Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 21

Thread: Wrong video of health protest spurs N-word feud

  1. #11
    Slayer of the DP Newsbot
    danarhea's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:02 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    39,751

    Re: Wrong video of health protest spurs N-word feud

    Quote Originally Posted by texmaster View Post
    Because it labels the tea party as racists which diminishes their numbers.

    The same reason that article I posted earlier this week reported on other liberals trying to infiltrate the tea party to slander it from within.
    Here's the deal. It's not so much that Tea Party organizers want to lie about it, but are trying to hide the truth that there are some fringe elements in it. Rather than saying it didn't happen, they should bash the crap out of those few, and I do mean "very few" who yelled nigger. If they don't, and the extremists are allowed to have a voice, the same thing will happen to the Tea Party movement that happened to the Ron Paul campaign. The Paul campaign died for several reasons in 2008, and the extremists who flocked to it are partly responsible. They are one reason. They could also end up being one reason for the Tea Party's demise, rather than its survival.

    Rather than attempt to explain things away, they should do what the Republicans in Congress did, that is, condemn what happened. It is most imperative that the Tea Party distance themselves from their fringe elements, if they want to survive as a mainstream movement. Rather than attempting to explain it away, they need to aggressively attack the fringe elements, make it plain and simple that there is no room in the movement for them, and kick them to the curb ASAP.
    The ghost of Jack Kevorkian for President's Physician: 2016

  2. #12
    Hippie Hater
    texmaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Dallas TEXAS
    Last Seen
    08-20-15 @ 01:17 AM
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    3,969

    Re: Wrong video of health protest spurs N-word feud

    Quote Originally Posted by danarhea View Post
    Here's the deal. It's not so much that Tea Party organizers want to lie about it, but are trying to hide the truth that there are some fringe elements in it. Rather than saying it didn't happen, they should bash the crap out of those few, and I do mean "very few" who yelled nigger.
    Do you not understand there is no evidence of it and that the tea party has already come out and said they would not tolerate those who do?

    If they don't, and the extremists are allowed to have a voice, the same thing will happen to the Tea Party movement that happened to the Ron Paul campaign. The Paul campaign died for several reasons in 2008, and the extremists who flocked to it are partly responsible. They are one reason. They could also end up being one reason for the Tea Party's demise, rather than its survival.
    What more do they have to do to respond to an unproven charge? What are you looking for?

    Rather than attempt to explain things away, they should do what the Republicans in Congress did, that is, condemn what happened.
    THEY DID. Read below for the exact quote.

    It is most imperative that the Tea Party distance themselves from their fringe elements, if they want to survive as a mainstream movement. Rather than attempting to explain it away, they need to aggressively attack the fringe elements, make it plain and simple that there is no room in the movement for them, and kick them to the curb ASAP.
    This is unbelievable.

    Have you not read a single response from the tea party?

    Republican National Chairman Michael Steele and one of the organizers of Saturday's Tea Party rally strongly condemned the racial slurs that some black lawmakers alleged were yelled at them by some health care protesters as they headed for a procedural vote at Capitol Hill.

    "I absolutely think it's isolated," Amy Kremer, the grassroots coordinator of the Tea Party Express, told Fox News on Sunday. "It's disgraceful and the people in this movement won't tolerate it because that's not what we're about."


    That came out the first day of the week after the claim was made on Saturday. Exactly how much faster could they have been?

    FOXNews.com - Tea Party Leader, GOP Condemn Racial Slurs Hurled at Black Lawmakers


    What rock have you been hiding under that you missed them condemning racist remarks?
    Last edited by texmaster; 04-15-10 at 01:31 AM.
    Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.

    John Adams

  3. #13
    Slayer of the DP Newsbot
    danarhea's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:02 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    39,751

    Re: Wrong video of health protest spurs N-word feud

    Quote Originally Posted by texmaster View Post
    Do you not understand there is no evidence of it and that the tea party has already come out and said they would not tolerate those who do?



    What more do they have to do to respond to an unproven charge? What are you looking for?



    THEY DID. Read below for the exact quote.



    This is unbelievable.

    Have you not read a single response from the tea party?

    Republican National Chairman Michael Steele and one of the organizers of Saturday's Tea Party rally strongly condemned the racial slurs that some black lawmakers alleged were yelled at them by some health care protesters as they headed for a procedural vote at Capitol Hill.

    "I absolutely think it's isolated," Amy Kremer, the grassroots coordinator of the Tea Party Express, told Fox News on Sunday. "It's disgraceful and the people in this movement won't tolerate it because that's not what we're about."


    That came out the first day of the week after the claim was made on Saturday. Exactly how much faster could they have been?

    FOXNews.com - Tea Party Leader, GOP Condemn Racial Slurs Hurled at Black Lawmakers


    What rock have you been hiding under that you missed them condemning racist remarks?
    1) Looks like you didn't read Breitbart, who still claims that it never happened, even AFTER it was proven he used the wrong tape in his attempt to show that the Democrats were lying. He is part of the problem. And I did see a couple of threads in this forum, also claiming it never happened.

    2) You may have noticed I have not been on much lately. Been busy, and did not follow the Sunday interviews. Now that I see that Tea Party organizers are recognizing that it DID happen, and are condemning it, I will give them kudos. It is what they need to do, because racists, birthers, deathers, and the other fringe elements, will only drag the movement down. It is good that they are taking steps to distance themselves from the fringe.
    The ghost of Jack Kevorkian for President's Physician: 2016

  4. #14
    Outer space potato man

    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:37 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    51,807

    Re: Wrong video of health protest spurs N-word feud

    Quote Originally Posted by texmaster View Post
    Because it labels the tea party as racists which diminishes their numbers.

    The same reason that article I posted earlier this week reported on other liberals trying to infiltrate the tea party to slander it from within.
    So it's ok to lie if it helps your cause. Gotcha.
    He touched her over her bra and underpants, she says, and guided her hand to touch him over his underwear
    Quote Originally Posted by Lutherf View Post
    We’ll say what? Something like “nothing happened” ... Yeah, we might say something like that.

  5. #15
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Past the edge of the universe, through the singularity, and out the other side.
    Last Seen
    09-01-10 @ 05:23 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    4,324

    Re: Wrong video of health protest spurs N-word feud

    Quote Originally Posted by danarhea View Post
    Wow. Just when you think people can't stoop any lower, guess what they do? They stoop lower. I am not talking about those who saw the tape presented by Brietbart, and so may have justifiably felt that the Democrats who were called niggers made it all up. I am talking about Breitbart himself, who used the wrong tape to "prove" they lied, and after the truth comes out, still sticks with his story. While we can give Brietbart the benefit of the doubt at first (after all, the tape he used was "mislabeled"), now we can call him a douche bag and a liar to continue to stick with it, even after it has been shown that what he had on tape was not taken at the time the N-bomb was dropped about 15 times, but an hour later.



    It's conclusive proof about something, though..... something known as yellow journalism.

    Article is here.
    Actually the yellow journalism would be the unfounded assertion that the N-Bomb was dropped to begin with, there were thousands of cameras present if the word was said it would have been recorded, put up or stfu.

  6. #16
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Past the edge of the universe, through the singularity, and out the other side.
    Last Seen
    09-01-10 @ 05:23 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    4,324

    Re: Wrong video of health protest spurs N-word feud

    Quote Originally Posted by danarhea View Post
    1) Looks like you didn't read Breitbart, who still claims that it never happened,
    And I'll expect your evidence that it did happen forthwith. I'll be waiting with baited breath.

    even AFTER it was proven he used the wrong tape in his attempt to show that the Democrats were lying. He is part of the problem. And I did see a couple of threads in this forum, also claiming it never happened.
    So at the law school you went to the burden of proof is on that of the accused? Gimme a ****ing break. Either provide evidence that the word was said or gtfo, in the age of camera phones nothing is off the record, if this occurred it would be all over the MSM but it's not because it never happened and you people are lying to discredit patriotic Americans who are opposed to this train wreck of an administration (as any actual libertarian would be) by labeling them as racist. What a ****ing joke.

  7. #17
    Slayer of the DP Newsbot
    danarhea's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:02 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    39,751

    Re: Wrong video of health protest spurs N-word feud

    Quote Originally Posted by Agent Ferris View Post
    And I'll expect your evidence that it did happen forthwith. I'll be waiting with baited breath.



    So at the law school you went to the burden of proof is on that of the accused? Gimme a ****ing break. Either provide evidence that the word was said or gtfo, in the age of camera phones nothing is off the record, if this occurred it would be all over the MSM but it's not because it never happened and you people are lying to discredit patriotic Americans who are opposed to this train wreck of an administration (as any actual libertarian would be) by labeling them as racist. What a ****ing joke.
    1) The ****ing joke is that someone would continue to use a phony tape, in an attempt to prove it never happened.

    2) Republicans in Congress know it happened. They immediately condemned it.

    3) Tea Party leaders know it happened. They have condemned it too.

    4) The same people who are saying that the n-bomb was never dropped also deny that a black Congressman was spit on. But, again, both Republicans and Tea Partiers have acknowleged that it happened and condemned it. You, on the other hand, claim it never happened. Well, I have news for you. Republicans heard it, and they saw the congressman spit upon, which is why, instead of denying it, they condemned it. They were there. You weren't. Are you also going to claim the congressman was not spit upon?
    The ghost of Jack Kevorkian for President's Physician: 2016

  8. #18
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Past the edge of the universe, through the singularity, and out the other side.
    Last Seen
    09-01-10 @ 05:23 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    4,324

    Re: Wrong video of health protest spurs N-word feud

    Quote Originally Posted by danarhea View Post
    1) The ****ing joke is that someone would continue to use a phony tape, in an attempt to prove it never happened.

    2) Republicans in Congress know it happened. They immediately condemned it.

    3) Tea Party leaders know it happened. They have condemned it too.

    4) The same people who are saying that the n-bomb was never dropped also deny that a black Congressman was spit on. But, again, both Republicans and Tea Partiers have acknowleged that it happened and condemned it. You, on the other hand, claim it never happened. Well, I have news for you. Republicans heard it, and they saw the congressman spit upon, which is why, instead of denying it, they condemned it. They were there. You weren't. Are you also going to claim the congressman was not spit upon?
    Saying that if it happened they condemn it is not the same thing as saying it happened, they were responding to the accusations that it happened not evidence that it happened because there is no ****ing evidence that it happened. Are you going to sit here and tell me that out of the thousands of people videotaping that day not a single one of them caught this on audio or video? This is the age of cell phone video cameras and youtube, nobody is buying your peoples race bating bull**** anymore so go try and peddle your wears some place else.

    Oh and exacerbated yelling and having spittle come out is not anywhere near the same thing as hacking a loogey on someone as you ****ing people wanted to try to paint the situation, **** I guaran****ingtee that every single person on here has accidentally shot a drop of spittle out of their mouth during a heated argument atleast once in their life. And if you say you never have then I'll call you a ****ing liar.
    Last edited by Agent Ferris; 04-16-10 at 12:13 AM.

  9. #19
    Slayer of the DP Newsbot
    danarhea's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:02 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    39,751

    Re: Wrong video of health protest spurs N-word feud

    Quote Originally Posted by Agent Ferris View Post
    Saying that if it happened they condemn it is not the same thing as saying it happened, they were responding to the accusations that it happened not evidence that it happened because there is no ****ing evidence that it happened. Are you going to sit here and tell me that out of the thousands of people videotaping that day not a single one of them caught this on audio or video? This is the age of cell phone video cameras and youtube, nobody is buying your peoples race bating bull**** anymore so go try and peddle your wears some place else.

    Oh and exacerbated yelling and having spittle come out is not anywhere near the same thing as hacking a loogey on someone as you ****ing people wanted to try to paint the situation, **** I guaran****ingtee that every single person on here has accidentally shot a drop of spittle out of their mouth during a heated argument atleast once in their life. And if you say you never have then I'll call you a ****ing liar.
    I never have. I don't froth at the mouth like that.
    The ghost of Jack Kevorkian for President's Physician: 2016

  10. #20
    Hippie Hater
    texmaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Dallas TEXAS
    Last Seen
    08-20-15 @ 01:17 AM
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    3,969

    Re: Wrong video of health protest spurs N-word feud

    Quote Originally Posted by danarhea View Post
    1) Looks like you didn't read Breitbart, who still claims that it never happened, even AFTER it was proven he used the wrong tape in his attempt to show that the Democrats were lying. He is part of the problem. And I did see a couple of threads in this forum, also claiming it never happened.
    And I'm one of them. Where is the evidence? There were dozens of cameras EVERYWHERE.

    Are you really gullible enough to think they were only on during the video he posted?

    2) You may have noticed I have not been on much lately. Been busy, and did not follow the Sunday interviews.
    You'll forgive me if I don't keep up with everyone's online time. That doesn't excuse you making a statement like that without doing a 3 second search that would have exposed the truth.

    Now that I see that Tea Party organizers are recognizing that it DID happen, and are condemning it, I will give them kudos.
    Once again you did not read carefully. They condemned any racial remarks by anyone. They do NOT concede a tea party made the remarks or that there is evdience that they actually happened of which there is none.

    It is what they need to do, because racists, birthers, deathers, and the other fringe elements, will only drag the movement down. It is good that they are taking steps to distance themselves from the fringe.
    Change your leaning. Seriously. If you are going to blindly follow the liberal agenda without any supporting evidence just change your leaning to a more honest one.

    Until there is ANY evidence whatsoever, it is purely based on a claim without anything to back it up.

    And if you had read carefully, you would have known Brietbart also posted a 22 second video taken at the time by Lee Fang a left winger and guess what, NO N WORD.

    Again, research is your friend. But if you want to blindly accept charges without any evidence, go right ahead. No pun intended I assure you.
    Last edited by texmaster; 04-16-10 at 01:22 AM.
    Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.

    John Adams

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •