Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 20

Thread: Palin Tells Tea Party Rally in Boston to Fight Obama

  1. #1
    Guru
    F107HyperSabr's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Connecticut
    Last Seen
    10-21-10 @ 09:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    2,617

    Palin Tells Tea Party Rally in Boston to Fight Obama

    Palin Tells Tea Party Rally in Boston to Fight Obama (Update2) - Bloomberg.com
    Palin Tells Tea Party Rally in Boston to Fight Obama
    The 04 14 10 show

    Well over all it appears that Sarah Palin did reruns of her bumper sticker speaches

    [HTML]. She told a crowd of thousands at a Tea Party rally in Boston today to fight the agenda of a of President Barack Obama. And what a surprise " take back control of the government. "
    [/HTML]
    “
    She retread her “Let’s drill, baby, drill, not stall, baby, stall,” she droned and " The crowd chanted back, “Drill, baby, drill.”

    Over all a pretty well behaved rally I saw that there were the usual "socialist" crap signs but I did not see any videos or picks of racist signs. Did anyone see the usual annotment of birther bull sign ?

    Id yoy saw and video do you agree that today's rally was hum drum ?
    “I do not recall the Viet Cong asking me if I was a natural born or Naturalized American before they shot at me, they just shot at all of us “ f107HyperSabr

  2. #2
    Sage
    soccerboy22's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    A warm place
    Last Seen
    12-02-17 @ 10:35 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    10,723

    Re: Palin Tells Tea Party Rally in Boston to Fight Obama

    I didn't see any birther signs, but I would walk by a few people and they were talking about it. I decided it was best to educate them on how they were wrong and how stupid it sounded. Overall, it was a thousand times better than going to the few I went to in SC.

    Palin was still normal Palin. And after talking to a fair number of them it makes me sad to learn they only started supporting the Tea Parties after Obama was elected.

  3. #3
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Theoretical Physics Lab
    Last Seen
    01-06-15 @ 11:06 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    25,120

    Re: Palin Tells Tea Party Rally in Boston to Fight Obama

    She may as well thank Beck. As far as I'm concerned, she's done nothing but piggyback on his success with the rallies. And at least he's funny. Usually.

  4. #4
    Guru
    F107HyperSabr's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Connecticut
    Last Seen
    10-21-10 @ 09:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    2,617

    Re: Palin Tells Tea Party Rally in Boston to Fight Obama

    Quote Originally Posted by soccerboy22 View Post
    I didn't see any birther signs, but I would walk by a few people and they were talking about it. I decided it was best to educate them on how they were wrong and how stupid it sounded. Overall, it was a thousand times better than going to the few I went to in SC.

    Palin was still normal Palin. And after talking to a fair number of them it makes me sad to learn they only started supporting the Tea Parties after Obama was elected.
    So you were actually there !!!! Please say more from your first hand observations please!!

    This is what really bothers me "only started supporting the Tea Parties after Obama was elected". This is why I cannot beleive that the vast majority of these TP's are actaully honest or even know what the hell they are expousing.

    These so called concerned people were just formed 14 months ago. Interesting, do the math people.
    Last edited by F107HyperSabr; 04-14-10 at 09:10 PM.
    “I do not recall the Viet Cong asking me if I was a natural born or Naturalized American before they shot at me, they just shot at all of us “ f107HyperSabr

  5. #5
    Guru
    F107HyperSabr's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Connecticut
    Last Seen
    10-21-10 @ 09:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    2,617

    Re: Palin Tells Tea Party Rally in Boston to Fight Obama

    Quote Originally Posted by Gipper View Post
    She may as well thank Beck. As far as I'm concerned, she's done nothing but piggyback on his success with the rallies. And at least he's funny. Usually.
    As I said she is nothing more than a whining verbal bumper sticker !!!
    Last edited by F107HyperSabr; 04-14-10 at 09:10 PM.
    “I do not recall the Viet Cong asking me if I was a natural born or Naturalized American before they shot at me, they just shot at all of us “ f107HyperSabr

  6. #6
    Guru
    F107HyperSabr's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Connecticut
    Last Seen
    10-21-10 @ 09:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    2,617

    Re: Palin Tells Tea Party Rally in Boston to Fight Obama

    Quote Originally Posted by soccerboy22 View Post
    I didn't see any birther signs, but I would walk by a few people and they were talking about it. I decided it was best to educate them on how they were wrong and how stupid it sounded. Overall, it was a thousand times better than going to the few I went to in SC.

    Palin was still normal Palin. And after talking to a fair number of them it makes me sad to learn they only started supporting the Tea Parties after Obama was elected.
    Think that they kept the wierest of the weird away?
    “I do not recall the Viet Cong asking me if I was a natural born or Naturalized American before they shot at me, they just shot at all of us “ f107HyperSabr

  7. #7
    Sage
    lizzie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    between two worlds
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    28,581

    Re: Palin Tells Tea Party Rally in Boston to Fight Obama

    Quote Originally Posted by F107HyperSabr View Post
    This is what really bothers me "only started supporting the Tea Parties after Obama was elected". This is why I cannot beleive that the vast majority of these TP's are actaully honest or even know what the hell they are expousing.

    These so called concerned people were just formed 14 months ago. Interest, do the math!!
    I really think many of them were upset about the Bush TARP and bailouts, but I suspect that the election result is what pushed the movement over the top and got it rolling. What we basically saw was that no matter who was in power, the government is going to spend us into deep debt, and although Obama was the catalyst, the chemicals were there already. As much as I think Obama was a big mistake, there's a part of me that knows this is what we needed to wake some people up to reality.
    "God is the name by which I designate all things which cross my path violently and recklessly, all things which alter my plans and intentions, and change the course of my life, for better or for worse."
    -C G Jung

  8. #8
    Jedi Master
    Captain America's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:47 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    18,647

    Re: Palin Tells Tea Party Rally in Boston to Fight Obama

    Imagine Sarah Palinini bald.

    Those who forget the past are doomed repeated it.

    Here's how the Italian's throw a tea party.

    [nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hIxAsangFZc"]YouTube- WW2 - "Il Duce" Benito Mussolini[/nomedia]

    It's GREAT to be me. --- "45% liberal/55% conservative"
    Diplomacy is the art of saying 'nice doggy" until you can find a gun.

  9. #9
    Guru
    F107HyperSabr's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Connecticut
    Last Seen
    10-21-10 @ 09:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    2,617

    Re: Palin Tells Tea Party Rally in Boston to Fight Obama

    Quote Originally Posted by lizzie View Post
    I really think many of them were upset about the Bush TARP and bailouts, but I suspect that the election result is what pushed the movement over the top and got it rolling. What we basically saw was that no matter who was in power, the government is going to spend us into deep debt, and although Obama was the catalyst, the chemicals were there already. As much as I think Obama was a big mistake, there's a part of me that knows this is what we needed to wake some people up to reality.
    Well no matter how far back I searched I cannot find any so called "movement" of TP's prior to 14 15 months ago. So how did the Obama election "push the movement over the top" if the "movement" had not existed yet ? To be very honest I heard virtual silence when it came to Bush II and his spending and TARPING and using CAPITAL I card to pay for the IRAQIAN WAR.


    If "the chemicals were there already" there sure as hell were very very secure in a hermetically sealed glass jar.
    Last edited by F107HyperSabr; 04-14-10 at 09:28 PM.
    “I do not recall the Viet Cong asking me if I was a natural born or Naturalized American before they shot at me, they just shot at all of us “ f107HyperSabr

  10. #10
    Guru
    F107HyperSabr's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Connecticut
    Last Seen
    10-21-10 @ 09:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    2,617

    Re: Palin Tells Tea Party Rally in Boston to Fight Obama

    Quote Originally Posted by Captain America View Post
    Imagine Sarah Palinini bald.

    Those who forget the past are doomed repeated it.

    Here's how the Italian's throw a tea party.

    YouTube- WW2 - "Il Duce" Benito Mussolini
    A real stretch but there are some parallels:

    She may not be a " former socialist," as was Mussolini but she was a former governor of a welfare supported state - oil money is given to all Alaskans.


    Palin and the TP's are "Taking advantage of acute economic distress and fears of a communist take over,"

    The TP's did march and will march on Washington " Mussolini led his supporters in a march on Rome, a demonstration of strength and popular support. "

    Isn't the TP's hatred and blame of Obama for faux socialism ort of like Hitler's blamin the Jews for the economic disater that Germany was is .!!

    Just asking and we can play the flip side of the "socialist thing ".
    Last edited by F107HyperSabr; 04-14-10 at 09:30 PM.
    “I do not recall the Viet Cong asking me if I was a natural born or Naturalized American before they shot at me, they just shot at all of us “ f107HyperSabr

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •