Page 26 of 37 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast
Results 251 to 260 of 365

Thread: Oklahoma Tea Party Plans To Form Armed Militia

  1. #251
    ANTI**ANTIFA
    ReverendHellh0und's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Temple of Solomon
    Last Seen
    12-15-17 @ 06:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    75,740

    Re: Oklahoma Tea Party Plans To Form Armed Militia

    Lets Apply your definition to the 2nd and see where the logic falls..


    A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.


    A direct ruled milita, being neccessary to the security of a free state.......


    wait, even with your definition applies, it still does not change the fact that the right of the people shall not be infringed....


    So any of your definitions applied, does not change the fact that the 2nd amendment guarantees an individual right to keep and bear arms...


    Your point is moot.
    Let evil swiftly befall those who have wrongly condemned us

  2. #252
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Last Seen
    05-19-10 @ 07:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    496

    Re: Oklahoma Tea Party Plans To Form Armed Militia

    Quote Originally Posted by the makeout hobo View Post
    The site you posted said all definitions were in use in colonial times. Do you agree or disagree with that?
    What are you even trying to argue here? That the Bill of Rights had some strange Amendment that actually empowered the Federal government?

  3. #253
    Rockin' In The Free World
    the makeout hobo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Sacramento, CA
    Last Seen
    04-24-14 @ 06:58 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    7,102

    Re: Oklahoma Tea Party Plans To Form Armed Militia

    Quote Originally Posted by Reverend_Hellh0und View Post
    Lets Apply your definition to the 2nd and see where the logic falls..


    A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.


    A direct ruled milita, being neccessary to the security of a free state.......


    wait, even with your definition applies, it still does not change the fact that the right of the people shall not be infringed....


    So any of your definitions applied, does not change the fact that the 2nd amendment guarantees an individual right to keep and bear arms...


    Your point is moot.
    So you're now saying "it doesn't matter what the first half says anyways", am i right? Just so I don't end up misrepresenting you.
    The Makeout Hobo is real, and does indeed travel around the country in his van and make out with ladies... If you meet the Makeout Hobo, it is customary to greet him with a shot of whiskey and a high five (if you are a dude) or passionate makeouts (if you are a lady).

  4. #254
    ANTI**ANTIFA
    ReverendHellh0und's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Temple of Solomon
    Last Seen
    12-15-17 @ 06:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    75,740

    Re: Oklahoma Tea Party Plans To Form Armed Militia

    Quote Originally Posted by the makeout hobo View Post
    So you're now saying "it doesn't matter what the first half says anyways", am i right? Just so I don't end up misrepresenting you.



    Not in context of the 2nd part.


    It could read, "A pink Militia that is controlled by the lizard people, being necessary to the security of ring dings, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."



    And it still wouldn't change the fact that the natural right regarding gun ownership is recognized.
    Let evil swiftly befall those who have wrongly condemned us

  5. #255
    Sage
    Boo Radley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    11-22-17 @ 04:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    36,858

    Re: Oklahoma Tea Party Plans To Form Armed Militia

    Quote Originally Posted by Reverend_Hellh0und View Post
    That does not follow and is illogical, you made the scared girly screed about the poor children being accidentally shot when I have shown you its rare.
    Not that rare. I gave you some numbers.

    Statistics from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention showed that, on average, one child every three days died in accidental incidents in the United States from 2000 to 2005.[116]

    [ame=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gun_violence_in_the_United_States]Gun violence in the United States - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia[/ame]

    You gave nothing.



    FAIL!

    As I demonstrated there were less than 20 on average per year. So are you saying there are 6 in other developing countries?


    Oh wait, your moving goal posts now from accidental shootings to gangs and violence...... Most of those shootings are in the most restrictive areas when it comes to gun control. Perhaps we should let the good guys arm themselves against these savages.... Without trigger locks.
    Do you even read what is put before you?

    yeah, I call bull**** on this. So I discount everything else in this paragraph unless you have any coorboratng evidence.
    Feel free to show it inaccurate, as well as the statistics I put above. But do understand that you yelling FAIL and calling Bull **** is not equal to you actually making a case or responding to the argument before you.






    Hoplophobic response. 2 big dogs will cost a person several thousands of dollars a year first off, 2nd does he have room and time to take care of these pets? Training. You are going to let a couple "guard dogs" have the run of the house without training?


    Ignorane does not even begin to cover your thought proccess here boo.
    I've been poor and always had a dog or three. And no one comes into my house. But you're welcome to try.

    AUSTAN GOOLSBEE: I think the world vests too much power, certainly in the president, probably in Washington in general for its influence on the economy, because most all of the economy has nothing to do with the government.

  6. #256
    Sage
    j-mac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    South Carolina
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:45 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    30,343

    Re: Oklahoma Tea Party Plans To Form Armed Militia

    Quote Originally Posted by Boo Radley View Post
    I've been poor and always had a dog or three. And no one comes into my house. But you're welcome to try.

    Sure....I'll be armed....


    j-mac
    Americans are so enamored of equality that they would rather be equal in slavery than unequal in freedom.

    Alexis de Tocqueville

  7. #257
    Sage
    Boo Radley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    11-22-17 @ 04:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    36,858

    Re: Oklahoma Tea Party Plans To Form Armed Militia

    Quote Originally Posted by j-mac View Post
    Sure....I'll be armed....


    j-mac
    Good luck with that.

    AUSTAN GOOLSBEE: I think the world vests too much power, certainly in the president, probably in Washington in general for its influence on the economy, because most all of the economy has nothing to do with the government.

  8. #258
    ANTI**ANTIFA
    ReverendHellh0und's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Temple of Solomon
    Last Seen
    12-15-17 @ 06:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    75,740

    Re: Oklahoma Tea Party Plans To Form Armed Militia

    Quote Originally Posted by Boo Radley View Post
    Not that rare. I gave you some numbers.

    Statistics from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention showed that, on average, one child every three days died in accidental incidents in the United States from 2000 to 2005.[116]

    Gun violence in the United States - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

    You gave nothing.


    How many childeren were killed accidentally last year?








    Do you even read what is put before you?

    When its you? I usually skim, you are a boring lot.




    Feel free to show it inaccurate, as well as the statistics I put above. But do understand that you yelling FAIL and calling Bull **** is not equal to you actually making a case or responding to the argument before you.

    I've shown you statistics, your failure is all yours.






    I've been poor and always had a dog or three. And no one comes into my house. But you're welcome to try.



    In police work they call this a clue...


    ITS BECAUSE YOUR ****ING POOR NO ONE COMES INTO YOUR HOUSE!!!!



    Let evil swiftly befall those who have wrongly condemned us

  9. #259
    Sage
    Boo Radley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    11-22-17 @ 04:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    36,858

    Re: Oklahoma Tea Party Plans To Form Armed Militia

    Quote Originally Posted by Reverend_Hellh0und View Post
    How many childeren were killed accidentally last year?






    When its you? I usually skim, you are a boring lot.






    I've shown you statistics, your failure is all yours.








    In police work they call this a clue...


    ITS BECAUSE YOUR ****ING POOR NO ONE COMES INTO YOUR HOUSE!!!!



    I looked backed, you linked nothing with statistics. You're welcome to support your claim. And frankly, being in police work doesn't make you an expert on national statistics, particular if your view is skewed by a political view.

    No, people I like and trust and come over, but even though I have rarely ever locked a door, no one has ever even tried to rob me, no matter where I have lived (from Atlanta to Rural Iowa).

    AUSTAN GOOLSBEE: I think the world vests too much power, certainly in the president, probably in Washington in general for its influence on the economy, because most all of the economy has nothing to do with the government.

  10. #260
    ANTI**ANTIFA
    ReverendHellh0und's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Temple of Solomon
    Last Seen
    12-15-17 @ 06:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    75,740

    Re: Oklahoma Tea Party Plans To Form Armed Militia

    Quote Originally Posted by Boo Radley View Post
    I looked backed, you linked nothing with statistics. You're welcome to support your claim. And frankly, being in police work doesn't make you an expert on national statistics, particular if your view is skewed by a political view.

    No, people I like and trust and come over, but even though I have rarely ever locked a door, no one has ever even tried to rob me, no matter where I have lived (from Atlanta to Rural Iowa).



    I'm not wasting much time on someone known for not providing links, but you can start here:

    GUN CONTROL FACT-SHEET (2004)
    Let evil swiftly befall those who have wrongly condemned us

Page 26 of 37 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •