how do you spell exemption?
President Obama had to other rational recourse but to take this action.
“I do not recall the Viet Cong asking me if I was a natural born or Naturalized American before they shot at me, they just shot at all of us “ f107HyperSabr
Thank goodness! It's about time to get on with the business of governing.
the seiu got a sweetheart insider deal worth billions under this phony populist
just like phrma, just like aig, just like the uaw...
why can't he even pronounce the word "tort?"
i'll spell it for you: a-b-a
sf examiner's analysis of 15 firms on natl law journal's 2008 hot list shows 99% of campaign contributions go to dems
Trial lawyers seek return on contributions to Senate Democrats | San Francisco Examiner
how do you spell lobbyist?
recipients of aig contributions, 2008
Will Obama, McCain, Dodd Return Contributions From AIG Employees? - ABC News1. Sen. Chris Dodd, D-Conn., $103,100
2. Sen. Barack Obama, D-Ill., $101,332
3. Sen. John McCain, R-Ariz., $59,499
4. Sen. Hillary Clinton, D-N.Y., $35,965
5. Sen. Max Baucus, D-Mont., $24,750
6. Former Gov. Mitt Romney, (R) Pres $20,850
7. Sen. Joe Biden, D-Del., $19,975
8. Rep. John Larson, D-Conn, $19,750
9. Sen. John Sununu, R-N.H., $18,500
10. Former Mayor Rudolph Giuliani (R) Pres $13,200
11. Rep. Paul Kanjorski, D-Pa., $12,000
12. Sen. Dick Durbin, D-Ill., $11,000
Jackboots always come in matched pairs, a left boot and a right boot.
If they don't like the appointments, then they should have allowed a vote on them and voted against them.
It's not as if the President suddenly appointed someone without notice. All of these people had been on the waiting list, right? They were either voted on in committee and never sent to the floor or never got out of committee, I assume.
Read my books! http://michaelaventrella.com