malkin.

  8. #68
    Student
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Chinle, Arizona
    Last Seen
    11-29-10 @ 03:28 AM
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    276

    Re: White Supremacists, Demonstrators square off in L.A.

    Then again, I suppose Michelle Malkin "can't" discriminate against Japanese because she's "Asian."

  9. #69
    Sage
    Taylor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    US
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:39 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    6,170

    Re: White Supremacists, Demonstrators square off in L.A.

    Quote Originally Posted by repeter View Post
    by taking the super low wage jobs no one else will.
    "taking the jobs no one will" -- lol that sounds pretty stupid in this economy

  10. #70
    Sage
    Hatuey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 08:03 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    42,089

    Re: White Supremacists, Demonstrators square off in L.A.

    Quote Originally Posted by Baralis View Post
    The unarmed invasion is the reason the jobs pay so little no american will take them.
    Like you'd sell oranges on the side of the ****ing road.
    I refuse to accept the view that mankind is so tragically bound to the starless midnight of racism and war that the bright daybreak of peace and brotherhood can never become a reality. - MLK

Page 7 of 19 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •