Page 27 of 31 FirstFirst ... 172526272829 ... LastLast
Results 261 to 270 of 309

Thread: Gay Marriage Fails to get on California Ballot

  1. #261
    Sage
    Navy Pride's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Pacific NW
    Last Seen
    05-07-15 @ 02:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    39,883

    Re: Gay Marriage Fails to get on California Ballot

    Quote Originally Posted by Hoplite View Post
    Being polyamorous, I'm all in favor of marriages between more than two people provided everyone is consenting
    OK fair enough.....How do you feel about brothers and sisters marrying or fathers and daughters strictly for the benefits, no sex involved....is that ok?
    "God Bless Our Troops in Harms Way."

  2. #262
    Dungeon Master
    Somewhere in Babylon
    Jetboogieman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Somewhere in Babylon...
    Last Seen
    @
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    24,297
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Gay Marriage Fails to get on California Ballot

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    OK fair enough.....How do you feel about brothers and sisters marrying or fathers and daughters strictly for the benefits, no sex involved....is that ok?
    I might have come in on this late, but

    A: are you compating daughter and father marriage to homosexuality?

    B: Not all homosexuals marry for benefits, as much as straight couples do.

  3. #263
    Sage
    Navy Pride's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Pacific NW
    Last Seen
    05-07-15 @ 02:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    39,883

    Re: Gay Marriage Fails to get on California Ballot

    Its really so great to see the citizens of La La land tell the gay agenda that when it comes to gay marriage stick it in your ear again........
    "God Bless Our Troops in Harms Way."

  4. #264
    Sage
    disneydude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:36 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    25,145

    Re: Gay Marriage Fails to get on California Ballot

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    Its really so great to see the citizens of La La land tell the gay agenda that when it comes to gay marriage stick it in your ear again........
    Do you have a clue how the initiative process works? Obviously not....because this comment makes zero sense.
    <font size=5><b>Its been several weeks since the Vegas shooting.  Its it still "Too Early" or can we start having the conversation about finally doing something about these mass shootings???​</b></font>

  5. #265
    Sage
    Navy Pride's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Pacific NW
    Last Seen
    05-07-15 @ 02:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    39,883

    Re: Gay Marriage Fails to get on California Ballot

    Quote Originally Posted by Jetboogieman View Post
    I might have come in on this late, but

    A: are you compating daughter and father marriage to homosexuality?

    B: Not all homosexuals marry for benefits, as much as straight couples do.
    1. I am saying if gays can do it so should daughter and father and gays always say they want to marry for the benefits they receive.........
    "God Bless Our Troops in Harms Way."

  6. #266
    Sage
    Navy Pride's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Pacific NW
    Last Seen
    05-07-15 @ 02:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    39,883

    Re: Gay Marriage Fails to get on California Ballot

    Quote Originally Posted by disneydude View Post
    Do you have a clue how the initiative process works? Obviously not....because this comment makes zero sense.
    Makes sense to me.........The few militants gays and liberals like you could not get it on the ballot..........
    "God Bless Our Troops in Harms Way."

  7. #267
    Dungeon Master
    Somewhere in Babylon
    Jetboogieman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Somewhere in Babylon...
    Last Seen
    @
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    24,297
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Gay Marriage Fails to get on California Ballot

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    1. I am saying if gays can do it so should daughter and father and gays always say they want to marry for the benefits they receive.........
    Your argument makes no sense. If a straight couple can marry for benefits then can't anyone? its the same basic argument.

    Do you not believe that Gays can marry for love? Or are they all just blood sucking demons?

  8. #268
    Sage
    Navy Pride's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Pacific NW
    Last Seen
    05-07-15 @ 02:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    39,883

    Re: Gay Marriage Fails to get on California Ballot

    Quote Originally Posted by Jetboogieman View Post
    Your argument makes no sense. If a straight couple can marry for benefits then can't anyone? its the same basic argument.

    Do you not believe that Gays can marry for love? Or are they all just blood sucking demons?
    1. no they can't, thankfully its against the law........

    2. I don't know why gays want to marry, they say for the benefits....I never thought about blood sucking demons.....is that what you think?
    "God Bless Our Troops in Harms Way."

  9. #269
    Hippie Hater
    texmaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Dallas TEXAS
    Last Seen
    08-20-15 @ 01:17 AM
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    3,969

    Re: Gay Marriage Fails to get on California Ballot

    Quote Originally Posted by Jetboogieman View Post
    I might have come in on this late, but

    A: are you compating daughter and father marriage to homosexuality?

    B: Not all homosexuals marry for benefits, as much as straight couples do.
    He's destroying two popular arguments being used by gay marriage supporters.

    One, that it should be allowed if people consent.

    Obviously that is a general and easily broken argument when factoring in other alternative lifestyles where the same criteria can be applied like polygamy and incest even pedophilia.

    Now this frustrates gay marriage supporters because many do not support some of those other lifestyles but the point being made is that using the flimsy argument of "people who love each other" or "people who consent" is not a valid argument since it can be applied to so many other alternative lifestyles.

    The reality is the expansion of the law to allow gay marriage does put these alternative lifestyles into play when arguments are used as above that put them into play.

    The second is comparing gay marriage to racial injustice. Race is a provable genetic trait from generation to generation. Homosexuality has never been proven to be genetic and therefore the direct comparison cannot be made.

    Heterosexuality is genetically proven by recognizing the only method for natural procreation is through heterosexual sex, the biological sexual reaction in both sexes is preparation for procreation ie heterosexual sex and nearly 100% of the world's population is heterosexual.

    There is no biological homosexual reaction for homosexuals that differs from heterosexuals. Both sexes' bodies react to sexual stimuli in the same manner ie for procreation. For example, a homosexual man still produces sperm, his urethra still closes for the sperm to be "delivered" so to speak during the height of sexual pleasure despite the fact he is engaging in homosexual sex which has no need for sperm and vise versa for women and their biological sexual reaction.

    If a genetic argument is to be made for homosexuality, there should at least be some biological sexual stimuli that is inherently homosexual in nature at minimum to even consider such a claim before you can honestly compare it to race.

    Simply claiming attraction or "they love each other" does not fulfill this requirement.
    Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.

    John Adams

  10. #270
    Sage
    disneydude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:36 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    25,145

    Re: Gay Marriage Fails to get on California Ballot

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    Makes sense to me.........The few militants gays and liberals like you could not get it on the ballot..........
    I'm not even going to try to educate you how it works. Suffice it to say, this wasn't an election. It was about paid signature gatherers not getting it on the ballot. The gay community is very split about whether the timing was right to get it on this ballot. In the end, the supporters didn't have the financial backing to hire enough signature gatherers to get it on the ballot.
    Dont fool yourself Navy...this has nothing to do with what you are trying to claim....but then again....things rarely are.
    <font size=5><b>Its been several weeks since the Vegas shooting.  Its it still "Too Early" or can we start having the conversation about finally doing something about these mass shootings???​</b></font>

Page 27 of 31 FirstFirst ... 172526272829 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •