Page 28 of 39 FirstFirst ... 18262728293038 ... LastLast
Results 271 to 280 of 383

Thread: House GOP No. 2: Someone shot at my office

  1. #271
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:00 PM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,341
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: House GOP No. 2: Someone shot at my office

    Quote Originally Posted by The Prof View Post
    LOL!

    that's preposterous

    EVERYTHING in united states politics has exactly something to do with the health care bill in the us congress

    you don't think people in michigan watch tv?

    LOLOL!
    Apparently you don't pay attention to politics in Michigan.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  2. #272
    Hippie Hater
    texmaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Dallas TEXAS
    Last Seen
    08-20-15 @ 01:17 AM
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    3,969

    Re: House GOP No. 2: Someone shot at my office

    Quote Originally Posted by Chappy View Post
    You're out of date, after reading the Richmond Police Department statement, my understanding of events has evolved, please take the time to read the thread before you post!

    But, of course, to answer your question, I love America, and, lately I've been feeling better about it's prospects, more and more despite all the conservative histrionics lately.
    Do you know what preliminary means Chappy?
    Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.

    John Adams

  3. #273
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:00 PM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,341
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: House GOP No. 2: Someone shot at my office

    Quote Originally Posted by The Prof View Post
    this, from the guy who the only LINK he ever posted was about ME!

    LOLOLOL!
    Do I really have to dig up the hundreds to thousands of posts I have made with links to sources I have used? Do you really think making **** up is going to make your point at all?
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  4. #274
    Sage

    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Last Seen
    05-16-15 @ 02:32 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    12,537

    Re: House GOP No. 2: Someone shot at my office

    republicans leading IN MICHIGAN by between 15 and 22 points has nothing to do with health care...

    LOL!

    you got a LINK for THAT?

    LOLOL!

  5. #275
    Hippie Hater
    texmaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Dallas TEXAS
    Last Seen
    08-20-15 @ 01:17 AM
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    3,969

    Re: House GOP No. 2: Someone shot at my office

    Quote Originally Posted by The Prof View Post
    republicans leading IN MICHIGAN by between 15 and 22 points has nothing to do with health care...

    LOL!

    you got a LINK for THAT?

    LOLOL!
    Its really unfair for you to use facts in your arguments. You should be using your feelings
    Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.

    John Adams

  6. #276
    Sage

    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Last Seen
    05-16-15 @ 02:32 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    12,537

    Re: House GOP No. 2: Someone shot at my office

    Quote Originally Posted by Bassman View Post
    You mean you love the high unemployment, the government takeovers, the socialism being forced on us??
    the foreclosures, the collapse of the housing market, the impact of said crash on employment, construction, sales, home improvement, realty, home furnishings, escrow, lumber, trades, the effect of such depression on consumer spending, life source of economic vitality...

    the enervation of home values, its dire determination on retirements...

    the fact that the HOME AFFORDABLE MODIFICATION PROGRAM was DEEMED (LOL!) by associated press, bloomberg and tarp's inspector general (LOL!) a DUD!

    the fact that almost SIXTY PERCENT of the folks whose upside down mortgages we've all been forced to carry, while many of them lived the credit card consumerism of the rich and entitled, have RE-DEFAULTED on their original DEFAULT...

    do you know how many of these people live in bigger and better homes THAN YOU DO?

    they're almost all of em A LOT NEWER, that's for sure

    LOL!

    look around

    and, on top of all, as always, merrily whistling his way to iowa in pursuit of his ridiculous white whale, president soupy pie-in-the-face is simply determined upon extending yet ANOTHER BAILOUT

    pathetic

    the entire adminstration is utterly clueless
    Last edited by The Prof; 03-26-10 at 02:36 AM.

  7. #277
    Sage

    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Last Seen
    05-16-15 @ 02:32 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    12,537

    Re: House GOP No. 2: Someone shot at my office

    health care is palpably only part of the reason REPUBLICANS lead in MICHIGAN by between FIFTEEN! and TWENTY TWO!!! points

    the FORECLOSURE CRISIS certainly plays a profound part too

    indisputably

    cuz it's really, really bad

    did you read the LINKS?

  8. #278
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:00 PM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,341
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: House GOP No. 2: Someone shot at my office

    Quote Originally Posted by The Prof View Post
    republicans leading IN MICHIGAN by between 15 and 22 points has nothing to do with health care...

    LOL!

    you got a LINK for THAT?

    LOLOL!
    I have explained this to you repeatedly. The fact you don't understand and assume that it has to be for the reason you think is a weakness in you. You have made no effort to link the two, and since the governor has zero control over legislation passed in Washington, it hardly seems likely that it would have a significant influence.

    The real reasons for the republican lead, once again:

    1) we alternate parties for our governor, and have since the 60's.

    2) Economy is especially bad in Michigan, making people want to change

    3) the republican candidates have pretty good name recognition here, the dems, not so much

    4) it's freaking March, neither party has even picked a candidate yet...


    Go ahead though and keep making you ignorant assumptions. It gives me something to laugh at.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  9. #279
    Sage

    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Last Seen
    05-16-15 @ 02:32 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    12,537

    Re: House GOP No. 2: Someone shot at my office

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    I have explained this to you repeatedly. The fact you don't understand and assume that it has to be for the reason you think is a weakness in you. You have made no effort to link the two, and since the governor has zero control over legislation passed in Washington, it hardly seems likely that it would have a significant influence.

    The real reasons for the republican lead, once again:

    1) we alternate parties for our governor, and have since the 60's.

    2) Economy is especially bad in Michigan, making people want to change

    3) the republican candidates have pretty good name recognition here, the dems, not so much

    4) it's freaking March, neither party has even picked a candidate yet...


    Go ahead though and keep making you ignorant assumptions. It gives me something to laugh at.
    you don't sound like a fella who's laughing

    LOLOL!

  10. #280
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:00 PM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,341
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: House GOP No. 2: Someone shot at my office

    Quote Originally Posted by texmaster View Post
    Its really unfair for you to use facts in your arguments. You should be using your feelings
    The only fact he used was that polling has republican candidates for governor ahead of democratic candidates. He offered no comparison before and after health care passed, not any reasons being given by those polled for their selections. In other words, he guessed based on ignorance. Funny how you did not realize that...
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

Page 28 of 39 FirstFirst ... 18262728293038 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •