Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 56

Thread: Health Care Law Support for Repeal of Health Care Plan Up To 58%

  1. #21
    Sage
    Navy Pride's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Pacific NW
    Last Seen
    05-07-15 @ 02:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    39,883

    Re: Health Care Law Support for Repeal of Health Care Plan Up To 58%

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    Caught me responding to polls others posted. Guilty. Nothing like what you claimed though.
    I never said how many you used just that you have used them be it 1 or 100.......

    Try again.......
    "God Bless Our Troops in Harms Way."

  2. #22
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:37 AM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,290
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Health Care Law Support for Repeal of Health Care Plan Up To 58%

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    Yeah but when you like the poll you cite it....shame on you.........
    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    I never said how many you used just that you have used them be it 1 or 100.......

    Try again.......
    Guess what Navy, you are moving the goalpost. Show where I cite polls when they are convenient to me. Hint: responding to other peoples polls is not the same thing.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  3. #23
    Sage
    Navy Pride's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Pacific NW
    Last Seen
    05-07-15 @ 02:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    39,883

    Re: Health Care Law Support for Repeal of Health Care Plan Up To 58%

    Quote Originally Posted by LaMidRighter View Post
    Not really Redress, some of the dumbest arguments I've ever heard using emotion or emotional arguments came from liberals, this healthcare bill being a prime example, there is no logic behind it and it was sold using sob stories.

    I find that when lefties like redress are proven wrong, like her co heart DD they just attack the messenger......Its a simple ploy that never works......
    "God Bless Our Troops in Harms Way."

  4. #24
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:37 AM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,290
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Health Care Law Support for Repeal of Health Care Plan Up To 58%

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    Yeah but when you like the poll you cite it....shame on you.........
    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    I find that when lefties like redress are proven wrong, like her co heart DD they just attack the messenger......Its a simple ploy that never works......
    I don't even have to say anything, you have done all my work for me.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  5. #25
    Hippie Hater
    texmaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Dallas TEXAS
    Last Seen
    08-20-15 @ 01:17 AM
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    3,969

    Re: Health Care Law Support for Repeal of Health Care Plan Up To 58%

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    I don't even have to say anything, you have done all my work for me.
    And typical Redress you run away from the evidence where I have you and only you citing a poll in defense of your argument on at least 2 separate occasions.

    But you never addressed it.

    This is me shocked.
    Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.

    John Adams

  6. #26
    Hippie Hater
    texmaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Dallas TEXAS
    Last Seen
    08-20-15 @ 01:17 AM
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    3,969

    Re: Health Care Law Support for Repeal of Health Care Plan Up To 58%

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    Guess what Navy, you are moving the goalpost. Show where I cite polls when they are convenient to me. Hint: responding to other peoples polls is not the same thing.
    I already have. Twice.

    You ignored it as you always do when you get caught.
    Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.

    John Adams

  7. #27
    Sage
    Renae's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    San Antonio Texas
    Last Seen
    10-23-17 @ 10:14 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    38,972
    Blog Entries
    15

    Re: Health Care Law Support for Repeal of Health Care Plan Up To 58%

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    Guess what Navy, you are moving the goalpost. Show where I cite polls when they are convenient to me. Hint: responding to other peoples polls is not the same thing.
    Sorry, looks like you were caught here doing what you claim you didn't... so far teh goal post moving is on you.
    Climate, changes. It takes a particularly uneducated population to buy into the idea that it's their fault climate is changing and further political solutions can fix it.



  8. #28
    Sage
    Dav's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Virginia
    Last Seen
    04-16-16 @ 02:36 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    5,539

    Re: Health Care Law Support for Repeal of Health Care Plan Up To 58%

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    Too bad we don't make laws based on Rasmussen polls.
    C'mon Redress, you know very well this is a straw man. Are you really going to go around to every thread about a poll and say "hey, who cares, this poll isn't making a law!"?

  9. #29
    Hippie Hater
    texmaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Dallas TEXAS
    Last Seen
    08-20-15 @ 01:17 AM
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    3,969

    Re: Health Care Law Support for Repeal of Health Care Plan Up To 58%

    Quote Originally Posted by Dav View Post
    C'mon Redress, you know very well this is a straw man. Are you really going to go around to every thread about a poll and say "hey, who cares, this poll isn't making a law!"?
    Unless Redress is citing it for one of her arguments. Then its ok

    But first, she has to deny she ever cited a poll then run away when confronted with her own words.
    Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.

    John Adams

  10. #30
    Sage
    Dav's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Virginia
    Last Seen
    04-16-16 @ 02:36 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    5,539

    Re: Health Care Law Support for Repeal of Health Care Plan Up To 58%

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    Oh...my...god...you got me responding to 3 polls. Results linked by others. Yes, that is such proof that I cite polls....if some one else brings up the poll. You will probably count this thread as the fourth example...
    Your immediate response to this poll was that it didn't matter; unless you reacted the same way with every poll, you're being inconsistent.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •