Page 24 of 39 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast
Results 231 to 240 of 382

Thread: Tea party protesters use racial epithet against Georgia's John Lewis

  1. #231
    Sage
    misterman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Last Seen
    02-09-12 @ 08:41 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    12,913

    Re: Tea party protesters use racial epithet against Georgia's John Lewis

    Quote Originally Posted by Crunch View Post
    You are the one that seems to know all about "teabagging". tell me, are you top or bottom?
    Depends on my mood. Usually, I sink the bag all the way to the bottom of the cup for maximum flavor. You?

  2. #232
    Sage
    misterman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Last Seen
    02-09-12 @ 08:41 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    12,913

    Re: Tea party protesters use racial epithet against Georgia's John Lewis

    Quote Originally Posted by Erod View Post
    Which apparently didn't happen. It's starting to sound like a flustered Congressman decided to play his old tried-and-true race card.
    Prove it.

    ......

  3. #233
    Sage
    Erod's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    North Texas
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:06 AM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    13,072

    Re: Tea party protesters use racial epithet against Georgia's John Lewis

    Quote Originally Posted by misterman View Post
    Prove it.

    ......
    Uh, no, it's the job of the accuser to prove it DID happen.

  4. #234
    Guru
    Crunch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Last Seen
    12-21-10 @ 05:24 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    4,063

    Re: Tea party protesters use racial epithet against Georgia's John Lewis

    Quote Originally Posted by misterman View Post
    Depends on my mood. Usually, I sink the bag all the way to the bottom of the cup for maximum flavor. You?
    I don't "teabag".......... I'm straight.
    There is no such thing as a “Natural Born Dual-Citizen“.

    Originally Posted by PogueMoran
    I didnt have to read the article to tell you that you cant read.

  5. #235
    Sage
    misterman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Last Seen
    02-09-12 @ 08:41 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    12,913

    Re: Tea party protesters use racial epithet against Georgia's John Lewis

    Quote Originally Posted by texmaster View Post
    name one who wasn't a democrat congressman.
    Well, you can say all Democrats are liars if you want, you're not above craven things like that. But you can check with the Capitol Police, who detained (but did not arrest) someone for it. I believe reporters witnessed it too.

    Where is the tape?
    Where's the tape of the Gettysburg Address? that didn't happen either, huh?

  6. #236
    Sage
    misterman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Last Seen
    02-09-12 @ 08:41 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    12,913

    Re: Tea party protesters use racial epithet against Georgia's John Lewis

    Quote Originally Posted by Crunch View Post
    I don't "teabag".......... I'm straight.
    You don't have to be gay to teabag.

  7. #237
    Sage
    misterman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Last Seen
    02-09-12 @ 08:41 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    12,913

    Re: Tea party protesters use racial epithet against Georgia's John Lewis

    Quote Originally Posted by Erod View Post
    Uh, no, it's the job of the accuser to prove it DID happen.
    The victims, witnesses, and many media sources have said it did. If you have reason to believe otherwise, show it. I'll be happy to consider it. Until then, the evidence is clearly on my side.

    Denial is the simplest, most childish, and truly pathetic arguments.

  8. #238
    Sage
    Erod's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    North Texas
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:06 AM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    13,072

    Re: Tea party protesters use racial epithet against Georgia's John Lewis

    Quote Originally Posted by misterman View Post
    Well, you can say all Democrats are liars if you want, you're not above craven things like that. But you can check with the Capitol Police, who detained (but did not arrest) someone for it. I believe reporters witnessed it too.



    Where's the tape of the Gettysburg Address? that didn't happen either, huh?
    Really? This is your argument?


  9. #239
    Sage
    Erod's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    North Texas
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:06 AM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    13,072

    Re: Tea party protesters use racial epithet against Georgia's John Lewis

    Quote Originally Posted by misterman View Post
    The victims, witnesses, and many media sources have said it did. If you have reason to believe otherwise, show it. I'll be happy to consider it. Until then, the evidence is clearly on my side.
    Of which, no one has said nary a word of it on camera or in print. LOL
    Last edited by Erod; 03-25-10 at 01:27 PM.

  10. #240
    Guru
    Crunch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Last Seen
    12-21-10 @ 05:24 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    4,063

    Re: Tea party protesters use racial epithet against Georgia's John Lewis

    Quote Originally Posted by misterman View Post
    The victims, witnesses, and many media sources have said it did. If you have reason to believe otherwise, show it. I'll be happy to consider it. Until then, the evidence is clearly on my side.

    Denial is the simplest, most childish, and truly pathetic arguments.
    Really????????........ no innocent until proven guilty? How American of you.
    There is no such thing as a “Natural Born Dual-Citizen“.

    Originally Posted by PogueMoran
    I didnt have to read the article to tell you that you cant read.

Page 24 of 39 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •