Page 15 of 39 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast
Results 141 to 150 of 382

Thread: Tea party protesters use racial epithet against Georgia's John Lewis

  1. #141
    ANTI**ANTIFA
    ReverendHellh0und's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Temple of Solomon
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 06:23 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    75,680

    Re: Tea party protesters use racial epithet against Georgia's John Lewis

    Quote Originally Posted by misterman View Post
    Really? You're actually saying this?

    It just happened to me this morning.



    http://www.debatepolitics.com/church...post1058638660

    BTW, I was referring to the general tactic of trying to associate everyone in a group with certain individuals in that group, not specifically education. If you think only liberals do that, you're outrageously naive. It is patently idiotic to claim that only one side uses a certain distasteful debating tactic. Ironic too, since doing that is basically the same tactic we're talking about here.

    Bad logic and rudeness isn't liberal or conservative, it's just human nature.


    We were talking about education. try to follow along. /facepalm


    I don't disagree with you except on one point. That its certain lunatic fringe kook liberals who claim they are more educated and smarter than non liberals.

    This was my challenge to you. That it happens the other way around.


    Strike one!
    Last edited by ReverendHellh0und; 03-24-10 at 01:01 PM.
    Let evil swiftly befall those who have wrongly condemned us

  2. #142
    Sage
    misterman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Last Seen
    02-09-12 @ 08:41 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    12,913

    Re: Tea party protesters use racial epithet against Georgia's John Lewis

    Quote Originally Posted by Reverend_Hellh0und View Post
    We were talking about education. try to follow along. /facepalm
    My example did involve education, genius. Read it.

    I don't disagree with you except on one point. That its certain lunatic fringe kook liberals who claim they are more educated and smarter than non liberals.

    This was my challenge to you.
    No, you claimed that only liberals claim that they are better educated and smarter than conservatives, and that conservatives never do that to liberals. I proved you wrong, quickly. Man up.

  3. #143
    User Progressive86's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    New Jersey
    Last Seen
    08-10-10 @ 10:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    95

    Re: Tea party protesters use racial epithet against Georgia's John Lewis

    Quote Originally Posted by F107HyperSabr View Post
    The rights of Americam citizens or legal resident Aliens SHOULD NEVER BE COMPROMISED. I will give The Bush II slack when it comes to foreign terrorists since they are not citizens therefore we owe them no rights other than what a civilized nation has to.
    That's where I disagree with you because according to the Bill of Rights, It's something that doesn't just apply to citizens and residents but all people.

    For instance the Fifth Amendment says "NO PERSON shall be held to answer for any capital, or otherwise infamous crime, unless on a presentment or indictment of a Grand Jury, except in cases arising in the land or naval forces, or in the Militia, when in actual service in time of War or public danger; nor shall any person be subject for the same offence to be twice put in jeopardy of life or limb; nor shall be compelled in any criminal case to be a witness against himself, nor be deprived of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor shall private property be taken for public use, without just compensation."

    By saying that you're going against what this section says and you're agreeing with the horrible way Bush handled foreign policy like when he called for military trials of the 9/11 hijackers instead of civilian trials like they were intended to be.

    Quote Originally Posted by F107HyperSabr View Post
    The TP's and their "camp followers " sic have never really identified and have not defined what rights they claim BO is "trampling on". They cry like children that they "want their country back" but they have not proven that the country was stolen or by whom. Like that nice lady who at a town hall meeting last year cried that thsi is not the "Soviet Union/Russia " well no thnak God no it's not but she had no idea as to what she was crying about except that she was "angry " . I think that she like a whole bunch of those TP's were spurred on by Faux News channel to be "angry" but they do not know why but they were told by the Saun VANNITY'S and Becks of the world to be "angry" at the Dems and POTUS BO.
    You're right, There are many people within that group who have no idea what's going on but I wouldn't say that about everyone though. But I will say that I don't believe they're as patriotic as they're trying to make themselves out to be right now because if they were then they would have stood alongside with us when we were going against the bad things The Bush Administration did.

    On a final note, I'ma agree with you on what you said at the end of this post because I do think Glenn Beck is out of hand with how he attacks The Obama Administration by refering to him as a Nazi and a Communist because he's doing it in a way as if he wants his listeners to use violence towards people in Congress and his Administration. He uses no logic whatsoever and everything is just a panic attack on how America is becoming like Mao's China (which is pretty laughable but can be dangerous in the wrong hands).
    Last edited by Progressive86; 03-24-10 at 01:32 PM.
    "The liberty of a democracy is not safe if the people tolerate the growth of private power to a point where it comes stronger than their democratic state itself. That, in its essence, is fascism - ownership of government by an individual, by a group." - Franklin D. Roosevelt

  4. #144
    ANTI**ANTIFA
    ReverendHellh0und's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Temple of Solomon
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 06:23 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    75,680

    Re: Tea party protesters use racial epithet against Georgia's John Lewis

    Quote Originally Posted by misterman View Post
    My example did involve education, genius. Read it.


    You do not need to compliment my vastly supierior intellect. The Good Reverend is already aware of the sheer awesomeness he posesses! But thank you your tribute.


    No, you claimed that only liberals claim that they are better educated and smarter than conservatives, and that conservatives never do that to liberals. I proved you wrong, quickly. Man up.


    Incorrect. "they dont teach you that" is not the same as "liburals are dun better edumacated....." sorry.
    Let evil swiftly befall those who have wrongly condemned us

  5. #145
    User Progressive86's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    New Jersey
    Last Seen
    08-10-10 @ 10:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    95

    Re: Tea party protesters use racial epithet against Georgia's John Lewis

    Quote Originally Posted by texmaster View Post
    You can be as mad as you like but forcing everyone to buy health-care IS a form of socialism.
    This section of the bill is the ONLY thing that's close to socialist policy. As a whole this legislation isn't a pathway towards socialism but imo is more of a move towards corporatism with the fact that it still favors the status quo and doesn't really do anything in terms of cost control.
    "The liberty of a democracy is not safe if the people tolerate the growth of private power to a point where it comes stronger than their democratic state itself. That, in its essence, is fascism - ownership of government by an individual, by a group." - Franklin D. Roosevelt

  6. #146
    Sage
    misterman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Last Seen
    02-09-12 @ 08:41 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    12,913

    Re: Tea party protesters use racial epithet against Georgia's John Lewis

    Quote Originally Posted by F107HyperSabr View Post
    The rights of Americam citizens or legal resident Aliens SHOULD NEVER BE COMPROMISED. I will give The Bush II slack when it comes to foreign terrorists since they are not citizens therefore we owe them no rights other than what a civilized nation has to.
    Completely rubbish.

  7. #147
    Sage

    Join Date
    May 2007
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 12:55 AM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    7,940

    Re: Tea party protesters use racial epithet against Georgia's John Lewis

    Strange I never heard the word and yet the biased left wing media says "someone"said it. Is this the new honesty ethic in our te-e-e-e ve-e-e-e reporters. If "someone" said it, so what? It gets said everyday all over the North American Continent. I can hear it watching movies all day long.
    It's nothing more than X's and O's.

  8. #148
    Sage
    misterman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Last Seen
    02-09-12 @ 08:41 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    12,913

    Re: Tea party protesters use racial epithet against Georgia's John Lewis

    Quote Originally Posted by Reverend_Hellh0und View Post
    Incorrect. "they dont teach you that" is not the same as "liburals are dun better edumacated....." sorry.
    Whatever you say, genius.

    Next time don't make challenges you can't back up and have to weasel out of with pathetic excuses. Just a suggestion.

  9. #149
    ANTI**ANTIFA
    ReverendHellh0und's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Temple of Solomon
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 06:23 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    75,680

    Re: Tea party protesters use racial epithet against Georgia's John Lewis

    Quote Originally Posted by misterman View Post
    Whatever you say, genius.

    Again, You do not have to reference my vastly supierior intellect. The Good Reverend does not require accolades.


    Next time don't make challenges you can't back up and have to weasel out of with pathetic excuses. Just a suggestion.

    FAIL



    The bet was clear you came up with some obscure nonsense. Find 5 non partisan posters who agree you won and we will go from there.



    STRIKE TWO!




    (btw, I did donate today, but not in your name, as you haven't won a damn thing yet and wont.)
    Last edited by ReverendHellh0und; 03-24-10 at 03:26 PM.
    Let evil swiftly befall those who have wrongly condemned us

  10. #150
    Hippie Hater
    texmaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Dallas TEXAS
    Last Seen
    08-20-15 @ 01:17 AM
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    3,969

    Re: Tea party protesters use racial epithet against Georgia's John Lewis

    Quote Originally Posted by Progressive86 View Post
    This section of the bill is the ONLY thing that's close to socialist policy. As a whole this legislation isn't a pathway towards socialism but imo is more of a move towards corporatism with the fact that it still favors the status quo and doesn't really do anything in terms of cost control.
    Of course its a pathway to more socialism when the public option was again introduced on Monday
    Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.

    John Adams

Page 15 of 39 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •