Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast
Results 111 to 120 of 141

Thread: AP sources: FBI arrests man for threatening Pelosi

  1. #111
    Why so serious?

    Moon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Washington State
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:37 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    4,291

    Re: AP sources: FBI arrests man for threatening Pelosi

    Quote Originally Posted by Arch Enemy View Post
    Again you fail to understand English.

    Mental problems are just an influence that culminated into threatening Pelosi.
    I understand English perfectly well, so therefore I'm well aware of the accusation you attempted to make that Fox and the tea partiers bear some responsibility for the actions of this man. Feel free to try to prove your claim.
    "I believe in a Spinoza's God who reveals himself in the harmony of all that exists, but not in a God who concerns himself with the fate and actions of human beings."

    --Albert Einstein, 1929

  2. #112
    Voluntary Resignation

    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Last Seen
    11-30-10 @ 05:20 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    7,059

    Re: AP sources: FBI arrests man for threatening Pelosi

    Quote Originally Posted by The Uncola View Post
    Translation:

    "I got nothin'."

    Sorry, but was anyone talking to you? Nope. But I'll humor you. Thirty seconds on Google produced this:

    True Tea Partiers Denounce All Racists, Truthers and Conspiracy Crackpots

    Now you, Chappy, misterman, and whichever other nutless wonders come along to thank your useless effort can suck it.

    Crawl back under your rock and leave the adults alone.

  3. #113
    Sage
    misterman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Last Seen
    02-09-12 @ 08:41 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    12,913

    Re: AP sources: FBI arrests man for threatening Pelosi

    Quote Originally Posted by Coronado View Post
    Sorry, but was anyone talking to you? Nope. But I'll humor you. Thirty seconds on Google produced this:

    True Tea Partiers Denounce All Racists, Truthers and Conspiracy Crackpots

    Now you, Chappy, misterman, and whichever other nutless wonders come along to thank your useless effort can suck it.

    Crawl back under your rock and leave the adults alone.
    Finally.

    No, YOU suck it. I never said the tea partiers didn't denounce racism, I said you hadn't backed up your claims that they did. You'd expect the same from me, and without all the bluster either. So next time just ****ing post your link without all the trash talk, okay? If you can't handle that, find another hobby.

  4. #114
    Advisor
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Last Seen
    03-22-11 @ 02:54 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    463

    Re: AP sources: FBI arrests man for threatening Pelosi

    Quote Originally Posted by Gina View Post
    But, as we have seen in the last year plus, there have been violent acts carried out by the right.
    No such thing.. Liberal fantasies.. utter BU!!SH!T!


    NOW...

    There were those SEIU thugs biting fingers off outside townhall meetings....

    There were SEIU thugs accosting conservatives outside townhall meetings..

    There were SEIU thugs trying to keep 9/12 protesters from getting off the Metro in DC...

    There were liberals protesters destroying property in the school budget cut riots...

    There were liberal's bricks flying through (R) Congressmen's office windows...

    But then you wouldn't want to mention those things.. because they ACTUALLY HAPPENED!
    CROUCH DOWN AND LICK THE HAND THAT FEEDS YOU; MAY YOUR CHAINS WEIGH LIGHTLY UPON YOU; AND MAY PROSPERITY FORGET THAT YE WERE MY COUNTRYMEN. -SAMUEL ADAMS

  5. #115
    Voluntary Resignation

    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Last Seen
    11-30-10 @ 05:20 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    7,059

    Re: AP sources: FBI arrests man for threatening Pelosi

    Quote Originally Posted by misterman View Post
    Finally.

    No, YOU suck it. I never said the tea partiers didn't denounce racism, I said you hadn't backed up your claims that they did. You'd expect the same from me, and without all the bluster either. So next time just ****ing post your link without all the trash talk, okay? If you can't handle that, find another hobby.
    I don't expect to have to prove that the sky is blue, but you should expect a little blow back if you "me too" the flotsam-of-the-day. Deal with it.

  6. #116
    Sage
    misterman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Last Seen
    02-09-12 @ 08:41 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    12,913

    Re: AP sources: FBI arrests man for threatening Pelosi

    Quote Originally Posted by ConservaBill View Post
    No such thing.. Liberal fantasies.. utter BU!!SH!T!
    You realize that just one counterexample proves you wrong, don't you?

  7. #117
    Voluntary Resignation

    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Last Seen
    11-30-10 @ 05:20 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    7,059

    Re: AP sources: FBI arrests man for threatening Pelosi

    Quote Originally Posted by misterman View Post
    You realize that just one counterexample proves you wrong, don't you?
    You realize that moving the goalposts is disingenuous, don't you?

  8. #118
    Sage
    misterman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Last Seen
    02-09-12 @ 08:41 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    12,913

    Re: AP sources: FBI arrests man for threatening Pelosi

    Quote Originally Posted by Coronado View Post
    I don't expect to have to prove that the sky is blue, but you should expect a little blow back if you "me too" the flotsam-of-the-day. Deal with it.
    If I had claimed that no tea partier ever denounced racism, would you let me say so without demanding a link? I don't think so. So don't go around claiming that it's like "the sky is blue" and don't say you don't have to post because it will just be ignored anyway. Just post it.

  9. #119
    Sage
    misterman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Last Seen
    02-09-12 @ 08:41 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    12,913

    Re: AP sources: FBI arrests man for threatening Pelosi

    Quote Originally Posted by Coronado View Post
    You realize that moving the goalposts is disingenuous, don't you?
    Not moving goalposts. They were his goalposts. Just one kick between them scores.

    He is claiming that no conservative violence ever happened. Therefore, one example of conservative violence proves him wrong.

  10. #120
    Voluntary Resignation

    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Last Seen
    11-30-10 @ 05:20 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    7,059

    Re: AP sources: FBI arrests man for threatening Pelosi

    Quote Originally Posted by misterman View Post
    Not moving goalposts. They were his goalposts. Just one kick between them scores.

    He is claiming that no conservative violence ever happened. Therefore, one example of conservative violence proves him wrong.
    Ah, right. You're just here to argue with whomever will argue with you. Got it.

    Carry on.

Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •