Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213
Results 121 to 130 of 130

Thread: Supreme Court Justice John Paul Stevens retiring

  1. #121
    Passionate
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Last Seen
    03-07-11 @ 04:35 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    15,675

    Re: Supreme Court Justice John Paul Stevens retiring

    Quote Originally Posted by TurtleDude View Post
    Its really funny watching a lib tell me what I do and what I don't know. How many federal appellate arguments have say you participated in?

    Libs believe in the leftward ratchet of jurisprudence. They create a new "right" or attack old ones and when the court becomes more conservative, libs expect the conservative judges to respect poorly reasoned activist decisions by the left

    overturning or ignoring bad precedent not only is proper it is required.

    Stevens crapped himself whining that the USSC in Heller ignored bad APPELLATE decisions based on INCORRECT readings of Cruishank and Miller.

    That proved to me it was time for him to retire.
    I was thinking about looking up to find out who is the most left-wing senator. Honestly, TurtleDude, your bragging is getting old. When someone has to keep telling us how knowledgable he is, I start thinking of how unknowledgable this person is. I'm done here with you. You're omniscient, and we're all a bunch of idiots. Have a nice life. *Puts TurtleDude on ignore because I have better things to do with my time than read a person who has to brag about his intelligence*

  2. #122
    warrior of the wetlands
    TurtleDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:17 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    180,758

    Re: Supreme Court Justice John Paul Stevens retiring

    Quote Originally Posted by aps View Post
    I was thinking about looking up to find out who is the most left-wing senator. Honestly, TurtleDude, your bragging is getting old. When someone has to keep telling us how knowledgable he is, I start thinking of how unknowledgable this person is. I'm done here with you. You're omniscient, and we're all a bunch of idiots. Have a nice life. *Puts TurtleDude on ignore because I have better things to do with my time than read a person who has to brag about his intelligence*
    I was wondering whom your confederate thought was the most left wing senator. many sites listed Obama as it. I love thin skinned liberals who get upset when confronted with facts



  3. #123
    warrior of the wetlands
    TurtleDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:17 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    180,758

    Re: Supreme Court Justice John Paul Stevens retiring

    Quote Originally Posted by disneydude View Post
    LOL....when you say things like this...it really shows that you don't follow politics...at least not closely.

    Do you even know how many times the Robert's Court has overturned starei decisis within the last couple of years?
    This Court is becoming known for completely disregarding piror court precedent in favor of advancing their agenda.

    At least get your facts straight before you start spouting off right-wing talking points that are completely contrary to the facts.
    so you labour under the delusion that overturning precedent is "activist " or contradicts strict constructionism?

    ROFLMAO



  4. #124
    warrior of the wetlands
    TurtleDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:17 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    180,758

    Re: Supreme Court Justice John Paul Stevens retiring

    Quote Originally Posted by disneydude View Post
    The fact that you asked the question shows that you have no clue what you are writing about. I'm not going to sit and try to educate you when anyone with half a brain knows that you have no clue what you are talking about when you post that type of thing.
    well as Rush said, he still beats the libs with "half his brain tied behindhis back"

    still waiting for an explanation of why you have the position you do



  5. #125
    Sage
    Gill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    The Derby City
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 10:39 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    8,686

    Re: Supreme Court Justice John Paul Stevens retiring

    Quote Originally Posted by TurtleDude View Post
    I was wondering whom your confederate thought was the most left wing senator. many sites listed Obama as it. I love thin skinned liberals who get upset when confronted with facts
    You love a lot of libs don't you ???

    • "The America Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money." -- Alexis de Tocqueville





  6. #126
    warrior of the wetlands
    TurtleDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:17 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    180,758

    Re: Supreme Court Justice John Paul Stevens retiring

    Quote Originally Posted by Gill View Post
    You love a lot of libs don't you ???
    LOL, being easily offended appears to be a lib-bat proclivity



  7. #127
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:07 AM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,343
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Supreme Court Justice John Paul Stevens retiring

    Quote Originally Posted by TurtleDude View Post
    LOL, being easily offended appears to be a lib-bat proclivity
    I wonder why no one takes you seriously...
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  8. #128
    warrior of the wetlands
    TurtleDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:17 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    180,758

    Re: Supreme Court Justice John Paul Stevens retiring

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    I wonder why no one takes you seriously...
    1) you do given how many times you have felt a need to respond to me

    2) I know more about this issue than you do and that has been established

    3) one of the funniest proclivities of loony libs is presuming to speak for everyone. Of course that is a prerequisite to being a loony lib for the lib doctrine is that they know what is better for us than we ourselves.

    4) hence, I can understand your deluded belief that you can speak for everyone



  9. #129
    Professor

    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Nashville, TN
    Last Seen
    11-21-14 @ 03:20 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    2,120

    Re: Supreme Court Justice John Paul Stevens retiring

    Quote Originally Posted by TurtleDude View Post
    Obama is moderate if one is a far left trotskyite. To normal americans Obama is far left, as well as not really being up for the job
    No. Obama is only a liberal if you're a right-wing nutso.

  10. #130
    Sage
    Gill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    The Derby City
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 10:39 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    8,686

    Re: Supreme Court Justice John Paul Stevens retiring

    Quote Originally Posted by FilmFestGuy View Post
    No. Obama is only a liberal if you're a right-wing nutso.
    Yeah, that's why he had the most liberal voting record of anyone in the Senate..

    • "The America Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money." -- Alexis de Tocqueville





Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •