Page 29 of 39 FirstFirst ... 192728293031 ... LastLast
Results 281 to 290 of 382

Thread: Tea party protesters use racial epithet against Georgia's John Lewis

  1. #281
    Sage
    misterman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Last Seen
    02-09-12 @ 08:41 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    12,913

    Re: Tea party protesters use racial epithet against Georgia's John Lewis

    Quote Originally Posted by Councilman View Post
    As I had stated before I didn't believe this happened and now there is evidence to prove it never took place.
    "Now there is no evidence?" Was there evidence before that disappeared? Did you just prove a negative in your mind?

    Is it possible that your video doesn't capture everything that happened that day? Ya think?

  2. #282
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:38 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,500

    Re: Tea party protesters use racial epithet against Georgia's John Lewis

    It's probably a good thing I wasn't there. I would have hurled some very racist remarks at every Democrat congress critter I saw, regardless of skin color.
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  3. #283
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    virginia
    Last Seen
    04-01-13 @ 03:46 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    16,881
    Blog Entries
    19

    Re: Tea party protesters use racial epithet against Georgia's John Lewis

    Quote Originally Posted by Politics101 View Post
    Democrats, this is as smart as it gets for your kind.

    Regardless, it doesn't matter. The Tea Party Movement was huge, and it sent a very loud and reasonable message to politicians and those in the White House. But the Obama administration and Congress have already shown they don't care and are not listening. Nothing the Tea Partiers have requested has been granted; it's almost like Obama is waiting to see what stance the Tea Partiers will take on a particular issue, and then he will opt to do the exact opposite in response.

    So by trying to dumb down any debate by making it personal and attacking the Tea Party just shows readers what type of intellectual lemming you are. Your insults to the Tea Partiers shows everyone that you have no for anyone else but those who fully agree with your own opinion. It's a sad reality, to be honest. But the saddest part is that nobody is listening to the actual message the Tea Partiers are trying to get across, and the country simply trolls on like lemmings following a path of slow economic destruction.

    America is not the same country it once was, just ten years ago, five year... heck, since yesterday. The socialists won, and the country will be crippled for it with no way to stop the downward spiral and path we've clearly taken. It's a sad day in America...
    The killings at Kent State was a sad day also but conservatives choose to ignore it because the protesters were protesting against the war.

    Now many years later it's okay to have violent protests to protect us against a different ideology than their own.

  4. #284
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    virginia
    Last Seen
    04-01-13 @ 03:46 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    16,881
    Blog Entries
    19

    Re: Tea party protesters use racial epithet against Georgia's John Lewis

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    It's probably a good thing I wasn't there. I would have hurled some very racist remarks at every Democrat congress critter I saw, regardless of skin color.
    At least you are honest about your feelings.

  5. #285
    Sage
    misterman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Last Seen
    02-09-12 @ 08:41 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    12,913

    Re: Tea party protesters use racial epithet against Georgia's John Lewis

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    It's probably a good thing I wasn't there. I would have hurled some very racist remarks at every Democrat congress critter I saw, regardless of skin color.
    So...you would have called the black ones "n****r" and the white ones "honkey" or something? You're so clever. A universal racist.

  6. #286
    Sage
    akyron's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Texas
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:40 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    6,474

    Re: Tea party protesters use racial epithet against Georgia's John Lewis

    Meh.
    You can only screw around with peoples kids,taxes, health, housing, and jobs before it gets ugly in some manner. Its good people are getting engaged. Letting these people go hog wild with your cash has been going on way too long. Try to do it in a civil manner people. Use your vote and get rid of them. No Senator or representative should be allowed to serve more than the length of time a president can serve. This is how they get entrenched, bought off and forget they are supposed to be serving the interests of the people.
    Stick to the objective and we should be all right.
    Thank you

  7. #287
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    virginia
    Last Seen
    04-01-13 @ 03:46 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    16,881
    Blog Entries
    19

    Re: Tea party protesters use racial epithet against Georgia's John Lewis

    Quote Originally Posted by Reverend_Hellh0und View Post
    Na hombre, I've had this lame ass argument with the likes of idiots like agnapostate and other types who thought they were all clever about "socialist-libertarianism".


    Liberal today does not mean the same as it did in 1776..... its this "liberalism" ie small government.... life, liberty, property "libertarianism" that is relevant today. not you or chomsky or anyone else proclaiming to be a "libertarian" who supports government infringment on property through economic control. I dont call it "liberalism" or "classic liberalism" because in todays world it is not relevant nor does it carry the same meaning.



    I don't feel like having this lame argument again any more than i want to engage conspiracy kooks on bombs in the wtc. sorry.
    I disagree, Rev. If you read most of the writings from the age of enlightment you will find that they are even more liberal than most liberals are today. Example: "The Rights Of Man" by Tom Paine.

    You would hardly find anyone more liberal than Ben Franklin or even James Madison for that matter.

    Your filthy hippy comrade.

  8. #288
    Sage
    misterman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Last Seen
    02-09-12 @ 08:41 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    12,913

    Re: Tea party protesters use racial epithet against Georgia's John Lewis

    Quote Originally Posted by akyron View Post
    Meh.
    You can only screw around with peoples kids,taxes, health, housing, and jobs before it gets ugly in some manner.
    Yep. That's why Obama won after the Bush disaster.

  9. #289
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:38 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,500

    Re: Tea party protesters use racial epithet against Georgia's John Lewis

    Quote Originally Posted by misterman View Post
    So...you would have called the black ones "n****r" and the white ones "honkey" or something? You're so clever. A universal racist.
    I hate everyone equally. However, I would have probably called Pelosi a nigger. One doesn't have to be black to be a nigger.

    BTW, why did you write, "n****r", then write, "honkey"? Both are racist comments.
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  10. #290
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:38 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,500

    Re: Tea party protesters use racial epithet against Georgia's John Lewis

    Quote Originally Posted by misterman View Post
    Yep. That's why Obama won after the Bush disaster.
    That's why PBO's dumb ass is going to get voted out in 2012.
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

Page 29 of 39 FirstFirst ... 192728293031 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •