Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast
Results 101 to 110 of 119

Thread: Foes of tea party movement to infiltrate rallies

  1. #101
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Past the edge of the universe, through the singularity, and out the other side.
    Last Seen
    09-01-10 @ 05:23 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    4,324

    Re: Foes of tea party movement to infiltrate rallies

    Quote Originally Posted by PeteEU View Post
    Give me a break. You seriously saying that the Tea Party movement is snow white and has done nothing wrong at all since it came about?

    After the failed attempt to deflect the N word being called of a US congressman ,
    Failed attempt? There is absolutely 0 ****ing evidence that that incident ever occurred except in the imagination of ministers of propaganda disgustingly labeled the 4th estate.


    then I have no doubt that the Tea Party movement will do anything what so ever to find excuses for the actions of their members or sympathizers. The Tea Party is getting more and more radical with death threats, attacks and soon I betcha ... murder.
    Or maybe firing bullets into Democratic offices oh wait that was a Republican office never mind.

  2. #102
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Past the edge of the universe, through the singularity, and out the other side.
    Last Seen
    09-01-10 @ 05:23 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    4,324

    Re: Foes of tea party movement to infiltrate rallies

    Quote Originally Posted by WillRockwell View Post
    We are not frightened, we are apalled by the mass hypocrisy of a group that suffered worse abuse through 8 years of George Bush,
    Not true for example Obama is on pace to far exceed Bush's increase in the National Debt.

    but suddenly are outraged by a president who has included Republican ideas in his legislation despite their refusal to support it.
    No meaningful Republican ideas whatsoever were included the bill, tort reform; for example, was left by the wayside, as was ending the restrictions on acquiring out of state health insurance.

    They rail against higher taxes, though their taxes have not gone up,
    Allowing the tax cuts to expire will result in a raising of taxes, in fact according to this article new taxes over the next 10 years will increase by $1 trillion.


    they scream about government-run health care, though the health care bill is no such thing,
    Bull****, the addition of the public option, not ending restrictions on buying out of state medical insurance, as well as the removal of the anti-trust exemption for health insurance companies, was crafted with the specific purpose of destroying private health insurance companies. But don't take my word for it the democrats freely admit that they're going after the insurance companies.

    they foam about dictatorial powers, though this president is the most mainstream since Eisenhower.
    The last time I checked Eisenhower didn't nationalize private industry and seek government control over health care which represents nearly 20% of the U.S. economy.

  3. #103
    Professor
    WillRockwell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Last Seen
    07-10-10 @ 09:48 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    1,950

    Re: Foes of tea party movement to infiltrate rallies

    Quote Originally Posted by texmaster View Post
    If you are going to lie, at least cite some kind of evidence for this charge against cheney.

    And I don't mean an Op Ed.
    Can you not participate in a debate without resorting to arrogant hostility, or is that the prescribed method of intimidating those who have the facts on their side?

    Cheney's CIA visits pressured us: analysts
    June 6 2003

    Multiple visits to the CIA by the United States Vice-President, Dick Cheney, created an environment in which some analysts felt they were being pressured to make their assessments on Iraq fit with Bush Administration policy objectives, intelligence officials said.

    They said Mr Cheney and his chief of staff, "Scooter" Libby, questioned analysts studying Iraq's weapons programs and alleged links to al-Qaeda.

    Mr Cheney took the lead in the Administration last August in advocating military action against Iraq by claiming it had weapons of mass destruction.

    The visits "sent signals, intended or otherwise, that a certain output was desired from here", one agency official said.
    Cheney's CIA visits pressured us: analysts - War on Iraq - smh.com.au


    From stories of Iraq buying yellowcake uranium from Niger to claims that 9/11 hijacker Mohamed Atta had met with an Iraqi agent in Prague, "The Dark Side" dissects the now-familiar assertions that led the nation to war. The program also receounts the vice president's unprecedented visits to the CIA, where he questioned mid-level analysts on their conclusions. CIA officers who were there at the time say the message was clear: Cheney wanted evidence that Iraq was a threat.

    At the center of the administration's case for war was a classified October 2002 National Intelligence Estimate that found evidence of an Iraqi weapons of mass destruction program. But Paul Pillar, one of the report's principal authors, now admits to FRONTLINE that the NIE was written quickly in a highly politicized environment, one in which the decision to go to war had already been made. Pillar also reveals that he regrets participating in writing a subsequent public "white paper" on Iraqi WMD. "What was the purpose of it? The purpose was to strengthen the case for going to war with the American public. Is it proper for the intelligence community to publish papers for that purpose? I don't think so, and I regret having had a role in it," Pillar says.
    FRONTLINE: the dark side: watch online | PBS


    Some Iraq Analysts Felt Pressure From Cheney Visits
    Vice President Cheney and his most senior aide made multiple trips to the CIA over the past year to question analysts studying Iraq's weapons programs and alleged links to al Qaeda, creating an environment in which some analysts felt they were being pressured to make their assessments fit with the Bush administration's policy objectives, according to senior intelligence officials.

    With Cheney taking the lead in the administration last August in advocating military action against Iraq by claiming it had weapons of mass destruction, the visits by the vice president and his chief of staff, I. Lewis "Scooter" Libby, "sent signals, intended or otherwise, that a certain output was desired from here," one senior agency official said yesterday.
    Some Iraq Analysts Felt Pressure From Cheney Visits (washingtonpost.com)
    Last edited by WillRockwell; 04-16-10 at 01:17 PM.

  4. #104
    Sage
    VanceMack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:36 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    54,739

    Re: Foes of tea party movement to infiltrate rallies

    Quote Originally Posted by WillRockwell View Post
    Can you not participate in a debate without resorting to arrogant hostility, or is that the prescribed method of intimidating those who have the facts on their side?


    Some Iraq Analysts Felt Pressure From Cheney Visits (washingtonpost.com)
    So your pathetic kneejerk hatred towards Tea Party participants...people that are DISTANCING themselves from republican and democrat alike over wreckless fiscal policy is solely due to your impotent hatred of George Bush???

    I'm SHOCKED. Stunned I tell ya...

  5. #105
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Past the edge of the universe, through the singularity, and out the other side.
    Last Seen
    09-01-10 @ 05:23 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    4,324

    Re: Foes of tea party movement to infiltrate rallies

    Quote Originally Posted by WillRockwell View Post
    Can you not participate in a debate without resorting to arrogant hostility, or is that the prescribed method of intimidating those who have the facts on their side?



    Cheney's CIA visits pressured us: analysts - War on Iraq - smh.com.au



    FRONTLINE: the dark side: watch online | PBS


    Some Iraq Analysts Felt Pressure From Cheney Visits (washingtonpost.com)
    Name them please. Because FYI sport, CIA analysts went on the ****ing record in the Senate Intelligence's Committee's Report on Pre-War Intelligence on Iraq which came to the conclusion that nobody was pressured. No analysts whatsoever came forward for that report saying they were pressured by the administration.

    See Section IX: REPORT ON THE U.S. INTELLIGENCE COMMUNITY'S PREWAR INTELLIGENCE ASSESSMENTS ON IRAQ

    Don't let the facts stand in the way.

  6. #106
    Advisor
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Last Seen
    03-22-11 @ 02:54 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    463

    Re: Foes of tea party movement to infiltrate rallies

    I've never heard so many speak so much about something they've only heard of on TV..

    Their collective ignorance is deafening!
    CROUCH DOWN AND LICK THE HAND THAT FEEDS YOU; MAY YOUR CHAINS WEIGH LIGHTLY UPON YOU; AND MAY PROSPERITY FORGET THAT YE WERE MY COUNTRYMEN. -SAMUEL ADAMS

  7. #107
    Guru
    F107HyperSabr's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Connecticut
    Last Seen
    10-21-10 @ 09:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    2,617

    Re: Foes of tea party movement to infiltrate rallies

    Quote Originally Posted by ConservaBill View Post
    I've never heard so many speak so much about something they've only heard of on TV..

    Their collective ignorance is deafening!
    I know what you mean ! I hear so many people "speak so much about something they've only heard of on " Fox and they don't even know how wrong that is, or Fox is. So I share your outrage !!
    I do not recall the Viet Cong asking me if I was a natural born or Naturalized American before they shot at me, they just shot at all of us f107HyperSabr

  8. #108
    Hippie Hater
    texmaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Dallas TEXAS
    Last Seen
    08-20-15 @ 01:17 AM
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    3,969

    Re: Foes of tea party movement to infiltrate rallies

    Quote Originally Posted by WillRockwell View Post
    Can you not participate in a debate without resorting to arrogant hostility, or is that the prescribed method of intimidating those who have the facts on their side?
    Someone with a picture of KKK members in their sig pretending they are people who dont agree with Obama should not be throwing stones.

    Spare us your postiche outrage. Its not working.

    Read the article. ONE anonymous analyst and the best they could come up with was he ""sent signals, intended or otherwise, that a certain output was desired from here"

    So you have no direct threat or demand. Its a perception by one person remaining anonymous. Hardly evidence.

    Again. Zero direct evidence or direct quotes from Cheney. Next.

    Same article as the first. Double posting an article isn't new evidence.

    And it carried this little tidbit:

    In a signal of administration concern over the controversy, two senior Pentagon officials yesterday held a news conference to challenge allegations that they pressured the CIA or other agencies to slant intelligence for political reasons. "I know of no pressure," said Douglas J. Feith, undersecretary for policy. "I know of nobody who pressured anybody."


    So on your side, you have one anonymous agent with zero direct quotes from Cheney and only claimed of "signals" being sent and I have a direct quote under oath from 2 senior officials saying no pressure was applied.

    You failed not only to prove your point but you gave me direct evidence to combat it and for that I thank you.
    Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.

    John Adams

  9. #109
    Guru
    F107HyperSabr's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Connecticut
    Last Seen
    10-21-10 @ 09:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    2,617

    Re: Foes of tea party movement to infiltrate rallies

    Quote Originally Posted by texmaster View Post
    Try reading some history. The war didn't bring down the economy, the housing market did and the liberals in congress forced banks to make loans to people who couldn't afford it and guess what happened, they couldn't pay and the economy when in the ****ter.

    This isn't rocket science. At least do some research beyond moveon.org.
    Whenever someone who expouses that great untruth about "congress forced banks to make loans to people who couldn't afford it " they never deliver. Anyone wonder why ? Becasue it did not happen.
    I do not recall the Viet Cong asking me if I was a natural born or Naturalized American before they shot at me, they just shot at all of us f107HyperSabr

  10. #110
    Guru
    F107HyperSabr's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Connecticut
    Last Seen
    10-21-10 @ 09:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    2,617

    Re: Foes of tea party movement to infiltrate rallies

    Quote Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
    This sort of thing only strengthens the persecution complex these people carry... I wish people would understand that.
    But Deuce we doesunderstand we really we does !!
    I do not recall the Viet Cong asking me if I was a natural born or Naturalized American before they shot at me, they just shot at all of us f107HyperSabr

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •