Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 65

Thread: Chechen rebel leader claims he ordered attack on Moscow subway

  1. #51
    Sage
    Hatuey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:54 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    42,089

    Re: Chechen rebel leader claims he ordered attack on Moscow subway

    Quote Originally Posted by texmaster View Post
    Are you really this dense?
    No. You're just illiterate.

    Did the very fact they sided with the nazis change AT ALL dispite your apologist references?

    All the excuses in your links will not change the fact they sided with the Nazis but thanks for the entertainment.
    And again, this 'siding' is a complete fabrication created in order to deport the Chechens. More facts:

    Whilst Russia was fighting against Nazi Germany during the Second World War, Chechen separatists were fighting against the Russians. A number of the separatists were Red Army deserters; the Chechens were drafted into the army or labour battalions, they were treated harshly and soon deserted. One example of their treatment is that the Chechens were often given pork in their rations although the army was fully aware they are an Islamic people.
    The Nazi Invasion of Chechnya

    Nazi Germany invaded areas of the Chechen-Ingush ASSR in 1942, although the difficult terrain and Chechen resistance prevented them from taking the entire area. The Chechen guerrillas and separatists fought against both the Nazi invaders and their Russian rulers during the occupation.
    Stalin Accuses the Chechens of Collaboration

    Because the Chechens caused disruption to Red Army supply lines, Stalin interpreted this as sabotage and accused the Chechens of aiding the Nazis. In effect, the Chechens were made scape-goats for the Red Armys military losses and the economic crisis brought on by the war.
    Read more at Suite101: The Chechnya Deportations of 1944: Why Was the Chechnya Population Exiled During the Second World War? The Chechnya Deportations of 1944: Why Was the Chechnya Population Exiled During the Second World War?

    Reuters AlertNet - CRISIS PROFILE: Death and displacement in Chechnya

    Soviet dictator Joseph Stalin accused the Chechens and Inguish of siding with the Nazis during World War Two � although thousands of them had fought with the Red Army � and deported almost half a million of them.

    About one-fifth died. It was called Operation Lentil. That might seem an odd name, but the start of the Russian word for lentil � chechevitsa � identifies who its principal targets were. They weren�t allowed back until 1957.
    The Chechnya Deportations of 1944: Why Was the Chechnya Population Exiled During the Second World War?
    I refuse to accept the view that mankind is so tragically bound to the starless midnight of racism and war that the bright daybreak of peace and brotherhood can never become a reality. - MLK

  2. #52
    Hippie Hater
    texmaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Dallas TEXAS
    Last Seen
    08-20-15 @ 01:17 AM
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    3,969

    Re: Chechen rebel leader claims he ordered attack on Moscow subway

    Quote Originally Posted by F107HyperSabr View Post
    Well I reached my decision at about age 7 when I heard about memebers of my extended family dieing from a Russian imposed famine and that both of my Grandfathers were went to Siberia. My extened family was murdered by Russians through famine only because they were Ukrainian and my Grandfathers were sent to Siberia becasue they were Ukrainian land/business owners and connected with a Ukrainian indpendence movement.

    Therefor my family was targeted because of their nationality by the Russians so how am I today to have sympathy for the spawn of those very "barbaric, monstrous and inhuman" Russians who hurt my family and my ancestral home.
    Oh grow up with your "roots" bull****. I have Irish ancestry and you don't see me cheering when English civilians are killed by the IRA.
    Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.

    John Adams

  3. #53
    Hippie Hater
    texmaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Dallas TEXAS
    Last Seen
    08-20-15 @ 01:17 AM
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    3,969

    Re: Chechen rebel leader claims he ordered attack on Moscow subway

    Quote Originally Posted by Hatuey View Post
    No. You're just illiterate.
    Whatever makes you feel better about yourself.

    And again, this 'siding' is a complete fabrication created in order to deport the Chechens. More facts:

    Read more at Suite101: The Chechnya Deportations of 1944: Why Was the Chechnya Population Exiled During the Second World War? The Chechnya Deportations of 1944: Why Was the Chechnya Population Exiled During the Second World War?

    Reuters AlertNet - CRISIS PROFILE: Death and displacement in Chechnya
    Gonna call bull**** on your ignorance of the facts once again:

    In 1936 Stalin created the Chechen-Ingush Autonomous Republic. In 1943, when Nazi forces reached the gates of the Chechen capital, Groznyy, Chechen separatists staged a rebellion against Russian rule. In response, the next year Stalin deported more than 1 million Chechens, Ingush, and other North Caucasian peoples to Siberia and Central Asia on the pretext that they had collaborated with the Nazis. The remaining Muslim people of the Chechnya region were resettled among neighboring Christian communities. Stalin's genocidal policy virtually erased Chechnya from the map, but Soviet first secretary Nikita S. Khrushchev permitted the Chechen and Ingush peoples to return to their homeland and restored their republic in 1957.

    Russia - The Chechnya Dilemma


    During WWII, about 2,000,000 non-German volunteers fought along with the Nazi armies. Of them, 1,600,000 were from the former Soviet Union; a sizable majority were Muslims. There was for example the 162nd Turkoman Infantry Division, composed of Turkomans and Azerbaijanis, the Caucasian-Mohammedan Legion, made up of Azerbaijanis, Daghestans, Ingushes, Lezghins, and Chechens.



    NetWar

    So once again your ignorance of the facts catches up with you. You admitted yourself that Chechnya has had a feud with Russia going back for centuries yet you believe this propaganda bull**** that they wouldn't take an opportunity to side with the enemy of their enemy? Do you not have any insight into basic logic?


    And what a shocker you cowardly ducked the question I asked you of whether you condone these terrorist attacks or the massacre of almost 200 children at a school by Chechens.

    And I didn't have to go back 100 years to find it either.
    Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.

    John Adams

  4. #54
    Guru
    F107HyperSabr's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Connecticut
    Last Seen
    10-21-10 @ 09:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    2,617

    Re: Chechen rebel leader claims he ordered attack on Moscow subway

    Quote Originally Posted by texmaster View Post
    Are you really this dense?

    Did the very fact they sided with the nazis change AT ALL dispite your apologist references?

    Not one bit.

    All the excuses in your links will not change the fact they sided with the Nazis but thanks for the entertainment.


    Are you excusing this terrorist attack like F107HyperSabr Mr "big history buff?" Answer the question.

    And while you are brushing up on your history you should read about the Beslan school massacre where Chechen Islamic terrorists murdered nearly 200 children.
    The Chechens were falsley accused of collaboration during WW II just as the the Ukrainians were. This group in quotes is the military arm of the OUN Organization of Ukrainian Nationalists which my Dad was with. My Dad was arrested by the Germans and put into a forced labor camp later in a concentraion camp for "political prisoners". The UPA - Ukrainian Insurgent Army and the OUN fought both the Russians and the Germans. The Russians smeared them as "collaborators". The Germans TREATED THEM AS ENEMIES. Does that sound like "collaborators !!!??!?!?!?!


    PHP Code:
    UPA Ukrainian Insurgent Army
    http
    ://www.infoukes.com/history/ww2/page-08.html
     
    "For an independent and sovereign Ukrainian State" On the flag"For Liberty and a better life." A woodcut by Nil Khasevich, and underground UPA artist
    The Ukrainian Insurgent Army (Ukrainska Povstanska Armiya -UPA) -- which was founded in 1942 and recognized the leadership of Bandera -- numbered about 200,000 men and women in the warUPA and other Ukrainian guerilla groupsfought against the totalitarian armies of both Germany and Soviet Russia in the hope of winning and maintaining an independent UkraineA German document of November 251941 (Nuremberg Trial O14-USSRordered"It has been ascertained that the Bandera Movement is preparing a revolt in the Reichskommissariat which has as its ultimate aim the establishment of an independent Ukraine. All functionaries of the Bandera Movement must be arrested at once and, after thorough interrogration, are to be liquidated..." Although the German Army had control of the cities most of the forested and mountainous western and northern rural Ukraine was controlled by UPAGeneral Roman Shukhevichwho was the Commander-in-Chief of the UPA, and Chairman of the Ukrainian Supreme Liberation Council (UHVRestablished 1944kept the guerilla war going against the USSR and was killed in action against the USSR in 1950five years after the war
    Early in the warMoscow discovered that its troops were often sympathetic to the Ukrainian guerillasNot only did the Soviet soldiers supply the guerillas with guns and ammunition they also often joined themSo Moscow later fought the Ukrainian nationalist guerillas only with special troops such as the NKVD and Soviet partisans
    You sir not Hatuey or I need a lesson in history !!
    I do not recall the Viet Cong asking me if I was a natural born or Naturalized American before they shot at me, they just shot at all of us f107HyperSabr

  5. #55
    Guru
    F107HyperSabr's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Connecticut
    Last Seen
    10-21-10 @ 09:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    2,617

    Re: Chechen rebel leader claims he ordered attack on Moscow subway

    Quote Originally Posted by texmaster View Post
    Whatever makes you feel better about yourself.



    Gonna call bull**** on your ignorance of the facts once again:

    In 1936 Stalin created the Chechen-Ingush Autonomous Republic. In 1943, when Nazi forces reached the gates of the Chechen capital, Groznyy, Chechen separatists staged a rebellion against Russian rule. In response, the next year Stalin deported more than 1 million Chechens, Ingush, and other North Caucasian peoples to Siberia and Central Asia on the pretext that they had collaborated with the Nazis. The remaining Muslim people of the Chechnya region were resettled among neighboring Christian communities. Stalin's genocidal policy virtually erased Chechnya from the map, but Soviet first secretary Nikita S. Khrushchev permitted the Chechen and Ingush peoples to return to their homeland and restored their republic in 1957.

    Russia - The Chechnya Dilemma


    During WWII, about 2,000,000 non-German volunteers fought along with the Nazi armies. Of them, 1,600,000 were from the former Soviet Union; a sizable majority were Muslims. There was for example the 162nd Turkoman Infantry Division, composed of Turkomans and Azerbaijanis, the Caucasian-Mohammedan Legion, made up of Azerbaijanis, Daghestans, Ingushes, Lezghins, and Chechens.



    NetWar

    So once again your ignorance of the facts catches up with you. You admitted yourself that Chechnya has had a feud with Russia going back for centuries yet you believe this propaganda bull**** that they wouldn't take an opportunity to side with the enemy of their enemy? Do you not have any insight into basic logic?


    And what a shocker you cowardly ducked the question I asked you of whether you condone these terrorist attacks or the massacre of almost 200 children at a school by Chechens.

    And I didn't have to go back 100 years to find it either.
    Stalin set up all kinds of puppet "autonomous" "republics". Stalin "gave " the Khamyks, Tatars, Gumbars, Boyars, Schmarkatars, Himnoyars, Xyulars, Srakatars, and Ingushetia, Chechnya, Karachai-Cherkessia, Kabardino-Balkaria, Adygeya, Dagestan, North Ossetia-Alania, and on and on an on. Stalin did not allow or set up a Don Cossack "republic" because there actually was one set up in 1918 and they fought against the Bolseviks so Stalin knew he did not trust a real republic. The only "autonomy" they had was to kiss the Soviet stalin Russian butt !!

    SOME people just believe any BS that they read. Anyway what intelligent self aware person would actually believe Stalin ?

    Let's see how well you know your history since I mixed real ethnic republics and groups with some virtual ones; see if you can figure it out.

    You see I know the history of Russia and the Soviet Union since I had to know the history of my enemies !!! I started learning at about age 7 or earlier.
    Last edited by F107HyperSabr; 04-01-10 at 10:46 PM.
    I do not recall the Viet Cong asking me if I was a natural born or Naturalized American before they shot at me, they just shot at all of us f107HyperSabr

  6. #56
    Sage
    Hatuey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:54 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    42,089

    Re: Chechen rebel leader claims he ordered attack on Moscow subway

    Quote Originally Posted by texmaster View Post
    Whatever makes you feel better about yourself.

    Gonna call bull**** on your ignorance of the facts once again:

    In 1936 Stalin created the Chechen-Ingush Autonomous Republic. In 1943, when Nazi forces reached the gates of the Chechen capital, Groznyy, Chechen separatists staged a rebellion against Russian rule. In response, the next year Stalin deported more than 1 million Chechens, Ingush, and other North Caucasian peoples to Siberia and Central Asia on the pretext that they had collaborated with the Nazis. The remaining Muslim people of the Chechnya region were resettled among neighboring Christian communities. Stalin's genocidal policy virtually erased Chechnya from the map, but Soviet first secretary Nikita S. Khrushchev permitted the Chechen and Ingush peoples to return to their homeland and restored their republic in 1957.

    Russia - The Chechnya Dilemma


    During WWII, about 2,000,000 non-German volunteers fought along with the Nazi armies. Of them, 1,600,000 were from the former Soviet Union; a sizable majority were Muslims. There was for example the 162nd Turkoman Infantry Division, composed of Turkomans and Azerbaijanis, the Caucasian-Mohammedan Legion, made up of Azerbaijanis, Daghestans, Ingushes, Lezghins, and Chechens.



    NetWar

    So once again your ignorance of the facts catches up with you. You admitted yourself that Chechnya has had a feud with Russia going back for centuries yet you believe this propaganda bull**** that they wouldn't take an opportunity to side with the enemy of their enemy? Do you not have any insight into basic logic?
    Ridiculous, you provided a blog and some obscure website as sources for your claims. Why don't you learn how to debate and provide reputable sources? Not obscure sources?

    Here I'll show you one:

    UNHCR | Refworld | World Directory of Minorities and Indigenous Peoples - Russian Federation : Chechens

    Mass deportation

    On 23 February 1944 Chechens and Ingush suffered mass deportation overnight on Stalin's orders, as punishment for alleged collaboration with Nazi Germany, even though many Chechens fought heroically in the Red Army.
    Some 459,486 were sent to Central Asia, and many, at least 20%, died during the terrible train journey. The territory of the Chechen-Ingush ASSR was partitioned. In the 1950s, Chechens and Ingush were gradually rehabilitated and allowed to return to their former lands, which had by then been populated by Russian settlers. From the 1970s, the area experienced a growth in ethnic sentiment and a rise in demands for autonomy. With the collapse of the Soviet Union, tension between Ingush and Chechens mounted. Chechens demanded complete independence from Russia, while Ingush wished to stay within the Federation in order to regain land that had been placed under the jurisdiction of North Ossetia.
    In 1944, Soviet dictator Joseph Stalin accused the Chechens and their Ingush neighbours of siding with Nazi Germany during World War Two - although thousands of them had fought with the Red Army - and deported half a million of them to Siberia and Central Asia.

    Many died as a result of the deportations, called Operation Lentil because the start of the Russian word for lentil - chechevitsa - identified who its principal targets were. Survivors weren't allowed back until 1956.

    Chechnya and its near neighbours are much poorer than the rest of Russia. Wages are lower, and unemployment and infant mortality are significantly higher.
    See that? No blogs. No obscure websites. This 'fact' that you claim is only supported by well, nobody but blogs and obscure websites. Your argument relies on suggesting that the Chechens sided with Nazi Germany when in fact they fought both sides at the same time.

    And what a shocker you cowardly ducked the question I asked you of whether you condone these terrorist attacks or the massacre of almost 200 children at a school by Chechens.

    And I didn't have to go back 100 years to find it either.
    Your editing work is amazing:

    Are you excusing this terrorist attack like F107HyperSabr Mr "big history buff?" Answer the question.

    And while you are brushing up on your history you should read about the Beslan school massacre where Chechen Islamic terrorists murdered nearly 200 children.
    __________________
    I have to treat women with respect because I'm not good looking enough to treat them like sex objects
    Last edited by texmaster; Today at 09:02 PM.
    But here are my thoughts on the matter:

    The Russians have killed more Chechen children, women and men in their gulags and deportations than the Chechens could ever hope to through terrorist attacks. Their actions are a response to Russian oppression. Do I condemn it? No. I support it. Now what Mr. Blog Quoter?
    I refuse to accept the view that mankind is so tragically bound to the starless midnight of racism and war that the bright daybreak of peace and brotherhood can never become a reality. - MLK

  7. #57
    Guru
    F107HyperSabr's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Connecticut
    Last Seen
    10-21-10 @ 09:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    2,617

    Re: Chechen rebel leader claims he ordered attack on Moscow subway

    Quote Originally Posted by texmaster View Post
    Oh grow up with your "roots" bull****. I have Irish ancestry and you don't see me cheering when English civilians are killed by the IRA.
    When I was growing up and in school here teachers and professors and the media and some politicitians tried to deny my "roots" by claiming that my ethnic grooup AND THEIR HISTORY did not really exist. You being Irish never had to defend the fact that you actually existed because we all drank green beer on MARCH 17TH. Yet being Irish you should understand what the British did to "your" language and culture. Your brothers speak English becasue they took "your" native language away from you. That is what the Russians tried to do to the Ukrainians and they almost succeeded. That is why I have to know my "roots" and a people's roots is NOT BULL $%^&*(*&^%. It is their history and their culture.
    I do not recall the Viet Cong asking me if I was a natural born or Naturalized American before they shot at me, they just shot at all of us f107HyperSabr

  8. #58
    Guru
    F107HyperSabr's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Connecticut
    Last Seen
    10-21-10 @ 09:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    2,617

    Re: Chechen rebel leader claims he ordered attack on Moscow subway

    Once upon a time the British considered the AMERICAN Patriots to be common criminals, traitors, as common as the savages, treasonists, and all kinds of bad names. Well isn't that the same thing that the Russians have and are doing to the prison of peoples and ethnic groups that Russia has in it Gulag of nations!!! So if the Chechens was independence they must be "traitors" and "colaborators" with the enemy.
    I do not recall the Viet Cong asking me if I was a natural born or Naturalized American before they shot at me, they just shot at all of us f107HyperSabr

  9. #59
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Last Seen
    03-31-11 @ 07:14 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    2,331

    Re: Chechen rebel leader claims he ordered attack on Moscow subway

    Quote Originally Posted by donsutherland1 View Post
    One should not hold today's generation of Russians guilty for the horrific and numerous crimes against humanity that took place under Soviet tyranny. The commuters on Moscow's Metro were not the perpetrators' of the Soviets' crimes.
    Huh, Putin ordered the second invasion of Chechnya. He is a war criminal considering how brutish the Russians' were the second time around. And it isn't just the past crime, if you look into the past you can see the future and it is not looking to good for Chechnya.

  10. #60
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Last Seen
    03-31-11 @ 07:14 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    2,331

    Re: Chechen rebel leader claims he ordered attack on Moscow subway

    Quote Originally Posted by donsutherland1 View Post
    The Russian commuters were not combatants. They 'sowed' nothing. They should never have been targeted.
    Donsutherland,
    I don't get it. Do you not understand that thousands of innocent Chechens were killed during the first and Second Chechen War? It wasn't too long ago since the Second Chechen War perhaps 6 to 7 years ago the major fighting stopped. But still there is going to be a guerrilla war for a long time. Why? Because the Russian army that represents the Russians' keeps on killing Chechen civilians.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •