Page 26 of 39 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast
Results 251 to 260 of 386

Thread: Arizona sheriff launches immigration sweep

  1. #251
    Matthew 16:3

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Everywhere and nowhere
    Last Seen
    06-24-17 @ 05:05 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    45,603

    Re: Arizona sheriff launches immigration sweep

    Quote Originally Posted by Partisan View Post
    (Shows judge pic)....
    Judge, 'Well there is a resemblance there, I'm going to dismiss the defense request & send this to trial", your request for bail is denied & you are to be remanded, next case"......
    Where'd they get this pic from considering it is already known that it doesn't exist in the hypotehtical?
    Tucker Case - Tard magnet.

  2. #252
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Redneck Riviera
    Last Seen
    07-09-11 @ 06:11 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    28,728

    Re: Arizona sheriff launches immigration sweep

    Quote Originally Posted by Crunch View Post
    Who cares?..... if a cop wants to see ID, they will see ID.
    Who cares? Who cares about officers violating the 4th amendment against unreasonable search and seizure? Jesus Christ. Are you even listening to yourself?

    Please stop calling yourselves conservatives. Conservatives uphold the constitution.
    Last edited by Catz Part Deux; 03-23-10 at 04:23 PM.

  3. #253
    don't panic
    marduc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Last Seen
    10-22-17 @ 04:10 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    5,301

    Re: Arizona sheriff launches immigration sweep

    Quote Originally Posted by Crunch View Post
    Who cares?..... if a cop wants to see ID, they will see ID.
    negative.. you already have Tucker's testimony that he has refused to show ID.. I have done the same, they cannot force you to show it without cause, although they may try to fool you by projecting otherwise.
    Last edited by marduc; 03-23-10 at 04:25 PM.
    Law Enforcement Against Prohibition
    Drugs are bad, prohibition is worse

  4. #254
    Guru
    Crunch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Last Seen
    12-21-10 @ 05:24 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    4,063

    Re: Arizona sheriff launches immigration sweep

    Quote Originally Posted by Tucker Case View Post
    Where'd they get this pic from considering it is already known that it doesn't exist in the hypotehtical?
    Pick a pic...... do you really think out of a couple million wanted posters a cop can't find one that looks like you?

    Wanna buy a bridge?
    There is no such thing as a “Natural Born Dual-Citizen“.

    Originally Posted by PogueMoran
    I didnt have to read the article to tell you that you cant read.

  5. #255
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    LIBTARDISTAN
    Last Seen
    05-01-10 @ 11:38 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    3,629

    Re: Arizona sheriff launches immigration sweep

    Quote Originally Posted by Tucker Case View Post
    Where'd they get this pic from considering it is already known that it doesn't exist in the hypotehtical?
    Find one before arraignment.......
    Don't make me say how easy it would be.....

  6. #256
    Guru
    Crunch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Last Seen
    12-21-10 @ 05:24 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    4,063

    Re: Arizona sheriff launches immigration sweep

    Quote Originally Posted by Catz Part Deux View Post
    Who cares? Who cares about officers violating the 4th amendment against unreasonable search and seizure? Jesus Christ. Are you even listening to yourself?

    Please stop calling yourselves conservatives. Conservatives uphold the constitution.
    Who care where you worked and under what conditions.... that and 5 bucks will get you a cup of coffee, and maybe even a doughnut.
    There is no such thing as a “Natural Born Dual-Citizen“.

    Originally Posted by PogueMoran
    I didnt have to read the article to tell you that you cant read.

  7. #257
    Matthew 16:3

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Everywhere and nowhere
    Last Seen
    06-24-17 @ 05:05 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    45,603

    Re: Arizona sheriff launches immigration sweep

    Quote Originally Posted by Crunch View Post
    Pick a pic...... do you really think out of a couple million wanted posters a cop can't find one that looks like you?
    That are actually hanging in every police station in the country?!?!?!?

    It's highly unlikely they'll be able to produce one that actually can be argued to have a legitimate purpose hanging in their station since they lied in order to get their probable cause in the first place.
    Tucker Case - Tard magnet.

  8. #258
    Guru
    Crunch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Last Seen
    12-21-10 @ 05:24 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    4,063

    Re: Arizona sheriff launches immigration sweep

    Quote Originally Posted by Catz Part Deux View Post
    Who cares? Who cares about officers violating the 4th amendment against unreasonable search and seizure? Jesus Christ. Are you even listening to yourself?

    Please stop calling yourselves conservatives. Conservatives uphold the constitution.
    Hey... I all for the Constitution, but I also live in the real world. If a cop wants to see ID, he will see ID.... or he can hold you until he is certain you are who you say you are.
    There is no such thing as a “Natural Born Dual-Citizen“.

    Originally Posted by PogueMoran
    I didnt have to read the article to tell you that you cant read.

  9. #259
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    LIBTARDISTAN
    Last Seen
    05-01-10 @ 11:38 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    3,629

    Re: Arizona sheriff launches immigration sweep

    Quote Originally Posted by Tucker Case View Post
    That are actually hanging in every police station in the country?!?!?!?

    It's highly unlikely they'll be able to produce one that actually can be argued to have a legitimate purpose hanging in their station since they lied in order to get their probable cause in the first place.
    You are grasping at straws......

  10. #260
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    LIBTARDISTAN
    Last Seen
    05-01-10 @ 11:38 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    3,629

    Re: Arizona sheriff launches immigration sweep

    Quote Originally Posted by Crunch View Post
    Hey... I all for the Constitution, but I also live in the real world. If a cop wants to see ID, he will see ID.... or he can hold you until he is certain you are who you say you are.
    Back to square one.......

Page 26 of 39 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •