Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 190

Thread: Ties between Israel and US 'worst in 35 years'

  1. #41
    Jedi Master
    Captain America's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:51 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    18,672

    Re: Ties between Israel and US 'worst in 35 years'

    Whereas, I do find Israel lacking in their endless "sore-picking" behaviors, I also know that it really matters not what they conceed, allow, confiscate, annex, surrender, claim, barter, steal or attempt to negotiate.

    The Palestinian's want them dead. Kaput. Off the continent. No matter what Isreal does, good or bad, it will take generations for the conditioned hatred for the Israelite to subside to a level where peace is even feasible.

    How could Israel ever accept those terms?

    I really think they should duke it out, once and for all. And the US, as well as any other nation, needs to keep their nose out of it.

    I'm sick of these two little piss-ant states ****ing up the peace around the world.
    Last edited by Captain America; 03-15-10 at 08:00 PM.

    It's GREAT to be me. --- "45% liberal/55% conservative"
    Diplomacy is the art of saying 'nice doggy" until you can find a gun.

  2. #42
    Dungeon Master
    Somewhere in Babylon
    Jetboogieman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Somewhere in Babylon...
    Last Seen
    @
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    24,306
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Ties between Israel and US 'worst in 35 years'

    Quote Originally Posted by Captain America View Post
    Whereas, I do find Israel lacking in their endless "sore-picking" behaviors, I also know that it really matters not what they conceed, allow, confiscate, annex, surrender, claim, barter, steal or attempt to negotiate.

    The Palestinian's want them dead. Kaput. Off the continent. No matter what Isreal does, good or bad, it will take generations for the conditioned hatred for the Israelite to subside to a level where peace is eben feasible.

    How could Israel ever accept those terms?

    I really think they should duke it out, once and for all. And the US, as well as any other nation, needs to keep their nose out of it.

    I'm sick of these two little piss-ant states ****ing up the peace around the world.
    You mention that it will take generations for the hatred of the Israeli's to subside. Now i'm not one to judge the way a country defends itself, but from a purely humanitarian point of view, because of the disparity between Palistineans and Israeli's when the Palistinean lives at the bottom of the hill without running water and electricity, while just above them on the hill behind a massive Concrete wall is a brand new housing unit with all emminities.

    That kind of disparity will foster hatred forever...

  3. #43
    Jedi Master
    Captain America's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:51 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    18,672

    Re: Ties between Israel and US 'worst in 35 years'

    Quote Originally Posted by Jetboogieman View Post
    You mention that it will take generations for the hatred of the Israeli's to subside. Now i'm not one to judge the way a country defends itself, but from a purely humanitarian point of view, because of the disparity between Palistineans and Israeli's when the Palistinean lives at the bottom of the hill without running water and electricity, while just above them on the hill behind a massive Concrete wall is a brand new housing unit with all emminities.

    That kind of disparity will foster hatred forever...
    And the beat goes on......

    It's GREAT to be me. --- "45% liberal/55% conservative"
    Diplomacy is the art of saying 'nice doggy" until you can find a gun.

  4. #44
    Sage
    Navy Pride's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Pacific NW
    Last Seen
    05-07-15 @ 02:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    39,883

    Re: Ties between Israel and US 'worst in 35 years'

    I will never understand why the Jewish population or the Black population in this country vote democrat.....The democrats could give a **** less about them.....They make promises to them that they know they can't keep..They just want their vote, Now you have the Obama administration(God knows what he is) slamming Israel our best and really only ally in the ME. If the dems every lost the black and Jewish vote they would never win another national election.......
    "God Bless Our Troops in Harms Way."

  5. #45
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:12 AM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,331
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Ties between Israel and US 'worst in 35 years'

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    God knows what he is
    What the hell does that mean..............
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  6. #46
    Sage
    Navy Pride's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Pacific NW
    Last Seen
    05-07-15 @ 02:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    39,883

    Re: Ties between Israel and US 'worst in 35 years'

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    What the hell does that mean..............
    That means I question whether his relationship with Israel is sincere.....I was listening to Michael Medved today and he says Obama has a 6% approval rating in Israel...........You do the math.........
    "God Bless Our Troops in Harms Way."

  7. #47
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:12 AM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,331
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Ties between Israel and US 'worst in 35 years'

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    That means I question whether his relationship with Israel is sincere.....I was listening to Michael Medved today and he says Obama has a 6% approval rating in Israel...........You do the math.........
    The two things are not related. Further, Medved is hardly a reliable source.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  8. #48
    Sage
    disneydude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 12:36 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    25,145

    Re: Ties between Israel and US 'worst in 35 years'

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    The two things are not related. Further, Medved is hardly a reliable source.
    Medved is a failed movie critic. Why is it that all of these right-wing information sources are all wacky radio rejects and entertainment news failures?
    <font size=5><b>Its been several weeks since the Vegas shooting.  Its it still "Too Early" or can we start having the conversation about finally doing something about these mass shootings???​</b></font>

  9. #49
    Sage
    VanceMack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:59 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    54,706

    Re: Ties between Israel and US 'worst in 35 years'

    Quote Originally Posted by Captain America View Post
    The chance to make Jerusalem a center for peace and tolerance is being passed up. Make it like a "Washington, DC." Not a part of any state but a center for all.
    You do realize of course that DC has been a leader in the murder rate in America year in and year out...right?

  10. #50
    Sage
    Navy Pride's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Pacific NW
    Last Seen
    05-07-15 @ 02:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    39,883

    Re: Ties between Israel and US 'worst in 35 years'

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    The two things are not related. Further, Medved is hardly a reliable source.
    Maybe they are not related to you but they sure as hell are to me........Since Hussein Obama has been president our relationship with Israwl has gone to hell in a handbasket........You love Obama so you would never question anything about this at worse Socialist and at worse Jew hater........

    This guy is destroying the USA....

    As far as Medved goes, if you even know who he is, he is a hell of a lot more credible then Hussein Obama..........
    "God Bless Our Troops in Harms Way."

Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •