Page 8 of 20 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast
Results 71 to 80 of 195

Thread: Huckabee likens gay marriage to incest, drugs, and polygamy

  1. #71
    The Almighty
    Kelzie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Denver, CO
    Last Seen
    10-21-17 @ 11:47 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    13,534

    Re: Huckabee likens gay marriage to incest, drugs, and polygamy

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    I don't think Palin can be president at this time but I do believe she would make and excellent senator from the state of Alaska........
    She RESIGNED from her governership. She obviously can't handle political office. What on earth makes you think she'd be a good senator?
    be humble for you are made of earth; be noble for you are made of stars

    Serbian proverb

  2. #72
    Sage
    disneydude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 05:52 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    25,129

    Re: Huckabee likens gay marriage to incest, drugs, and polygamy

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    I don't know why the lefties are so pissed off at me and not at Obama.......When it comes to gay marriage my belief is the same as his............
    Not even close Navy. Obama was against prop 8 and campaigned against it here in California. Obama has said that although he does not personally believe in gay marriage, he does not support efforts to ban it.

    Obama is not a gay-hater like you are.
    <font size=5><b>Its been several weeks since the Vegas shooting.  Its it still "Too Early" or can we start having the conversation about finally doing something about these mass shootings???​</b></font>

  3. #73
    Sage
    Navy Pride's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Pacific NW
    Last Seen
    05-07-15 @ 02:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    39,883

    Re: Huckabee likens gay marriage to incest, drugs, and polygamy

    Quote Originally Posted by Kelzie View Post
    She RESIGNED from her governership. She obviously can't handle political office. What on earth makes you think she'd be a good senator?
    Well when she resigned her approval rating was one of the highest of any governor in the nation so it sure wasn't because she could not handle the job.......I think Obama is at 46% so maybe he should resign..............
    "God Bless Our Troops in Harms Way."

  4. #74
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:41 AM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,299
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Huckabee likens gay marriage to incest, drugs, and polygamy

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    Well when she resigned her approval rating was one of the highest of any governor in the nation so it sure wasn't because she could not handle the job.......I think Obama is at 46% so maybe he should resign..............
    Navy, what does approval ratings have to do with handling the job? Logic, it's something to try...
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  5. #75
    Sage
    Navy Pride's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Pacific NW
    Last Seen
    05-07-15 @ 02:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    39,883

    Re: Huckabee likens gay marriage to incest, drugs, and polygamy

    Quote Originally Posted by disneydude View Post
    Not even close Navy. Obama was against prop 8 and campaigned against it here in California. Obama has said that although he does not personally believe in gay marriage, he does not support efforts to ban it.

    Obama is not a gay-hater like you are.
    He believes in Civil Unions...that is what he said.............I believe in civil unions to....Our postiions are identical........
    "God Bless Our Troops in Harms Way."

  6. #76
    The Almighty
    Kelzie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Denver, CO
    Last Seen
    10-21-17 @ 11:47 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    13,534

    Re: Huckabee likens gay marriage to incest, drugs, and polygamy

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    Well when she resigned her approval rating was one of the highest of any governor in the nation so it sure wasn't because she could not handle the job.......I think Obama is at 46% so maybe he should resign..............
    That pretty much makes it worse. She enjoyed popular approval and she still couldn't handle her job.
    be humble for you are made of earth; be noble for you are made of stars

    Serbian proverb

  7. #77
    Sage
    Navy Pride's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Pacific NW
    Last Seen
    05-07-15 @ 02:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    39,883

    Re: Huckabee likens gay marriage to incest, drugs, and polygamy

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    Navy, what does approval ratings have to do with handling the job? Logic, it's something to try...
    Oh redress please.......I get so tired of explaining things to you young lady...........I would say that if a governor or a president had a high approval rating it would mean they are doing a good job...............Obama is at 46% so he is doing a terrrible job..........
    "God Bless Our Troops in Harms Way."

  8. #78
    Sage
    Navy Pride's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Pacific NW
    Last Seen
    05-07-15 @ 02:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    39,883

    Re: Huckabee likens gay marriage to incest, drugs, and polygamy

    Quote Originally Posted by Kelzie View Post
    That pretty much makes it worse. She enjoyed popular approval and she still couldn't handle her job.
    Kelzie people that can't do the job do not have good approval ratings...........
    "God Bless Our Troops in Harms Way."

  9. #79
    The Almighty
    Kelzie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Denver, CO
    Last Seen
    10-21-17 @ 11:47 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    13,534

    Re: Huckabee likens gay marriage to incest, drugs, and polygamy

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    Kelzie people that can't do the job do not have good approval ratings...........
    I didn't say she couldn't do it. I said she couldn't handle it.
    be humble for you are made of earth; be noble for you are made of stars

    Serbian proverb

  10. #80
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:41 AM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,299
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Huckabee likens gay marriage to incest, drugs, and polygamy

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    Oh redress please.......I get so tired of explaining things to you young lady...........I would say that if a governor or a president had a high approval rating it would mean they are doing a good job...............Obama is at 46% so he is doing a terrrible job..........
    Noooooo...............it means they are popular............and neither has.....................anything to do with whether..................they can handle the job................
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

Page 8 of 20 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •