Page 13 of 37 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 130 of 365

Thread: Oklahoma Tea Party Plans To Form Armed Militia

  1. #121
    Why so serious?

    Moon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Washington State
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:12 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    4,267

    Re: Oklahoma Tea Party Plans To Form Armed Militia

    Quote Originally Posted by Z3n View Post
    Sorry I meant to say "do believe"

    Long day

    And I want you to post research that refutes that
    You haven't posted anything to support your opinion, and yet you want someone else to do research to refute it?
    "I believe in a Spinoza's God who reveals himself in the harmony of all that exists, but not in a God who concerns himself with the fate and actions of human beings."

    --Albert Einstein, 1929

  2. #122
    I invented Human Nature
    Z3n's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Last Seen
    05-13-12 @ 06:45 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    1,251

    Re: Oklahoma Tea Party Plans To Form Armed Militia

    Quote Originally Posted by Moon View Post
    You haven't posted anything to support your opinion, and yet you want someone else to do research to refute it?
    It would make logical sense that as gun ownership increases, the probability of crime increases...

    I want to know where boogie is getting his information that shows no correlation
    Don't tread on me= Don't tread on my corporate masters

  3. #123
    ANTI**ANTIFA
    ReverendHellh0und's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Temple of Solomon
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 05:08 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    75,260

    Re: Oklahoma Tea Party Plans To Form Armed Militia

    Quote Originally Posted by Z3n View Post
    It would make logical sense that as gun ownership increases, the probability of crime increases...

    I want to know where boogie is getting his information that shows no correlation


    So before when you made this claim. You were speculating and actually have no idea of the facts and no evidence to back up you claim. Noted
    Let evil swiftly befall those who have wrongly condemned us

  4. #124
    I invented Human Nature
    Z3n's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Last Seen
    05-13-12 @ 06:45 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    1,251

    Re: Oklahoma Tea Party Plans To Form Armed Militia

    Quote Originally Posted by Reverend_Hellh0und View Post
    So before when you made this claim. You were speculating and actually have no idea of the facts and no evidence to back up you claim. Noted
    bleh its like 5 v 1. Dont really care lol
    Don't tread on me= Don't tread on my corporate masters

  5. #125
    Rockin' In The Free World
    the makeout hobo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Sacramento, CA
    Last Seen
    04-24-14 @ 06:58 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    7,102

    Re: Oklahoma Tea Party Plans To Form Armed Militia

    Quote Originally Posted by Reverend_Hellh0und View Post
    So for the months of "teabagger" you kept your mouth shut, now you decide to open it?


    Please forgive me if I disregard your advice on this. I tried the nice way, Now it's thier way.


    And it worked. There are 1 maybe two mouth foamers left using the term "teabagger".... So I think uhm, It's been a resounding success.


    If you have a complaint about it, don't take it up with me. Take it up with the teabagged crowd, as you won't see me pre-emptivly calling anyone "teabagged" or a "teabagee"...


    But thank you for your concern.
    What does the teabagger thing have to do with you accusing people of playing the race card? None that I can see. I never told you to stop your little PC crusade, I just asked that if you're going to insist people be PC, you stop accusing them of implying racism, or ridiculing them for not calling you racist.

    Quote Originally Posted by Reverend_Hellh0und View Post
    Oh and one more thing. As part of the Tea Party, he's called me racist, homophobe, and far worse things.
    He specifically said you were a racist or a homophobe? Or did he say that there were racists and homophobes in the tea party? Because I don't see how anyone can deny that certain members of the tea parties happen to be bigots. A lady I was counter-demonstrating with today was called a nigger lover, for crying out loud.

    also, didn't your mom ever tell you that two wrongs don't make a right? how old are you, 8?
    The Makeout Hobo is real, and does indeed travel around the country in his van and make out with ladies... If you meet the Makeout Hobo, it is customary to greet him with a shot of whiskey and a high five (if you are a dude) or passionate makeouts (if you are a lady).

  6. #126
    White trash on dope.
    d0gbreath's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Denton, TX
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    8,874

    Re: Oklahoma Tea Party Plans To Form Armed Militia

    An Okie militia would increase the number of friendly-fire casualties.

    IMHO, of course.
    Quote Originally Posted by Northern Light View Post
    The systems that ensure freedom and liberty are breaking down and fundamentalism is growing. Nobody is righteous anymore.


  7. #127
    ANTI**ANTIFA
    ReverendHellh0und's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Temple of Solomon
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 05:08 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    75,260

    Re: Oklahoma Tea Party Plans To Form Armed Militia

    Quote Originally Posted by the makeout hobo View Post
    What does the teabagger thing have to do with you accusing people of playing the race card? None that I can see. I never told you to stop your little PC crusade, I just asked that if you're going to insist people be PC, you stop accusing them of implying racism, or ridiculing them for not calling you racist.

    http://www.debatepolitics.com/newrep...y&p=1058689989


    That's just the tip of the iceberg. But if you want to continue this embarrasing line of debate, by all means do so.



    He specifically said you were a racist or a homophobe? Or did he say that there were racists and homophobes in the tea party? Because I don't see how anyone can deny that certain members of the tea parties happen to be bigots. A lady I was counter-demonstrating with today was called a nigger lover, for crying out loud.

    See above, yes he called me a racist.


    Also, couple thoughts.


    1. You are lying. no one called your lady friend a "nigger lover"

    2. If she was called that, why did everyone just sit by and do nothing? How chivalrous. If that happened in my presence, someone would be in cuffs and someone would have been knocked out. but your lying so it doesnt really matter.


    3. With the promise to infiltrate the tea party with left wing plants, if this did happen, it was more likley a left winger plant.


    4. "counter protesting"? So you are for bigger more intrusive government, higher taxes, and less government accountability?


    also, didn't your mom ever tell you that two wrongs don't make a right? how old are you, 8?



    didn't your mom tell you, ignoring one wrong to whine and bitch about a reactionary wrong makes you look like a partisan hack?
    Let evil swiftly befall those who have wrongly condemned us

  8. #128
    ANTI**ANTIFA
    ReverendHellh0und's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Temple of Solomon
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 05:08 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    75,260

    Re: Oklahoma Tea Party Plans To Form Armed Militia

    Quote Originally Posted by Z3n View Post
    bleh its like 5 v 1. Dont really care lol


    Good, so if you ever get your way, based on your misinformation. will you be sending someone elses son to to come get my guns?
    Let evil swiftly befall those who have wrongly condemned us

  9. #129
    ANTI**ANTIFA
    ReverendHellh0und's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Temple of Solomon
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 05:08 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    75,260

    Re: Oklahoma Tea Party Plans To Form Armed Militia

    One more Hobo


    5. [nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GYfmShJe5MA&feature=player_embedded#"]YouTube- How to Deal With TEA Party Infiltrators.[/nomedia]!


    Note how the tea party cheers when the democrat schill wearing nazi crap is chased away..... Demonstrating the tea party is not racist, and the fact that in all likleyhood, you are lying.
    Let evil swiftly befall those who have wrongly condemned us

  10. #130
    Professor
    WillRockwell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Last Seen
    07-10-10 @ 09:48 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    1,950

    Re: Oklahoma Tea Party Plans To Form Armed Militia

    Quote Originally Posted by Reverend_Hellh0und View Post
    One more Hobo


    5. YouTube- How to Deal With TEA Party Infiltrators.!


    Note how the tea party cheers when the democrat schill wearing nazi crap is chased away..... Demonstrating the tea party is not racist, and the fact that in all likleyhood, you are lying.
    No it's you who are lying, once again. There is no evidence this racist Teabagger is a Democrat, or that he is "infiltrating". Plus, the Teabag cameraman keeps saying he has a swastika on his shirt.....he didn't. His shirt had an iron cross and SS insignia. Does the Teabagger even know what a swastika is?
    The lesson for Teabaggers is - let your racism motivate you into activism but don't let people see it

Page 13 of 37 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •