Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 184

Thread: White Supremacists, Demonstrators square off in L.A.

  1. #21
    King Of The Dog Pound
    Black Dog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    South Florida
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    34,513

    Re: White Supremacists, Demonstrators square off in L.A.

    Quote Originally Posted by texmaster View Post
    No I didn't. He responded to me suggesting we should not support these neo nazis.

    There was no need to say it because no one on this thread ever said one word of support for them.

    But go ahead and explain why he said that even though no one had defended the neo nazis. What possible point was to be made making a statement of response to an action no one took?
    You are reading WAY to much into it man. WAY to much.

    Quote Originally Posted by texmaster View Post
    La Raza aka the race. You would literally have to be a fool not to see the connection but if you need more:

    One of America's greatest strengths has always been taking in immigrants from cultures around the world, and assimilating them into our country as Americans. By being citizens of the U.S. we are Americans first, and only, in our national loyalties.

    This is totally opposed by MEChA for the hordes of illegal immigrants pouring across our borders, to whom they say:

    "Chicano is our identity; it defines who we are as people. It rejects the notion that we...should assimilate into the Anglo-American melting pot...Aztlan was the legendary homeland of the Aztecas ... It became synonymous with the vast territories of the Southwest, brutally stolen from a Mexican people marginalized and betrayed by the hostile custodians of the Manifest Destiny." (Statement on University of Oregon MEChA Website, Jan. 3, 2006)

    "In the spirit of a new people that is conscious not only of its proud historical heritage but also of the brutal gringo invasion of our territories, we, the Chicano inhabitants and civilizers of the northern land of Aztlan from whence came our forefathers, reclaiming the land of their birth and consecrating the determination of our people of the sun, declare that the call of our blood is our power, our responsibility, and our inevitable destiny. ... Aztlan belongs to those who plant the seeds, water the fields, and gather the crops and not to the foreign Europeans. ... We are a bronze people with a bronze culture. Before the world, before all of North America, before all our brothers in the bronze continent, we are a nation, we are a union of free pueblos, we are Aztlan. For La Raza todo. Fuera de La Raza nada."

    That closing two-sentence motto is chilling to everyone who values equal rights for all. It says: "For The Race everything. Outside The Race, nothing."


    - HUMAN EVENTS

    Their form of racism is no different than white supremacists.

    Is every member of La Raza a racist? No. But the message they send is clear. They look out only for their own race and see American borders as an invasion of "their" land.
    Oh no! we should run in fear because it means "the race".

    Dude, they are celebrating the race and culture they come from and legally trying to help each other. Nothing racist about that. So I guess Saint Patric's day is racist for celebrating the Irish.

    Tex your argument on this is out there man.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moot View Post
    Benjii likes the protests...he'd be largely irrelevant without them. So he needs to speak where he knows there will be protests against him and that makes him responsible for the protests.
    Quote Originally Posted by Absentglare View Post
    You can successfully wipe your ass with toilet paper, that doesn't mean that you should.

  2. #22
    Sage
    jamesrage's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    A place where common sense exists
    Last Seen
    12-10-17 @ 09:23 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    31,067

    Re: White Supremacists, Demonstrators square off in L.A.

    Quote Originally Posted by Blackdog View Post
    You are reading WAY to much into it man. WAY to much.



    Oh no! we should run in fear because it means "the race".

    Dude, they are celebrating the race and culture they come from and legally trying to help each other. Nothing racist about that. So I guess Saint Patric's day is racist for celebrating the Irish.

    Tex your argument on this is out there man.
    I was under the impression that Saint Patrick's day was celebrated because he brought Catholicism to the pagans(although that seems kind ironic seeing how Catholics are pagans) in Ireland in which the rest of the world now sees as a national drinking holiday, not because of Irish identity.
    "A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and carries his banner openly. But the traitor moves amongst those within the gate freely, his sly whispers rustling through all the alleys, heard in the very halls of government itself. For the traitor appears not a traitor; he speaks in accents familiar to his victims, and he wears their face and their arguments, he appeals to the baseness that lies deep in the hearts of all men. He rots the soul of a nation, he works secretly and unknown in the night to undermine the pillars of the city, he infects the body politic so that it can no longer resist. A murder is less to fear"

    Cicero Marcus Tullius

  3. #23
    free market communist
    Gardener's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Last Seen
    09-30-17 @ 12:27 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    26,661

    Re: White Supremacists, Demonstrators square off in L.A.

    Quote Originally Posted by TurtleDude View Post
    Never understood why the dregs of the white race tend to be the white "Supremacists"
    Well, because at some level they know they are the dregs of society, and rather than deal with this realization in a way that might elevate them above that status in some real way, they go the easy route by creating this fantasy.
    "you're better off on Stormfront discussing how evil brown men are taking innocent white flowers." Infinite Chaos

  4. #24
    John Schnatter 2012 Phantom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Last Seen
    03-20-12 @ 12:48 AM
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    638

    Re: White Supremacists, Demonstrators square off in L.A.

    Quote Originally Posted by Blackdog View Post
    Oh no! we should run in fear because it means "the race".

    Dude, they are celebrating the race and culture they come from and legally trying to help each other. Nothing racist about that. So I guess Saint Patric's day is racist for celebrating the Irish.

    Tex your argument on this is out there man.
    Sure, there is nothing wrong with celebrating your race I guess... But fascist groups like the KKK have not and are not just "celebrating." They torture and kill anyone who doesn't look like them. You can't just go around doing horrible things to people and call it celebrating. It's madness.
    Vote John Schnatter (Papa John) 2012!

  5. #25
    King Of The Dog Pound
    Black Dog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    South Florida
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    34,513

    Re: White Supremacists, Demonstrators square off in L.A.

    Quote Originally Posted by jamesrage View Post
    I was under the impression that Saint Patrick's day was celebrated because he brought Catholicism to the pagans(although that seems kind ironic seeing how Catholics are pagans) in Ireland in which the rest of the world now sees as a national drinking holiday, not because of Irish identity.
    Jam I love you but wow.

    So I guess the wearing of green, Irish dance and music, green beer and all the kiss me I'm Irish buttons are just sort of there?
    Quote Originally Posted by Moot View Post
    Benjii likes the protests...he'd be largely irrelevant without them. So he needs to speak where he knows there will be protests against him and that makes him responsible for the protests.
    Quote Originally Posted by Absentglare View Post
    You can successfully wipe your ass with toilet paper, that doesn't mean that you should.

  6. #26
    King Of The Dog Pound
    Black Dog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    South Florida
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    34,513

    Re: White Supremacists, Demonstrators square off in L.A.

    Quote Originally Posted by Phantom View Post
    Sure, there is nothing wrong with celebrating your race I guess... But fascist groups like the KKK have not and are not just "celebrating." They torture and kill anyone who doesn't look like them. You can't just go around doing horrible things to people and call it celebrating. It's madness.
    Ummmm.... We were talking about LaRaza, not the Nazi's.
    Last edited by Black Dog; 04-18-10 at 12:58 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moot View Post
    Benjii likes the protests...he'd be largely irrelevant without them. So he needs to speak where he knows there will be protests against him and that makes him responsible for the protests.
    Quote Originally Posted by Absentglare View Post
    You can successfully wipe your ass with toilet paper, that doesn't mean that you should.

  7. #27
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    LIBTARDISTAN
    Last Seen
    05-01-10 @ 11:38 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    3,629

    Re: White Supremacists, Demonstrators square off in L.A.

    [quote=Morality Games;1058695312]
    EDIT............
    Last edited by Partisan; 04-18-10 at 12:52 PM.

  8. #28
    Educating the Ignorant
    zimmer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 07:20 PM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    14,419
    Blog Entries
    12

    Re: White Supremacists, Demonstrators square off in L.A.

    Quote Originally Posted by TurtleDude View Post
    Never understood why the dregs of the white race tend to be the white "Supremacists"
    Rev. Wright, Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson, Louis Farrakhan... Black Supremacists.

    What good for one group of chaotic nutjobs is equally good for the others.

    .
    The Clintons are what happens...
    when you have NO MORAL COMPASS.

  9. #29
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    LIBTARDISTAN
    Last Seen
    05-01-10 @ 11:38 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    3,629

    Re: White Supremacists, Demonstrators square off in L.A.

    Quote Originally Posted by phantom View Post
    sure, there is nothing wrong with celebrating your race i guess... But fascist groups like the kkk have not and are not just "celebrating." they torture and kill anyone who doesn't look like them. You can't just go around doing horrible things to people and call it celebrating. It's madness.
    edit.........

  10. #30
    King Of The Dog Pound
    Black Dog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    South Florida
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    34,513

    Re: White Supremacists, Demonstrators square off in L.A.

    Quote Originally Posted by Partisan View Post
    Whites have been 'advantaged' by their innate superiority, not by 'history'....
    And that would be the definition of racism and hate speech.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moot View Post
    Benjii likes the protests...he'd be largely irrelevant without them. So he needs to speak where he knows there will be protests against him and that makes him responsible for the protests.
    Quote Originally Posted by Absentglare View Post
    You can successfully wipe your ass with toilet paper, that doesn't mean that you should.

Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •