Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 82

Thread: Extremist group demands governors resign

  1. #21
    Guru
    Crunch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Last Seen
    12-21-10 @ 05:24 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    4,063

    Re: Extremist group demands governors resign

    Quote Originally Posted by WillRockwell View Post
    It would probably be a good idea to investigate why this group thinks it can deliver on an untimatum for 50 governors to resign their office within 3 days.
    You seem to be having a real reading problem today.... first paragraph.

    A domestic extremist group has sent letters to more than 30 U.S. governors demanding they resign, the Department of Homeland Security and the FBI said in an intelligence note.
    Extremist group demands governors resign, FBI says - CNN.com
    There is no such thing as a “Natural Born Dual-Citizen“.

    Originally Posted by PogueMoran
    I didnt have to read the article to tell you that you cant read.

  2. #22
    Pragmatist
    SouthernDemocrat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    KC
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 07:23 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    17,415

    Re: Extremist group demands governors resign

    Quote Originally Posted by texmaster View Post
    Thoughts?

    Your sig is devoid of any true thought or reality.
    True, but that is coming from someone who had some rodents driving as theirs.
    "You're the only person that decides how far you'll go and what you're capable of." - Ben Saunders (Explorer and Endurance Athlete)

  3. #23
    Wrinkly member
    Manc Skipper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Southern England
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:59 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    23,227

    Re: Extremist group demands governors resign

    Perhaps some could study the difference between their claim of "no threat", to the FBI statement of " ... there do not appear to be credible or immediate threats... " which does not suggest that there were none, just that any that were made were not credible.
    Don't work out, work in.

    Never eat anything that's served in a bucket.

  4. #24
    Hippie Hater
    texmaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Dallas TEXAS
    Last Seen
    08-20-15 @ 01:17 AM
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    3,969

    Re: Extremist group demands governors resign

    Quote Originally Posted by SouthernDemocrat View Post
    True, but that is coming from someone who had some rodents driving as theirs.
    Its a rabbit. See rabbits are mammals or more specifically Lagomorpha.

    If you had stayed in school past the 2nd grade you would have known that

    Best not to get your facts from a "texmaster is a meanie" thread in the basement
    Last edited by texmaster; 04-02-10 at 03:50 PM.
    Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.

    John Adams

  5. #25
    Professor
    WillRockwell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Last Seen
    07-10-10 @ 09:48 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    1,950

    Re: Extremist group demands governors resign

    Quote Originally Posted by Crunch View Post
    You seem to be having a real reading problem today.... first paragraph.

    So despite the involvement of the FBI and Homeland Security, and despite the fact you have no knowledge of their contents, you are guaranteeing that these letters are innocent expressions of free speech?

  6. #26
    Guru
    Crunch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Last Seen
    12-21-10 @ 05:24 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    4,063

    Re: Extremist group demands governors resign

    Quote Originally Posted by WillRockwell View Post
    So despite the involvement of the FBI and Homeland Security, and despite the fact you have no knowledge of their contents, you are guaranteeing that these letters are innocent expressions of free speech?
    The FBI and DHS said there do not appear to be credible or immediate threats of violence attached to the letters.
    Extremist group demands governors resign, FBI says - CNN.com

    Now you know as much as I do.
    There is no such thing as a “Natural Born Dual-Citizen“.

    Originally Posted by PogueMoran
    I didnt have to read the article to tell you that you cant read.

  7. #27
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Last Seen
    08-29-17 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    16,575

    Re: Extremist group demands governors resign

    Quote Originally Posted by WillRockwell View Post
    So despite the involvement of the FBI and Homeland Security, and despite the fact you have no knowledge of their contents, you are guaranteeing that these letters are innocent expressions of free speech?
    Well right now the FBI and DHS are saying they don't feel the threats are credible or immediate. So at this time, yes, it is just free speech being exercised.

  8. #28
    Guru
    Crunch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Last Seen
    12-21-10 @ 05:24 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    4,063

    Re: Extremist group demands governors resign

    Quote Originally Posted by TheNextEra View Post
    Well right now the FBI and DHS are saying they don't feel the threats are credible or immediate. So at this time, yes, it is just free speech being exercised.
    What I found interesting is that most of the States listed in the OP are States that have legislation either passed or in the process to exempt their citizens from mandatory Health Insurance.

    Naaaaaaaaa……. Couldn’t be.
    There is no such thing as a “Natural Born Dual-Citizen“.

    Originally Posted by PogueMoran
    I didnt have to read the article to tell you that you cant read.

  9. #29
    Outer space potato man

    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:13 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    51,830

    Re: Extremist group demands governors resign

    Quote Originally Posted by Crunch View Post
    What I found interesting is that most of the States listed in the OP are States that have legislation either passed or in the process to exempt their citizens from mandatory Health Insurance.

    Naaaaaaaaa……. Couldn’t be.
    That's a little bizarre. They've exhibited the behavior of disgruntled far-right types who want to "take back America" but they're targeting people who are (sortof) on their side.

    It's probably more of a generalized "gubmint goin' take ma land" motive.
    He touched her over her bra and underpants, she says, and guided her hand to touch him over his underwear
    Quote Originally Posted by Lutherf View Post
    We’ll say what? Something like “nothing happened” ... Yeah, we might say something like that.

  10. #30
    Guru
    Crunch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Last Seen
    12-21-10 @ 05:24 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    4,063

    Re: Extremist group demands governors resign

    Quote Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
    That's a little bizarre. They've exhibited the behavior of disgruntled far-right types who want to "take back America" but they're targeting people who are (sortof) on their side.

    It's probably more of a generalized "gubmint goin' take ma land" motive.
    Or maybe "them States are going to take my free medical away from me" motive.
    There is no such thing as a “Natural Born Dual-Citizen“.

    Originally Posted by PogueMoran
    I didnt have to read the article to tell you that you cant read.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •