Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789
Results 81 to 83 of 83

Thread: Passenger tried to ignite shoe on United Airlines flight

  1. #81
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    85,199

    Re: Passenger tried to ignite shoe on United Airlines flight

    Too bad no one kicked the crap out of this dude right after he said, "I was trying to light my shoe".
    Quote Originally Posted by americanwoman View Post
    So there is absolutely no evidence this woman, whom you called a slut, did this but you are ready to take someone's word as evidence. Guess you don't think witch hunts have to end when it's going after the certain people.

  2. #82
    Stabler Genius
    MSgt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    London
    Last Seen
    05-17-18 @ 05:57 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    19,615

    Re: Passenger tried to ignite shoe on United Airlines flight

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    Too bad no one kicked the crap out of this dude right after he said, "I was trying to light my shoe".
    Why? What's wrong with being an Arab and trying to light your shoe on fire on an airplane?

    MSgt
    Semper Fidelis
    USMC 1992~2012

  3. #83
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    85,199

    Re: Passenger tried to ignite shoe on United Airlines flight

    Quote Originally Posted by MSgt View Post
    Why? What's wrong with being an Arab and trying to light your shoe on fire on an airplane?
    You have a point, I reckon. Someone would have called it a hate crime.
    Quote Originally Posted by americanwoman View Post
    So there is absolutely no evidence this woman, whom you called a slut, did this but you are ready to take someone's word as evidence. Guess you don't think witch hunts have to end when it's going after the certain people.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •