Page 29 of 39 FirstFirst ... 192728293031 ... LastLast
Results 281 to 290 of 383

Thread: House GOP No. 2: Someone shot at my office

  1. #281
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:11 AM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,331
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: House GOP No. 2: Someone shot at my office

    Quote Originally Posted by The Prof View Post
    you don't sound like a fella who's laughing

    LOLOL!
    We won on health care

    LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  2. #282
    Sage

    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Last Seen
    05-16-15 @ 02:32 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    12,537

    Re: House GOP No. 2: Someone shot at my office

    ouch, those poor keys

    the reason REPUBLICANS are leading in MICHIGAN by such HUGE margins is cuz wolverines CHANGE PARTIES EVERY 4 YEARS?

    LOL!

    do they always do so by 20 points?

  3. #283
    Sage

    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Last Seen
    05-16-15 @ 02:32 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    12,537

    Re: House GOP No. 2: Someone shot at my office

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    1) we alternate parties for our governor, and have since the 60's.

    2) Economy is especially bad in Michigan, making people want to change

    3) the republican candidates have pretty good name recognition here, the dems, not so much

    4) it's freaking March, neither party has even picked a candidate yet...
    nothing about foreclosures?

    LOL!

  4. #284
    John Schnatter 2012 Phantom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Last Seen
    03-20-12 @ 12:48 AM
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    638

    Re: House GOP No. 2: Someone shot at my office

    We need to have an armed SWAT team guarding every congressional office! Put a few snipers and CIA agents around the building too...
    Vote John Schnatter (Papa John) 2012!

  5. #285
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:11 AM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,331
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: House GOP No. 2: Someone shot at my office

    Quote Originally Posted by The Prof View Post
    ouch, those poor keys

    the reason REPUBLICANS are leading in MICHIGAN by such HUGE margins is cuz wolverines CHANGE PARTIES EVERY 4 YEARS?

    LOL!

    do they always do so by 20 points?
    Did I say one term? We have alternated parties when we change governor since I was a kid. Last time we had 2 consecutive governors of the same parts was when Milikin followed Romney in the 60's. History, it's good to learn.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  6. #286
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:11 AM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,331
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: House GOP No. 2: Someone shot at my office

    Quote Originally Posted by The Prof View Post
    nothing about foreclosures?

    LOL!
    Foreclosures are not covered by "bad economy"? Really, try and keep up.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  7. #287
    Klattu Verata Nicto
    LaMidRighter's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Louisiana
    Last Seen
    07-21-17 @ 02:42 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    30,534

    Re: House GOP No. 2: Someone shot at my office

    Quote Originally Posted by Phantom View Post
    We need to have an armed SWAT team guarding every congressional office! Put a few snipers and CIA agents around the building too...
    Nope, cut that budget and let them live with the political climate they created, on both sides.
    Neither side in an argument can find the truth when both make an absolute claim on it.

    LMR

  8. #288
    Sage

    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Last Seen
    05-16-15 @ 02:32 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    12,537

    Re: House GOP No. 2: Someone shot at my office

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    The only fact he used was that polling has republican candidates for governor ahead of democratic candidates.
    oh, no, pissy puss, it's a lot MORE than that

    how could you FAIL TO SEE?

    (all that anger, it clouds sound judgement)

    (and it's so personal, it obscures perspective with pettiness)

    no, pissy puss, it's the extremely high NUMBER OF STATES that exhibit this exciting phenomenon we're discussing

    it's the HIGH PROPORTION of said commonwealths that are currently controlled by the corrupt party in power

    it's THE NATURE, LOCATION AND PECULIARITIES of those particular bailiwicks, politically speaking

    but, MOST UNMISTAKABLE (i woulda thought), it's THE SIZE of the leads

    it has to do with a WHOLE LOT MORE than just amway, i'm afraid

  9. #289
    Klattu Verata Nicto
    LaMidRighter's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Louisiana
    Last Seen
    07-21-17 @ 02:42 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    30,534

    Re: House GOP No. 2: Someone shot at my office

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    You can of course show solid evidence of illegal bribery. Remember, dealing is not bribery.
    You say tomato........



    Again, evdidence that the law was broken in relation to coercion.
    Rahm Emmanuel cornering politicians, Chicago style politics, etc.



    And you can of course show that there is any chance of a successful challenge based on these.
    If they are found to be beyond acceptable ethics, then of course there is a chance.




    Judgment call at best. If it is not allowed under the rules, you can of course prove it. If it is, you are just whining.
    I'm not whining, I hate the bill, but hey, I can sell insurance, and the bill will increase premiums. Even though Americana ****ed ourselves royally by voting in this particular adm. and congress into power and they in turn ****ed the entire American political spectrum I can make more money. I'm just asking people to be honest about what happened here. Best yet, I take no blame in any of it, the people I voted for tried to do things the right way.




    Threats are not legal, so I am sure you can point to where law enforcement is investigating these allegations.
    Be honest Redress, the whole process is rife with stories of wide scale abuses.



    The courts will determine whether this was constitutional. For the rest, you are making alot of unsupported allegations of illegal acts, none of which you are backing up. What it really looks like is some one who cannot accept that you did not get your way politically. I am sorry, Bush and the republican congress is gone, you had your chance. Now it's our turn. The people legally elected who they wanted to represent them in congress, and those people did what they said they would do. Don't like it, well boo hoo. Your crying is getting uninteresting.
    Correct, if the thing is not repealed the court will be the judge eventually. As to unsupported allegations.....there is plenty of evidence that something fishy took place, but hey, the congress or a special prosecutor would have to look at the case, and it is at the discretion of a majority congress that just voted for the bill......so......I'm not expecting anything to come out in particular.
    Neither side in an argument can find the truth when both make an absolute claim on it.

    LMR

  10. #290
    Global Moderator
    I'm a Jedi Master, Yo

    CaptainCourtesy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 09:04 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    152,725

    Re: House GOP No. 2: Someone shot at my office

    Moderator's Warning:
    House GOP No. 2: Someone shot at my officeOK, I've doled out a couple of infractions. Let's stop the personal attacks and get back to the topic.
    "Never fear. Him is here" - Captain Chaos (Dom DeLuise), Cannonball Run

    ====||:-D

    Quote Originally Posted by Wiseone View Post
    This is what I hate about politics the most, it turns people in snobbish egotistical self righteous dicks who allow their political beliefs, partisan attitudes, and 'us vs. them' mentality, to force them to deny reality.

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    You can't paint everone with the same brush.......It does not work tht way.


    Quote Originally Posted by Wessexman View Post
    See with you around Captain we don't even have to make arguments, as you already know everything .
    Quote Originally Posted by CriticalThought View Post
    Had you been born elsewhere or at a different time you may very well have chosen a different belief system.
    Quote Originally Posted by ernst barkmann View Post
    It a person has faith they dont need to convince another of it, and when a non believer is not interested in listening to the word of the lord, " you shake the dust from your sandels and move on"

Page 29 of 39 FirstFirst ... 192728293031 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •