Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 110 of 190

Thread: Ties between Israel and US 'worst in 35 years'

  1. #101
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Last Seen
    11-23-11 @ 10:06 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    3,827

    Re: Ties between Israel and US 'worst in 35 years'

    For anyone interested, I've started a poll about Zionists in Hollywood

    Do Zionists run Hollywood?

  2. #102
    Sage
    VanceMack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:41 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    54,705

    Re: Ties between Israel and US 'worst in 35 years'

    Quote Originally Posted by MyOwnDrum View Post
    For anyone interested, I've started a poll about Zionists in Hollywood

    Do Zionists run Hollywood?
    Because any discussion of Jews and Zionism and jewish influence in America and politics in a thread about Israel and America's ties would be TOTALLY inappropriate...


  3. #103
    DEATH TO ANTARCTICA!!!
    Apocalypse's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Israel
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:31 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    17,208

    Re: Ties between Israel and US 'worst in 35 years'

    Quote Originally Posted by VanceMack View Post
    Because any discussion of Jews and Zionism and jewish influence in America and politics in a thread about Israel and America's ties would be TOTALLY inappropriate...

    So we have one person who equals stating that "Zionists are controlling Hollywood" with legitimate discussions on Jewish/Zionist influence on America.
    "The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis."

    Dante Alighieri

  4. #104
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Last Seen
    03-31-11 @ 07:14 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    2,331

    Re: Ties between Israel and US 'worst in 35 years'

    Quote Originally Posted by Apocalypse View Post
    So we have one person who equals stating that "Zionists are controlling Hollywood" with legitimate discussions on Jewish/Zionist influence on America.
    Again you are putting "Jews" and "Zionists" in the same group. Do you not understand that there is a difference?

  5. #105
    DEATH TO ANTARCTICA!!!
    Apocalypse's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Israel
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:31 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    17,208

    Re: Ties between Israel and US 'worst in 35 years'

    Quote Originally Posted by Gray_Fox_86 View Post
    Again you are putting "Jews" and "Zionists" in the same group. Do you not understand that there is a difference?
    The symbol '/' refers to the English word "OR".

    Unfortunately, that is the least of the mistakes that you've made here so far.
    "The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis."

    Dante Alighieri

  6. #106
    Educator Jucon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    USA
    Last Seen
    04-22-14 @ 07:52 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    787

    Re: Ties between Israel and US 'worst in 35 years'

    Quote Originally Posted by Apocalypse View Post
    And I've already replied to that above.
    My mistake... missed it.

    Quote Originally Posted by Apocalypse View Post
    It has more to do with the invasions to Iraq and Afghanistan, and the involvement in the Mideast, such as the coup in Iran for example.

    What logic promotes the blame of Israel for the hatred towards the US is beyond me, that's the sort of thing you'd hear from a Venezuelan president.
    Yes I agree that the wars added fuel to the fire.

    But what is so far fetched about it? We support their enemy. Anyone who supports terrorists is considered our enemy. I wouldn't put Israel and terrorists on the same level, but I'm simply saying that the enemy of the Palestinians is Israel and the Jews... and we support Israel.

  7. #107
    DEATH TO ANTARCTICA!!!
    Apocalypse's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Israel
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:31 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    17,208

    Re: Ties between Israel and US 'worst in 35 years'

    Quote Originally Posted by Jucon View Post
    Yes I agree that the wars added fuel to the fire.
    The wars are the fire.

    An entity that invades your country, or an entity that supports a state which you do not agree with its existence - which would you oppose more?
    But what is so far fetched about it? We support their enemy. Anyone who supports terrorists is considered our enemy. I wouldn't put Israel and terrorists on the same level, but I'm simply saying that the enemy of the Palestinians is Israel and the Jews... and we support Israel.
    The common reference among the extremist wing in Islam is that Israel is the small Satan and the US is the big Satan.
    "The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis."

    Dante Alighieri

  8. #108
    Sage
    VanceMack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:41 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    54,705

    Re: Ties between Israel and US 'worst in 35 years'

    Quote Originally Posted by Apocalypse View Post
    So we have one person who equals stating that "Zionists are controlling Hollywood" with legitimate discussions on Jewish/Zionist influence on America.
    Well...lets see...Israel DOES recieve a TON of suppport from the US...some might even say a disproportionate amount...and some might wonder why...

    so...sure...I think its kinda a valid discussion.

    BTW...I am NOT a zionist...and while I certainly believe PEOPLE (NOT necessarily Zionists) of Jewish decent play a significant role in the entertainment industry I dont know that I would say they CONTROL things.

    I think we have a lot of Jewish folks in America and they contribute heavily to campaigns and make up a significant voting block. I dont see any conspiracy there...

  9. #109
    DEATH TO ANTARCTICA!!!
    Apocalypse's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Israel
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:31 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    17,208

    Re: Ties between Israel and US 'worst in 35 years'

    Quote Originally Posted by VanceMack View Post
    Well...lets see...Israel DOES recieve a TON of suppport from the US...some might even say a disproportionate amount...and some might wonder why...

    so...sure...I think its kinda a valid discussion.

    BTW...I am NOT a zionist...and while I certainly believe PEOPLE (NOT necessarily Zionists) of Jewish decent play a significant role in the entertainment industry I dont know that I would say they CONTROL things.

    I think we have a lot of Jewish folks in America and they contribute heavily to campaigns and make up a significant voting block. I dont see any conspiracy there...
    So you do not see any conspiracy theory in claiming that pro-Israeli Jews control Hollywood.

    Noted.
    "The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis."

    Dante Alighieri

  10. #110
    Sage

    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Last Seen
    05-16-15 @ 02:32 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    12,537

    Re: Ties between Israel and US 'worst in 35 years'

    worst outbreak of street violence in jerusalem in a long time today

    very ugly

    so george mitchell, former senate leader from maine and the man obama named his SPECIAL ENVOY to the troubled region, supplanting and making roundly irrelevant the lovely ms hillary, this morning CANCELLED HIS TRIP to the holy land IN A SNIT

    Clashes erupt in Jerusalem; US envoy cancels trip

    now there's some CHANGE all sides can RECOIL from

    good job, president pieface

    way to IMPROVE AMERICA's IMAGE ABROAD

    way to REACHOUT to the ROGUES and RUNTS, such rewarding RESULTS

Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •