Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 45

Thread: Mckenna says he will sue over Health Care Legislation

  1. #31
    Sage
    Navy Pride's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Pacific NW
    Last Seen
    05-07-15 @ 02:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    39,883

    Re: Mckenna says he will sue over Health Care Legislation

    Quote Originally Posted by Goldenboy219 View Post
    That is the norm with any asset under contractual debt. However, that is not the main reason for auto liability.
    Lets not get off the subject here.......Auto insurance does not apply...........
    "God Bless Our Troops in Harms Way."

  2. #32
    Sage
    Navy Pride's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Pacific NW
    Last Seen
    05-07-15 @ 02:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    39,883

    Re: Mckenna says he will sue over Health Care Legislation

    Quote Originally Posted by Chappy View Post
    It's ironic isn't it that the opponents attacking the mandate to purchase private health insurance wouldn't have a leg to stand on if the legislation instead implemented the public option as most liberals wanted?
    Thank God for small favors..........
    "God Bless Our Troops in Harms Way."

  3. #33
    Sage
    Navy Pride's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Pacific NW
    Last Seen
    05-07-15 @ 02:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    39,883

    Re: Mckenna says he will sue over Health Care Legislation

    Quote Originally Posted by Hoplite View Post
    Have you ever been to LA?
    Yeah I have been to La La land lots of time........your point is?
    "God Bless Our Troops in Harms Way."

  4. #34
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Naperville, IL
    Last Seen
    09-24-12 @ 02:14 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    11,963

    Re: Mckenna says he will sue over Health Care Legislation

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    Lets not get off the subject here.......Auto insurance does not apply...........
    Why?

    You want to explain your position?

  5. #35
    pirate lover
    liblady's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    St Thomas, VI
    Last Seen
    03-14-16 @ 03:55 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    16,165
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Mckenna says he will sue over Health Care Legislation

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    You got to love our Attorney General here in Washington State.......Washington is one of the most blue states in the union but our attorney general is a republican and he is filing a law suit against Obama Care with out informing the left wing liberal governor we have

    God Bless him..........



    McKenna Says He'll Sue Over Health Care Legislation Kitsap Sun

    22 March 2010

    OLYMPIA — Washington state Attorney General Rob McKenna said Monday that he will join a multi-state challenge to the constitutionality of a health care overhaul bill passed by Congress.

    The announcement by McKenna, a Republican, angered Democratic Gov. Chris Gregoire, who said that McKenna did not consult with her, House Speaker Frank Chopp or Senate Majority Leader Lisa Brown, all Democrats, before making his decision.

    “I don’t know who he represents,” she said. “He doesn’t represent me.”

    As the chief legal officer for the state, the attorney general typically represents state officials or agencies. However, he is a statewide elected official who, under state law, can bring lawsuits on behalf of the citizens of the state.

    McKenna said he believes the measure passed Sunday night by the House “unconstitutionally imposes new requirements on our state and on its citizens.”



    Read more: McKenna Says He'll Sue Over Health Care Legislation Kitsap Sun
    what a waste of time.

    Originally Posted by johnny_rebson:

    These are the same liberals who forgot how Iraq attacked us on 9/11.


  6. #36
    Sage
    Navy Pride's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Pacific NW
    Last Seen
    05-07-15 @ 02:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    39,883

    Re: Mckenna says he will sue over Health Care Legislation

    Quote Originally Posted by hazlnut View Post
    Why?

    You want to explain your position?
    Because its completely different......If one does not drive one does not have to buy auto insurance.........That is not the case with health insurance..........If you don't want it you are still required to get it and pay for it.........If you don't you are fined.........
    "God Bless Our Troops in Harms Way."

  7. #37
    Sage
    disneydude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Last Seen
    12-15-17 @ 12:36 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    25,145

    Re: Mckenna says he will sue over Health Care Legislation

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    Unlike ambulance chasers like you this lawyer is not doing this for personal financila gain....He is doing it to stop Obama Socialism in this country..........
    LOL....again...let me educate you Navy....or at least try.

    The term "ambulance chaser" is a degrogatory personal attack against lawyer who handle personal injury claims, hence...they chase ambulances to get clients.

    I do not do, nor have I ever done PI law. So you are using the wrong slur in your personal attack against me...but whatever. You can keep doing it if you like...I'm just trying to educate you so that if you are going to engage in personal attacks that you at least use the proper terminology.

    That said, your own hypocrisy is showing in your post. Why do you support this guy spending the taxpayers money to fight a frivilous suit that the people of your state don't even want?
    <font size=5><b>Its been several weeks since the Vegas shooting.  Its it still "Too Early" or can we start having the conversation about finally doing something about these mass shootings???​</b></font>

  8. #38
    Sage
    Navy Pride's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Pacific NW
    Last Seen
    05-07-15 @ 02:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    39,883

    Re: Mckenna says he will sue over Health Care Legislation

    Quote Originally Posted by liblady View Post
    what a waste of time.
    Maybe to you but I would not want to pay for something I don't want........You would though.......
    "God Bless Our Troops in Harms Way."

  9. #39
    Sage
    Navy Pride's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Pacific NW
    Last Seen
    05-07-15 @ 02:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    39,883

    Re: Mckenna says he will sue over Health Care Legislation

    Quote Originally Posted by disneydude View Post
    LOL....again...let me educate you Navy....or at least try.

    The term "ambulance chaser" is a degrogatory personal attack against lawyer who handle personal injury claims, hence...they chase ambulances to get clients.

    I do not do, nor have I ever done PI law. So you are using the wrong slur in your personal attack against me...but whatever. You can keep doing it if you like...I'm just trying to educate you so that if you are going to engage in personal attacks that you at least use the proper terminology.

    That said, your own hypocrisy is showing in your post. Why do you support this guy spending the taxpayers money to fight a frivilous suit that the people of your state don't even want?


    I will ignore the first part because it is redundent but I will say I know of no one who wants to pay for helath insurance they don't want and are fined if you don't be they Liberal or Conservative..............
    "God Bless Our Troops in Harms Way."

  10. #40
    Sage
    disneydude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Last Seen
    12-15-17 @ 12:36 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    25,145

    Re: Mckenna says he will sue over Health Care Legislation

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    I will ignore the first part because it is redundent but I will say I know of no one who wants to pay for helath insurance they don't want and are fined if you don't be they Liberal or Conservative..............
    Yes..Navy. And you can thank the Republicans and the Bluedog democrats for that part of the bill because that was put in in place of the public option that they fought so hard to keep out.

    Of course you would ignore the first part of your quote...because I think you are well aware that personal attacks are against the forum rules and perhaps you don't want to get dinged again.
    <font size=5><b>Its been several weeks since the Vegas shooting.  Its it still "Too Early" or can we start having the conversation about finally doing something about these mass shootings???​</b></font>

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •