Page 27 of 31 FirstFirst ... 172526272829 ... LastLast
Results 261 to 270 of 309

Thread: Obama: gay partners should have hospital access

  1. #261
    Tavern Bartender
    Pussy Grabbin' Beaver
    Middleground's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Canada's Capital
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 08:05 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    22,455
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Obama: gay partners should have hospital access

    Living in a country where most here have no issue with gay marriage--let alone hospital visitation rights--I have to shake my head at the whole nonsense of it all. It's beyond me why some have a problem with this.

    While I don't think it's a widespread issue or problem, there is no doubt there have been some incidences where homosexual couples were denied the right to be together in a time of need. Those who want to deny this right should feel ashamed of themselves. Why do you feel this way? It is because you hate homosexuality and feel they should have NO rights as people? Or is it because you're so partisan, you have to go against everything Obama does? Please make me understand because it's not registering.
    No men are anywhere, and Im allowed to go in, because Im the owner of the pageant and therefore Im inspecting it, Trump said... Is everyone OK? You know, theyre standing there with no clothes. Is everybody OK? And you see these incredible looking women, and so I sort of get away with things like that.

  2. #262
    Sage
    misterman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Last Seen
    02-09-12 @ 08:41 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    12,913

    Re: Obama: gay partners should have hospital access

    Quote Originally Posted by Middleground View Post
    Why do you feel this way? It is because you hate homosexuality and feel they should have NO rights as people? Or is it because you're so partisan, you have to go against everything Obama does? Please make me understand because it's not registering.
    I think it's all of the above.

  3. #263
    Passionate
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Last Seen
    03-07-11 @ 04:35 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    15,675

    Re: Obama: gay partners should have hospital access

    Quote Originally Posted by 61 Electric Bron-Yr-Aur View Post
    It's a step in that direction without saying it is. Besides, his word is worthless. He's blatantly lied to the American people more times than Willie Mays was an All-Star.
    Oh brother. Yet another person who makes cursory allegations. *yawn*

  4. #264
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    The United States of America
    Last Seen
    04-27-10 @ 06:33 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    555

    Re: Obama: gay partners should have hospital access

    Quote Originally Posted by aps View Post
    Oh brother. Yet another person who makes cursory allegations. *yawn*
    Please. I'm not doing the homework for you. If you don't know Obama's lied more times than The Beatles sat atop the charts, you haven't been paying attention.

  5. #265
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    The United States of America
    Last Seen
    04-27-10 @ 06:33 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    555

    Re: Obama: gay partners should have hospital access

    Quote Originally Posted by aps View Post
    Oh brother. Yet another person who makes cursory allegations. *yawn*
    Please. I'm not doing the homework for you. If you don't know Obama's lied more times than The Beatles sat atop the charts, then you haven't been paying attention.

    Also, I belong to neither party. I just call it as I see it.

  6. #266
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Redneck Riviera
    Last Seen
    07-09-11 @ 06:11 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    28,728

    Re: Obama: gay partners should have hospital access

    Quote Originally Posted by American View Post
    Obama fancies himself the great Fuhrer. Why bother with Congress when you can just tell the country what to do.
    Bushitler!

  7. #267
    Sage
    misterman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Last Seen
    02-09-12 @ 08:41 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    12,913

    Re: Obama: gay partners should have hospital access

    Quote Originally Posted by 61 Electric Bron-Yr-Aur View Post
    Please. I'm not doing the homework for you. If you don't know Obama's lied more times than The Beatles sat atop the charts, you haven't been paying attention.
    I did the homework. I searched extensively. My research shows that Obama hasn't lied. So you are wrong.

    Now, if you think otherwise, you have to get off your ass and prove your assertions like you should have in the first place.

  8. #268
    Sage
    misterman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Last Seen
    02-09-12 @ 08:41 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    12,913

    Re: Obama: gay partners should have hospital access

    Quote Originally Posted by aps View Post
    Oh brother. Yet another person who makes cursory allegations. *yawn*
    There should be a web page that just says "because I say so" in big letters that people like him can cite, with a link.

  9. #269
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Redneck Riviera
    Last Seen
    07-09-11 @ 06:11 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    28,728

    Re: Obama: gay partners should have hospital access

    Quote Originally Posted by 61 Electric Bron-Yr-Aur View Post
    Please. I'm not doing the homework for you. If you don't know Obama's lied more times than The Beatles sat atop the charts, then you haven't been paying attention.

    Also, I belong to neither party. I just call it as I see it.
    Please stop trying to divert this thread. It isn't about Obama's alleged lies, it's about an EO regarding gay partners.

  10. #270
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    The United States of America
    Last Seen
    04-27-10 @ 06:33 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    555

    Re: Obama: gay partners should have hospital access

    Quote Originally Posted by misterman View Post
    I did the homework. I searched extensively. My research shows that Obama hasn't lied. So you are wrong.

    Now, if you think otherwise, you have to get off your ass and prove your assertions like you should have in the first place.

    I don't have to prove anything. I could, but I'm not going to be the one to get your head out of the clouds.

    Do the research yourself.

    BTW, I'm not a repub, so I have no incentive to spew canards.

    Have a nice day.

Page 27 of 31 FirstFirst ... 172526272829 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •