Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 51

Thread: Castro cheers passage of Obama's health care bill a 'miracal'

  1. #31
    Slayer of the DP Newsbot
    danarhea's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:54 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    39,756

    Re: Castro cheers passage of Obama's health care bill a 'miracal'

    Quote Originally Posted by Politics101 View Post
    Castro is proud of Obama for moving the United States in this direction.
    NeoNazis invading the Conservative movement were proud that Conservatives are for individual freedom and less welfare, but that doesn't make Conservatives Nazis. In fact, Conservatives are patriotic Americans who deplore those who are anti American, such as NeoNazis. By the same token, Liberals are not anti American either. They don't support Communist dictators. To suggest otherwise opens the door to Conservatives being called Nazis. And then, it is nothing more than a lot of BS, back and forth, with no dialog other than hyperpartisans throwing monkey poo at each other.
    Last edited by danarhea; 03-26-10 at 02:55 PM.
    The ghost of Jack Kevorkian for President's Physician: 2016

  2. #32
    Hippie Hater
    texmaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Dallas TEXAS
    Last Seen
    08-20-15 @ 01:17 AM
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    3,969

    Re: Castro cheers passage of Obama's health care bill a 'miracal'

    Quote Originally Posted by F107HyperSabr View Post
    And we should give a S what Castro says, why ???????
    Because socialism recognizes socialism.
    Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.

    John Adams

  3. #33
    Advisor Politics101's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    USA
    Last Seen
    08-25-10 @ 12:51 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    490

    Re: Castro cheers passage of Obama's health care bill a 'miracal'

    Quote Originally Posted by danarhea View Post
    NeoNazis invading the Conservative movement were proud that Conservatives are for individual freedom and less welfare, but that doesn't make Conservatives Nazis. In fact, Conservatives are patriotic Americans who deplore those who aren't. By the same token, Liberals are not anti American either. They don't support Communist dictators. To suggest otherwise opens the door to Conservatives being called Nazis. And then, it a lot of BS, back and forth, with no dialog other than hyperpartisans throwing monkey poo at each other.
    When did "Give me Liberty ...Not debt!" become an extremist ideology? Last I checked, freedom is about as pro-American as it gets. But I do see your point.

  4. #34
    Slayer of the DP Newsbot
    danarhea's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:54 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    39,756

    Re: Castro cheers passage of Obama's health care bill a 'miracal'

    Quote Originally Posted by Politics101 View Post
    When did "Give me Liberty ...Not debt!" become an extremist ideology? Last I checked, freedom is about as pro-American as it gets. But I do see your point.
    It never has, but here is my problem. When I criticized Bush for spending, I was called every name in the book, including fake Conservative, anti American, and what have you. The same people who Bash Obama now? Where were they when Bush was in power?

    BTW, you get a thanks from me for seeing my point. Kudos.
    Last edited by danarhea; 03-26-10 at 02:58 PM.
    The ghost of Jack Kevorkian for President's Physician: 2016

  5. #35
    Advisor
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Last Seen
    03-22-11 @ 02:54 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    463

    Re: Castro cheers passage of Obama's health care bill a 'miracal'

    Quote Originally Posted by danarhea View Post
    It never has, but here is my problem. When I criticized Bush for spending, I was called every name in the book, including fake Conservative, anti American, and what have you. The same people who Bash Obama now? Where were they when Bush was in power?

    BTW, you get a thanks from me for seeing my point. Kudos.
    I for one was not here... I was on the phone screaming at Saxby's handlers. some others raising Cain would be the Dark One- Hannity, the Whiner G Beck... as was my best fishing buddy... and my sister.. as a matter of fact I don't know any conservatives personally who thought it was acceptable.
    CROUCH DOWN AND LICK THE HAND THAT FEEDS YOU; MAY YOUR CHAINS WEIGH LIGHTLY UPON YOU; AND MAY PROSPERITY FORGET THAT YE WERE MY COUNTRYMEN. -SAMUEL ADAMS

  6. #36
    Guru
    F107HyperSabr's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Connecticut
    Last Seen
    10-21-10 @ 09:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    2,617

    Re: Castro cheers passage of Obama's health care bill a 'miracal'

    Quote Originally Posted by texmaster View Post
    Because socialism recognizes socialism.
    wow that is a circular falcse logic loop ! lol
    I do not recall the Viet Cong asking me if I was a natural born or Naturalized American before they shot at me, they just shot at all of us f107HyperSabr

  7. #37
    Guru
    F107HyperSabr's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Connecticut
    Last Seen
    10-21-10 @ 09:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    2,617

    Re: Castro cheers passage of Obama's health care bill a 'miracal'

    Quote Originally Posted by Politics101 View Post
    When did "Give me Liberty ...Not debt!" become an extremist ideology? Last I checked, freedom is about as pro-American as it gets. But I do see your point.
    And anyone and everyone should have the freedom to support Insurance Financinf reform and not get death threats, called a baby killer, and have weapons discharged at them RIGHT !!!!!!! Freedom from domestic terrorism is an American right at least before the Tea Party got into the fight!!!
    I do not recall the Viet Cong asking me if I was a natural born or Naturalized American before they shot at me, they just shot at all of us f107HyperSabr

  8. #38
    Slayer of the DP Newsbot
    danarhea's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:54 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    39,756

    Re: Castro cheers passage of Obama's health care bill a 'miracal'

    Quote Originally Posted by ConservaBill View Post
    I for one was not here... I was on the phone screaming at Saxby's handlers. some others raising Cain would be the Dark One- Hannity, the Whiner G Beck... as was my best fishing buddy... and my sister.. as a matter of fact I don't know any conservatives personally who thought it was acceptable.
    No you weren't here, but feel free to ask any old timer about attacks on me for criticizing Bush. There were a lot of them, and they were crazy attacks too. They kept telling me what an asswipe I was for not supporting the president. Of course, some of them (and I won't name names here) are now refusing to support Obama, which is cool with me. We are on the same side now, but we were real enemies back then. This is why I say much of this is political, and pretty much only political.

    One thing I can say is that I have earned the right to bash Obama, because I have been consistent on the issues, especially on spending, sparing no one, Democratic or Republican.
    The ghost of Jack Kevorkian for President's Physician: 2016

  9. #39
    Advisor Politics101's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    USA
    Last Seen
    08-25-10 @ 12:51 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    490

    Re: Castro cheers passage of Obama's health care bill a 'miracal'

    Quote Originally Posted by danarhea View Post
    It never has, but here is my problem. When I criticized Bush for spending, I was called every name in the book, including fake Conservative, anti American, and what have you. The same people who Bash Obama now? Where were they when Bush was in power?

    BTW, you get a thanks from me for seeing my point. Kudos.
    Would you consider yourself a libertarian conservative, then?

    What's interesting to me, and this might explain a little about why you received flak (at first) from conservatives for ripping on Bush's spending, isn't Bush a "progressive" Republican? I didn't really know that progressives had infiltrated both the Republican Party and the Democratic Party until Glenn Beck brought it up during one of his many informative segments.

    Glenn Beck shares the same notion that Bush was spending far too much to be a real conservative. Late into Bush's second term, before I noticed it was out of control, Republican friends of mine began getting upset over the debt he was creating. For some reason I didn't 'see the light' until Bush signed a $700 billion check over to Wall Street, which I discussed in more detail here. At that point I realized that he started something that would be multiplied infinitely if a Democrat were voted into office: that part also came true.

    So, from what I take after you mentioned the problems Bush started and Obama continued, the fact that the Democrats have raised the debt limit by $3 trillion in only one years of Obama's presidency probably scares you too. Our country is in such a bad debt crisis, at some point or another it will explode. And then.... and then I dunno what happens, but I do know it won't be good. Especially if Democrats are still running wild in this country like they own it.

  10. #40
    Dungeon Master
    Somewhere in Babylon
    Jetboogieman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Somewhere in Babylon...
    Last Seen
    @
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    24,298
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Castro cheers passage of Obama's health care bill a 'miracal'

    Quote Originally Posted by Councilman View Post
    idiots who are so out of touch with reality they don't even know what they are doing to themselves and the rest of us.
    Yep, tea baggers.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •