Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 LastLast
Results 141 to 150 of 165

Thread: Dutch fury at US general's gay theory over Srebrenica

  1. #141
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:25 PM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,351
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Dutch fury at US general's gay theory over Srebrenica

    Quote Originally Posted by texmaster View Post
    I did read the wiki AND the defintiion which you are avoiding in criminal LAW. And nothing in your quote says it is a term used before appearing before the Senate sub committee.

    Face it Redress, you got caught once again in another dishonest claim. All the ducking in the world and ignoring direct evidence wont change your dishonest characterization of the comments.



    Since you aren't honest enough to go point for point, this doesn't surprise me a bit.



    Reading carefully just isn't you forte is it Redress?

    What I said:



    Do I need to pull out what suggestion means before you lie once again about what I claimed you said?

    And absolutely you have suggested it multiple times



    You then went on a bent calling what the general said as "hearsay" something ONLY used ina court of law and NEVER used in a Senate Sub Committee but that didn't stop you from lying about its usage or denying you made a mistake in your characterization.



    Spare us your dishonesty in recalling what was stated to you. Its far too easy to embarrass you by quoting your own words.

    And my own


    I see you also ducked my response disproving your laughable claim about the history of aids.

    Good to see you haven't changed
    Your two problems here. One, hearsay has meaning outside of a court of law, as I have proved with a dictionary definition(you remember, the one you quoted the link while claiming I did not link it), and by your very own wiki. Since I was not using it as a legal term, the legal definition is a red herring, one of your favorite tactics.

    Two, you claim I said the general lied, and then used a whole lot of words to say that I did, but you can't link to me saying it. You seem to fail to understand the simple concept that some one can be mistaken, not lying. Now I happily await your apology, even though you will never do something so drastic as admit you are wrong.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  2. #142
    Hippie Hater
    texmaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Dallas TEXAS
    Last Seen
    08-20-15 @ 01:17 AM
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    3,969

    Re: Dutch fury at US general's gay theory over Srebrenica

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    Your two problems here. One, hearsay has meaning outside of a court of law, as I have proved with a dictionary definition(you remember, the one you quoted the link while claiming I did not link it), p
    Another lie. It never once claimed it is used in a Senate Sub Committee and that was where he made the remark.

    and by your very own wiki. Since I was not using it as a legal term, the legal definition is a red herring, one of your favorite tactics.
    No its called holding you accountable for your dishonest characterizations.

    Two, you claim I said the general lied, and then used a whole lot of words to say that I did, but you can't link to me saying it. You seem to fail to understand the simple concept that some one can be mistaken, not lying. Now I happily await your apology, even though you will never do something so drastic as admit you are wrong.
    That is a LIE.

    I challenge you to find the DIRECT QUOTE FROM ME that states I said you called the general a liar.

    Put up or shut up Redress.

    Produce the quote where I said you called him a liar and not that you suggested it as I clearly stated and supported with your own quotes which you ducked.


    And for tracking you've now ducked my evidence debunking your argument about the history of the AIDS virus twice.
    Last edited by texmaster; 03-21-10 at 04:11 PM.
    Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.

    John Adams

  3. #143
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:25 PM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,351
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Dutch fury at US general's gay theory over Srebrenica

    Quote Originally Posted by texmaster View Post
    And to top it off, you dishonored yourself in suggesting a US general was lying when you have zero proof of it.
    Quote Originally Posted by texmaster View Post

    I challenge you to find the DIRECT QUOTE FROM ME that states I said you called the general a liar.
    I don't even think I need to say any more. You have zero credibility.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  4. #144
    Hippie Hater
    texmaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Dallas TEXAS
    Last Seen
    08-20-15 @ 01:17 AM
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    3,969

    Re: Dutch fury at US general's gay theory over Srebrenica

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    I don't even think I need to say any more. You have zero credibility.
    Do you understand the difference between saying someone is flat lying and saying they are suggesting someone is lying?

    Are you so dishonest you pretend its the same thing?

    And I supported my charge with your own posts which you again run away from because you can't admit you are lying about what I said.
    Last edited by texmaster; 03-21-10 at 04:21 PM.
    Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.

    John Adams

  5. #145
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:25 PM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,351
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Dutch fury at US general's gay theory over Srebrenica

    Quote Originally Posted by texmaster View Post
    Do you understand the difference between saying someone is flat lying and saying they are suggesting someone is lying?

    Are you so dishonest you pretend its the same thing?

    And I supported my charge with your own posts which you again run away from because you can't admit you are lying about what I said.
    I did not say he was lying, I did not suggest he was lying, I did nothing of the sort. You have so far tried to twist definitions of words to prove some stupid point, you have made up crap about me claiming or suggesting(however you choose to spin it) that the general lied, you have completely failed.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  6. #146
    Professor

    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Last Seen
    08-08-13 @ 08:21 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    1,932

    Re: Dutch fury at US general's gay theory over Srebrenica

    The general lied, there you go.

    It's funny that a case as well documented as Srebrenica leads to so much speculation. The suggestion that it would have something to do with gays in the dutch army (and I'm sure there are many, as it must be a very appealing profession for gays) did not exist untill general Sheehan started lying.

    He lied, it's a lie.

  7. #147
    Dungeon Master
    Somewhere in Babylon
    Jetboogieman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Somewhere in Babylon...
    Last Seen
    @
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    24,339
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Dutch fury at US general's gay theory over Srebrenica

    Quote Originally Posted by Djoop View Post
    The general lied, there you go.

    It's funny that a case as well documented as Srebrenica leads to so much speculation. The suggestion that it would have something to do with gays in the dutch army (and I'm sure there are many, as it must be a very appealing profession for gays) did not exist untill general Sheehan started lying.

    He lied, it's a lie.
    The General says he was told by the Dutch army chief of staff that gays in the army contributed to the massacre. We don't know who this guy really may be, we don't know what his prejudices are and until that chief of staff comes out and says this publically its a pretty thin argument.

    The only way to know if it contributed is to talk to the soldiers themselves. And since we can't do that. I believe General Sheehans argument does not stand.

  8. #148
    Sage
    misterman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Last Seen
    02-09-12 @ 08:41 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    12,913

    Re: Dutch fury at US general's gay theory over Srebrenica

    Quote Originally Posted by texmaster View Post
    Do you understand the difference between saying someone is flat lying and saying they are suggesting someone is lying?
    Wow, that's pathetic. Especially on a debate board where every word is on the record.

  9. #149
    Outer space potato man

    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:29 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    51,849

    Re: Dutch fury at US general's gay theory over Srebrenica

    I'm not SAYING every conservative is a bigoted homophobe, but don't you think it's interesting that they all hate gays?
    He touched her over her bra and underpants, she says, and guided her hand to touch him over his underwear
    Quote Originally Posted by Lutherf View Post
    We’ll say what? Something like “nothing happened” ... Yeah, we might say something like that.

  10. #150
    Professor Charles Martel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Last Seen
    03-21-10 @ 08:48 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    1,668

    Re: Dutch fury at US general's gay theory over Srebrenica

    The man is asked to testify. He testifies the truth as he knows it...and gets criticized. None as blind as those who refuse to see.
    It was the Austrasians, that hewed on bravely through the thick of the fight, it was they who found and cut down the Saracen King.

Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •