Page 33 of 51 FirstFirst ... 23313233343543 ... LastLast
Results 321 to 330 of 503

Thread: "All Black People" Asked to Leave S. Jersey Wal-Mart

  1. #321
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Last Seen
    07-23-12 @ 03:52 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    6,763
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: "All Black People" Asked to Leave S. Jersey Wal-Mart

    Quote Originally Posted by 1069 View Post
    This entire statement is disgustingly racist.
    Quote Originally Posted by reefedjib View Post
    Nice of you to drop by again, after ignoring my other posts on your claim that blacks are victimized, in order to proclaim my statement as racist.

    Well, you know, prove it. What is racist about it? I speak the truth. Hard to swallow for you victimizing liberals.
    Clearly you are unable to support your calling me and my statement racist. You best think twice before making that claim in the future. It shows you for the disgusting crappy partisan apologist reactionary that you are.

  2. #322
    King Of The Dog Pound
    Black Dog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    South Florida
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    34,516

    Re: "All Black People" Asked to Leave S. Jersey Wal-Mart

    Quote Originally Posted by Partisan View Post
    Per capita says that as a pecentage there are far more blacks on welfare & unemployment than any other category.......
    I could be wrong about unemployment as one must first work to be eligible....
    From your own statistics...

    "4.The gap follows the trend. When unemployment rises, for example, the gap rises indicating that the black unemployment rate rises faster than the white rate during recessions."

    I wonder why that is?

    Your argument is racist and pathetic. Then defeated by your own source.

    Give it up.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moot View Post
    Benjii likes the protests...he'd be largely irrelevant without them. So he needs to speak where he knows there will be protests against him and that makes him responsible for the protests.
    Quote Originally Posted by Absentglare View Post
    You can successfully wipe your ass with toilet paper, that doesn't mean that you should.

  3. #323
    King Of The Dog Pound
    Black Dog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    South Florida
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    34,516

    Re: "All Black People" Asked to Leave S. Jersey Wal-Mart

    Quote Originally Posted by reefedjib View Post
    Clearly you are unable to support your calling me and my statement racist. You best think twice before making that claim in the future. It shows you for the disgusting crappy partisan apologist reactionary that you are.
    Ummm... Your generalizing statements were racist. Like I said make no mistake. So much so you had to explain you did not mean it that way.

    Don't turn this into partisan garbage when that has nothing at all to do with it.

    In fact, you were the only one to bring politics into it. Even CC came in to put a quick stop to it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moot View Post
    Benjii likes the protests...he'd be largely irrelevant without them. So he needs to speak where he knows there will be protests against him and that makes him responsible for the protests.
    Quote Originally Posted by Absentglare View Post
    You can successfully wipe your ass with toilet paper, that doesn't mean that you should.

  4. #324
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    LIBTARDISTAN
    Last Seen
    05-01-10 @ 11:38 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    3,629

    Re: "All Black People" Asked to Leave S. Jersey Wal-Mart

    Quote Originally Posted by Blackdog View Post
    From your own statistics...

    "4.The gap follows the trend. When unemployment rises, for example, the gap rises indicating that the black unemployment rate rises faster than the white rate during recessions."

    I wonder why that is?

    Your argument is racist and pathetic. Then defeated by your own source.

    Give it up.
    Less valuable workers are let go first would seem to be the plausible explanation.....

  5. #325
    King Of The Dog Pound
    Black Dog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    South Florida
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    34,516

    Re: "All Black People" Asked to Leave S. Jersey Wal-Mart

    Quote Originally Posted by Partisan View Post
    Less valuable workers are let go first would seem to be the plausible explanation.....
    Right.

    But, but affirmative action!

    You can't win this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moot View Post
    Benjii likes the protests...he'd be largely irrelevant without them. So he needs to speak where he knows there will be protests against him and that makes him responsible for the protests.
    Quote Originally Posted by Absentglare View Post
    You can successfully wipe your ass with toilet paper, that doesn't mean that you should.

  6. #326
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    LIBTARDISTAN
    Last Seen
    05-01-10 @ 11:38 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    3,629

    Re: "All Black People" Asked to Leave S. Jersey Wal-Mart

    Quote Originally Posted by Blackdog View Post
    Right.
    So you think laying off your most productive employees first is an effective business model?.......

  7. #327
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Last Seen
    07-23-12 @ 03:52 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    6,763
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: "All Black People" Asked to Leave S. Jersey Wal-Mart

    Quote Originally Posted by Blackdog View Post
    Ummm... Your generalizing statements were racist. Like I said make no mistake. So much so you had to explain you did not mean it that way.

    Don't turn this into partisan garbage when that has nothing at all to do with it.

    In fact, you were the only one to bring politics into it. Even CC came in to put a quick stop to it.
    I have seen no examples of statements I made which were construed to be racist. I did not make any. You all were the ones who assumed I was speaking generally.

    Democrats are closely tied to victim politics.

    CC never came in on our discussion.

  8. #328
    King Of The Dog Pound
    Black Dog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    South Florida
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    34,516

    Re: "All Black People" Asked to Leave S. Jersey Wal-Mart

    Quote Originally Posted by Partisan View Post
    So you think laying off your most productive employees first is an effective business model?.......
    No. But laying off your token force, well that goes without saying.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moot View Post
    Benjii likes the protests...he'd be largely irrelevant without them. So he needs to speak where he knows there will be protests against him and that makes him responsible for the protests.
    Quote Originally Posted by Absentglare View Post
    You can successfully wipe your ass with toilet paper, that doesn't mean that you should.

  9. #329
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:16 PM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,330
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: "All Black People" Asked to Leave S. Jersey Wal-Mart

    Quote Originally Posted by Partisan View Post
    Less valuable workers are let go first would seem to be the plausible explanation.....
    Here, let me handle this one Blackdog.

    What a bunch of ****. I have never seen any one speak from such a total and complete ignorance as your posts. It's idiotic, asinine posts like yours that provide evidence that some people should not be given access to the internet. Hope we never find your mom and convince her to stop letting you use her computer and internet.

    You are not just a complete asshole, but a worthless piece of ****.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  10. #330
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    LIBTARDISTAN
    Last Seen
    05-01-10 @ 11:38 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    3,629

    Re: "All Black People" Asked to Leave S. Jersey Wal-Mart

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    Here, let me handle this one Blackdog.

    What a bunch of ****. I have never seen any one speak from such a total and complete ignorance as your posts. It's idiotic, asinine posts like yours that provide evidence that some people should not be given access to the internet. Hope we never find your mom and convince her to stop letting you use her computer and internet.

    You are not just a complete asshole, but a worthless piece of ****.
    Don't hold back, tell me how you really feel.....

Page 33 of 51 FirstFirst ... 23313233343543 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •