Page 10 of 37 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 100 of 365

Thread: Oklahoma Tea Party Plans To Form Armed Militia

  1. #91
    pirate lover
    liblady's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    St Thomas, VI
    Last Seen
    03-14-16 @ 03:55 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    16,165
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Oklahoma Tea Party Plans To Form Armed Militia

    Quote Originally Posted by Reverend_Hellh0und View Post
    It's not about sides, zyph. But let's ask Deuce to Clarify. Perhaps we can move foward there. He made some claims, and when I thought I got it wrong, I immediatly asked him about it. Did you miss that?



    Oh and lets not confuse my retorts to the "teabagee" group, and others of that nature, as a flippant attitude to all left wingers, That would be a mistake, as my responses to them have been a purposeful exercise that has cut the use of that vulgar term from 20+ a day, to none today.... Thank me very much.


    there was a method to my madness. I hope you can see that.
    i know you are but what am i?

    seriously, rev. your use of the term teabagee fans the flames. i don't use the term teabagger, but damn, you teabagger, you!

    Originally Posted by johnny_rebson:

    These are the same liberals who forgot how Iraq attacked us on 9/11.


  2. #92
    ANTI**ANTIFA
    ReverendHellh0und's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Temple of Solomon
    Last Seen
    12-15-17 @ 06:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    75,740

    Re: Oklahoma Tea Party Plans To Form Armed Militia

    Quote Originally Posted by liblady View Post
    i know you are but what am i?

    seriously, rev. your use of the term teabagee fans the flames. i don't use the term teabagger, but damn, you teabagger, you!





    Shorty, you really think The Greatness that is the Good Reverend, could not turn around a hot little number like you calling me a Teabagger?




    Also, Since I started my campaign, we went from about 10 different people using teabagger ad nauseum every day multiple times (20 a day), to now one or two mouth foaming morons (not you shorty) who cling desparatly to that term, like eager little bitches..... (again, not you shorteh)...
    Let evil swiftly befall those who have wrongly condemned us

  3. #93
    pirate lover
    liblady's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    St Thomas, VI
    Last Seen
    03-14-16 @ 03:55 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    16,165
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Oklahoma Tea Party Plans To Form Armed Militia

    Quote Originally Posted by Reverend_Hellh0und View Post
    Shorty, you really think The Greatness that is the Good Reverend, could not turn around a hot little number like you calling me a Teabagger?




    Also, Since I started my campaign, we went from about 10 different people using teabagger ad nauseum every day multiple times (20 a day), to now one or two mouth foaming morons (not you shorty) who cling desparatly to that term, like eager little bitches..... (again, not you shorteh)...
    better not be me.....if it's your own private campaign, have at it. i know you big hunky men like to stir the pot. ;-)

    you say it's worked?

    Originally Posted by johnny_rebson:

    These are the same liberals who forgot how Iraq attacked us on 9/11.


  4. #94
    Sage
    VanceMack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:41 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    54,715

    Re: Oklahoma Tea Party Plans To Form Armed Militia

    Quote Originally Posted by Zyphlin View Post
    No, I think he's trying to indicate that these self-formed militias ultimately can't "resist" the federal government in any form legally. .
    I think anyone that thought this would have absolutely zero understanding of the founding fathers intent when the constitution was written and their reason/rationale behind the establishment of the Bill of Rights. I dont think the intent is to protect criminal enterprise...but then...that truly was a stupid place to take the argument (or...maybe we should legalize gay marriage, because Duece wants the opportunity to **** or be teabagged by small boys. I mean...that IS their rationale for legalizing gay marriage...right? I know...its as moronic as throwing protecting a cocaine stash into THIS argument). The intent of formation of a militia has more to do with ensuring the federal government does not steamroll the American people in an unconstitutional manner...stealing money, property, resources, etc.

    Our founding fathers werent trying to protect some cash crop or criminal enterprise when they formed militias...they took a stand against an oppressive government.

  5. #95
    ANTI**ANTIFA
    ReverendHellh0und's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Temple of Solomon
    Last Seen
    12-15-17 @ 06:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    75,740

    Re: Oklahoma Tea Party Plans To Form Armed Militia

    Quote Originally Posted by liblady View Post
    better not be me.....if it's your own private campaign, have at it. i know you big hunky men like to stir the pot. ;-)

    you say it's worked?



    You bet your sweet aspercreme it did. Seems, these folks, don't like it when its turned around on them.


    This is a good thing for civil posters. not good for the trolls.
    Let evil swiftly befall those who have wrongly condemned us

  6. #96
    Rockin' In The Free World
    the makeout hobo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Sacramento, CA
    Last Seen
    04-24-14 @ 06:58 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    7,102

    Re: Oklahoma Tea Party Plans To Form Armed Militia

    Quote Originally Posted by Reverend_Hellh0und View Post
    Your fail is laughable. I use the "teabagee" response directly to people like you and your vulgar mouths....


    What are you going to do about it? Cry and call me a racist?


    You forgot to play the race card, brother! :
    Things like making fun of someone who doesn't call you a racist just brings that issue out, and lowers the civility you are trying to encourage in other people. If you're going to be a concern troll, troll yourself first.

    Quote Originally Posted by reefedjib View Post
    I think people should just stop paying taxes.
    That's a valid argument, but you have to be prepared for the consequences of breaking the law.
    The Makeout Hobo is real, and does indeed travel around the country in his van and make out with ladies... If you meet the Makeout Hobo, it is customary to greet him with a shot of whiskey and a high five (if you are a dude) or passionate makeouts (if you are a lady).

  7. #97
    I invented Human Nature
    Z3n's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Last Seen
    05-13-12 @ 06:45 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    1,251

    Re: Oklahoma Tea Party Plans To Form Armed Militia

    "A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."

    Hardly call them well regulated or necessary to security of a free State(they in fact incite violence?)
    Don't tread on me= Don't tread on my corporate masters

  8. #98
    Sage
    VanceMack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:41 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    54,715

    Re: Oklahoma Tea Party Plans To Form Armed Militia

    Quote Originally Posted by Z3n View Post
    "A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."

    Hardly call them well regulated or necessary to security of a free State(they in fact incite violence?)
    Add to that the fact that in the very first paragraph of the story it indicates the intent to have this organization sanctioned by the Oklahoma legislature and that it has backing by state congressmen...well...it becomes very scary. To some people.

    Just like the formation of a private army by say...a president...would be scary to others...

    Or the IRS purchasing 15,000 sawed off shotguns. Curious.

  9. #99
    Sage
    VanceMack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:41 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    54,715

    Re: Oklahoma Tea Party Plans To Form Armed Militia

    Quote Originally Posted by Reverend_Hellh0und View Post
    Shorty, you really think The Greatness that is the Good Reverend, could not turn around a hot little number like you calling me a Teabagger?




    Also, Since I started my campaign, we went from about 10 different people using teabagger ad nauseum every day multiple times (20 a day), to now one or two mouth foaming morons (not you shorty) who cling desparatly to that term, like eager little bitches..... (again, not you shorteh)...
    I would recommend against using the word 'teabagee'. I prefer simply calling them 'Teacup'.

  10. #100
    Banned Goobieman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Last Seen
    03-22-15 @ 02:36 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    17,343

    Re: Oklahoma Tea Party Plans To Form Armed Militia

    Quote Originally Posted by Z3n View Post
    "A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."

    Hardly call them well regulated or necessary to security of a free State(they in fact incite violence?)
    State militias incite violence?
    Where/when?

Page 10 of 37 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •