Page 10 of 20 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 100 of 193

Thread: Binyamin Netanyahu humiliated after Barack Obama 'dumped him for dinner'

  1. #91
    Sage
    Erod's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    North Texas
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:36 AM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    13,057

    Re: Binyamin Netanyahu humiliated after Barack Obama 'dumped him for dinner'

    Quote Originally Posted by alexa View Post
    and you have psychic powers now do you?

    I have not decided I am going to believe anything. I have decided to find out.

    We do not have any of this religious extremism in the UK and it has surprised me since I started coming online.

    It indicates that the whole thing may be more complex than I thought.
    Wow, you have some reading up to do.

    No, this isn't the middle ages, and no, King Richard and Saludin are not running around in the desert in chainmail. This is a crusade only on behalf of the radical Islamic factions.

    And by the way, I'm saddened how your country continues to be overrun by the very people who seek to ultimately destroy you. And you do nothing to stop it.

    What happened to your once great country?

  2. #92
    Guru

    Join Date
    May 2009
    Last Seen
    10-29-17 @ 02:04 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    4,684

    Re: Binyamin Netanyahu humiliated after Barack Obama 'dumped him for dinner'

    Quote Originally Posted by ludahai View Post
    They you know little of contemporary extreme militant Islam. It exists all over the Islamic World from the Maghrib to Indonesia and the Philippines.

    Are you being deliberately obtuse.


    The only place which has been extreme throughout the whole of my life is Saudi Arabia.

    Militant Islam began at the same time as the neo con's. They are much the same.


    Check out the BBC's The Power of Nightmares.



    Quote Originally Posted by ludahai View Post
    Enjoy your reading. There is a lot out there to learn. Include a little history in your reading, if you will.
    How sorry and deluded are some people that they add such things as this. The answer is No, I do not accept as an excuse The Crusades for the current action of the Israeli Government nor do I accept your position of wishing to sabotage peace wherever your motivation comes from - still fighting the crusades or an inherent hatred of Muslims due to your own religion.
    George Monboit "Neoliberalism is inherently incompatible with democracy, as people will always rebel against the austerity and fiscal tyranny it prescribes. Something has to give, and it must be the people. This is the true road to serfdom: disinventing democracy on behalf of the elite."

  3. #93
    DEATH TO ANTARCTICA!!!
    Apocalypse's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Israel
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 06:00 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    17,196

    Re: Binyamin Netanyahu humiliated after Barack Obama 'dumped him for dinner'

    Quote Originally Posted by alexa View Post
    and you have psychic powers now do you?
    One doesn't need psychic powers to tell that you're wrong.
    It's only a bonus.
    I have not decided I am going to believe anything. I have decided to find out.
    Were you to decide to find out, AKA, to put your trust in facts and facts alone, you wouldn't state that the majority of those who support Israel belong to one group of Christians in the US.
    We do not have any of this religious extremism in the UK
    That's bollocks, and the type of bollocks that no one is supposed to take seriously I assume.
    It indicates that the whole thing may be more complex than I thought.
    It is way more complex than you thought, and it is way more complex than you think.
    It isn't, however, complex.
    "The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis."

    Dante Alighieri

  4. #94
    Guru

    Join Date
    May 2009
    Last Seen
    10-29-17 @ 02:04 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    4,684

    Re: Binyamin Netanyahu humiliated after Barack Obama 'dumped him for dinner'

    Quote Originally Posted by Erod View Post
    Wow, you have some reading up to do.

    No, this isn't the middle ages, and no, King Richard and Saludin are not running around in the desert in chainmail. This is a crusade only on behalf of the radical Islamic factions.

    And by the way, I'm saddened how your country continues to be overrun by the very people who seek to ultimately destroy you. And you do nothing to stop it.

    What happened to your once great country?
    ditto the second part of my previous message, though this childishness is boring me.
    George Monboit "Neoliberalism is inherently incompatible with democracy, as people will always rebel against the austerity and fiscal tyranny it prescribes. Something has to give, and it must be the people. This is the true road to serfdom: disinventing democracy on behalf of the elite."

  5. #95
    Guru

    Join Date
    May 2009
    Last Seen
    10-29-17 @ 02:04 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    4,684

    Re: Binyamin Netanyahu humiliated after Barack Obama 'dumped him for dinner'

    Quote Originally Posted by Apocalypse View Post
    One doesn't need psychic powers to tell that you're wrong.
    It's only a bonus.
    Were you to decide to find out, AKA, to put your trust in facts and facts alone, you wouldn't state that the majority of those who support Israel belong to one group of Christians in the US.
    That's bollocks, and the type of bollocks that no one is supposed to take seriously I assume.
    It is way more complex than you thought, and it is way more complex than you think.
    It isn't, however, complex.

    You know this post is nothing but personal insults. How small that makes you look.
    George Monboit "Neoliberalism is inherently incompatible with democracy, as people will always rebel against the austerity and fiscal tyranny it prescribes. Something has to give, and it must be the people. This is the true road to serfdom: disinventing democracy on behalf of the elite."

  6. #96
    DEATH TO ANTARCTICA!!!
    Apocalypse's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Israel
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 06:00 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    17,196

    Re: Binyamin Netanyahu humiliated after Barack Obama 'dumped him for dinner'

    Quote Originally Posted by alexa View Post
    You know this post is nothing but personal insults. How small that makes you look.
    Nothing in my previous post has carried any signs of personal insults, and yet you've just managed to make one in a post that carries no more than 14 words.

    How ironic.
    "The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis."

    Dante Alighieri

  7. #97
    Defender of the Faith
    ludahai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Taichung, Taiwan - 2017 East Asian Games Candidate City
    Last Seen
    07-03-13 @ 02:22 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    10,320

    Re: Binyamin Netanyahu humiliated after Barack Obama 'dumped him for dinner'

    Quote Originally Posted by alexa View Post
    and you have psychic powers now do you?

    I have not decided I am going to believe anything. I have decided to find out.

    We do not have any of this religious extremism in the UK and it has surprised me since I started coming online.

    It indicates that the whole thing may be more complex than I thought.
    You have decided that I am a religious, Evangelical extremist based on simply related the facts of history. What do you mean you "have not decided (you are) going to believe anything?"
    Semper Paratus
    Boston = City of Champions: Bruins 2011; Celtics 2008; Red Sox 2004, 2007; Patriots 2002, 2004, 2005
    Jon Huntsman for President

  8. #98
    Defender of the Faith
    ludahai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Taichung, Taiwan - 2017 East Asian Games Candidate City
    Last Seen
    07-03-13 @ 02:22 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    10,320

    Re: Binyamin Netanyahu humiliated after Barack Obama 'dumped him for dinner'

    Quote Originally Posted by alexa View Post
    Are you being deliberately obtuse.


    The only place which has been extreme throughout the whole of my life is Saudi Arabia.

    Militant Islam began at the same time as the neo con's. They are much the same.
    This is simply NOT true. Militant Islam has been around for a VERY long time. Heck, in Aceh (present-day Indonesia), it has been around since about the year 1300 or so.


    How sorry and deluded are some people that they add such things as this. The answer is No, I do not accept as an excuse The Crusades for the current action of the Israeli Government nor do I accept your position of wishing to sabotage peace wherever your motivation comes from - still fighting the crusades or an inherent hatred of Muslims due to your own religion.
    Actually, I did not bring up the Crusades. Someone else did in response to my point that the Islamic world has been engaged in jihad against the Christian world for more than thirteen centuries. Sad that you blind yourself to this history.
    Semper Paratus
    Boston = City of Champions: Bruins 2011; Celtics 2008; Red Sox 2004, 2007; Patriots 2002, 2004, 2005
    Jon Huntsman for President

  9. #99
    Defender of the Faith
    ludahai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Taichung, Taiwan - 2017 East Asian Games Candidate City
    Last Seen
    07-03-13 @ 02:22 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    10,320

    Re: Binyamin Netanyahu humiliated after Barack Obama 'dumped him for dinner'

    Quote Originally Posted by alexa View Post
    You know this post is nothing but personal insults. How small that makes you look.
    Considering your engagement in personal insults, I don't think you should be making comments like this.
    Semper Paratus
    Boston = City of Champions: Bruins 2011; Celtics 2008; Red Sox 2004, 2007; Patriots 2002, 2004, 2005
    Jon Huntsman for President

  10. #100
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    01-26-14 @ 01:29 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    3,216

    Re: Binyamin Netanyahu humiliated after Barack Obama 'dumped him for dinner'

    Quote Originally Posted by ludahai View Post
    And the entire religious character of the region was changed. What was predominately Christian became Muslim, partly through forced conversion and colonization.
    And what was the religious character of the region, pre-Christianity? Jewish and neo-platonic paganism. Forced conversion? Do I need to mention Theodosius' edict De Fide Catolica? Colonization? Should I remind you of the colonization of Roman Britain and Ireland? The colonizations of the Anglo-Saxons and the Germanic Franks?

    Quote Originally Posted by ludahai View Post
    Furthermore, the aggression continued. They invaded Catholic Spain and even France. They attacked Aksum, They moved on Constantinople and eventually took that. They took nearly all of southeastern Europe before they were FINALLY pushed back. You don't call that aggression?!?!? What DO you call it?
    Like I said, others call it liberation. The persecution of other religions was much worse under Christianity than it was under Islam.

    Quote Originally Posted by ludahai View Post
    There was a war between the Sassanid Empire and the Roman Empire. However, that war ended BEFORE the Arab invasion and those territories were restored to the Roman Empire after the Battle of Nineveh and the subsequent peace treaty in 628.
    Stating historical facts does not negate your assertion that these are 'Christian' lands.

Page 10 of 20 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •