Page 24 of 26 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 LastLast
Results 231 to 240 of 253

Thread: Lesbian sgt. discharged after police tell military

  1. #231
    Hippie Hater
    texmaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Dallas TEXAS
    Last Seen
    08-20-15 @ 01:17 AM
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    3,969

    Re: Lesbian sgt. discharged after police tell military

    Quote Originally Posted by liblady View Post
    total bull****. the police had no right whatsoever to relay that information. and the military should never LOOK for that info, under current rules. you're off base here.
    Actually no I'm not. Of course they had the right. Did you even read why they were there?

    Read the rules I quoted to Redress from her own posts and from an independent source. BOTH say you cannot be married to someone of the same sex. PERIOD. End of story. That is why she was discharged.
    Last edited by texmaster; 03-18-10 at 11:18 PM.
    Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.

    John Adams

  2. #232
    Hippie Hater
    texmaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Dallas TEXAS
    Last Seen
    08-20-15 @ 01:17 AM
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    3,969

    Re: Lesbian sgt. discharged after police tell military

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    When you support your claim, you might get away with comments like this. Now it is just laughable though.
    Already have. Still waiting for proof of a natural function of homosexual sex.

    By all means, keep digging that hole
    Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.

    John Adams

  3. #233
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:43 PM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,272
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Lesbian sgt. discharged after police tell military

    Quote Originally Posted by texmaster View Post
    Grow up? You only magically started doing it after I began quoting you word for word. Funny how you didn't mention that. Talk about dishonesty.



    And I quoted you where it mentions being married to someone of the same sex.



    That is a baldfaced lie. There is no sugar coating it. I have quoted you DIRECTLY more than once. Please do not tell such obvious lies. I will quote myself again quoting you if you want to continue this dishonesty.



    Honorable.

    Quick question for you. Was she forced out?
    No one has claimed she was not married. No one has claimed the military could not discharge her for being married. Why do you think if you keep repeating the points no one is arguing about will make you right about everything.

    Now, since we understand she was discharged honorably, will you also admit she still has her veterans benefits and received separation pay? Will you tell me what crime she was convicted of? Will you tell me which she faced, NJP or a court marshal?
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  4. #234
    Hippie Hater
    texmaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Dallas TEXAS
    Last Seen
    08-20-15 @ 01:17 AM
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    3,969

    Re: Lesbian sgt. discharged after police tell military

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    No one has claimed she was not married. No one has claimed the military could not discharge her for being married. Why do you think if you keep repeating the points no one is arguing about will make you right about everything.
    YOU DID.

    How many times do I have to quote you claiming she broke no law?

    And please stop trying to be clever because you are failing miserably at it.

    Must I quote what the Senate passed AGAIN?

    Now, since we understand she was discharged honorably, will you also admit she still has her veterans benefits and received separation pay? Will you tell me what crime she was convicted of? Will you tell me which she faced, NJP or a court marshal?
    How does that change AT ALL that she was discharged for being married? Explain that.

    You are so obsessed with detail I never even debated you can't even get your head around why she was discharged.

    And once again you can't debate the points or the lies you spread about me ignoring your posts when I quoted you directly. Its a shameful dishonest practice that is becoming more common in your posts in this thread.
    Last edited by texmaster; 03-18-10 at 11:23 PM.
    Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.

    John Adams

  5. #235
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:43 PM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,272
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Lesbian sgt. discharged after police tell military

    Quote Originally Posted by texmaster View Post
    YOU DID.

    How many times do I have to quote you claiming she broke no law?

    And please stop trying to be clever because you are failing miserably at it.

    Must I quote what the Senate passed AGAIN?



    How does that change AT ALL that she was discharged for being married? Explain that.

    You are so obsessed with detail I never even debated you can't even get your head around why she was discharged.

    And once again you can't debate the points or the lies you spread about me ignoring your posts when I quoted you directly. Its a shameful dishonest practice that is becoming more common in your posts in this thread.
    If she broke a law, show where she was tried for breaking that law. There was no NJP, there was no court marshal, she got an honorable with benefits because there was no misconduct. Keep repeating the stuff no one is arguing, it won't prove your point any more than anything else you have said. The DADT policy calls for a discharge under certain circumstances. That is it.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  6. #236
    Hippie Hater
    texmaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Dallas TEXAS
    Last Seen
    08-20-15 @ 01:17 AM
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    3,969

    Re: Lesbian sgt. discharged after police tell military

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    No one has claimed the military could not discharge her for being married.
    I'm pointing this out in a separate post because I am sick to death of your dishonesty

    A quote from page 15 from YOU. No one else, YOU.

    While her discharge was perfectly legal, she did nothing of her own to get discharged.
    Did she get married Redress? Did anyone force her to get married? Did she know the consequences of getting married? Is she responsible for her own actions.

    YES NO YES AND YES.

    HER actions LED to her discharge Redress. This double-talk bull**** you spew that somehow she can be discharged legally for being married but remain blameless is the worst form of deceptive dishonesty.

    Your pitiful doubletalk has once again been exposed.
    Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.

    John Adams

  7. #237
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Whitewater, CO
    Last Seen
    04-05-16 @ 06:04 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    8,260
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Lesbian sgt. discharged after police tell military

    Quote Originally Posted by texmaster View Post
    I'm pointing this out in a separate post because I am sick to death of your dishonesty

    A quote from page 15 from YOU. No one else, YOU.



    Did she get married Redress? Did anyone force her to get married? Did she know the consequences of getting married? Is she responsible for her own actions.

    YES NO YES AND YES.

    HER actions LED to her discharge Redress. This double-talk bull**** you spew that somehow she can be discharged legally for being married but remain blameless is the worst form of deceptive dishonesty.

    Your pitiful doubletalk has once again been exposed.

    Whether or not she was married is completely irrelevent. The police had no right to out her to the Air Force.

    The police behaved maliciously and they need to lose their badges, pensions, and reputations over it.

  8. #238
    The Image b4 Transition
    Lightdemon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    beneath the surface
    Last Seen
    05-31-12 @ 02:39 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    4,829

    Re: Lesbian sgt. discharged after police tell military

    Quote Originally Posted by texmaster View Post
    I'm pointing this out in a separate post because I am sick to death of your dishonesty

    A quote from page 15 from YOU. No one else, YOU.



    Did she get married Redress? Did anyone force her to get married? Did she know the consequences of getting married? Is she responsible for her own actions.

    YES NO YES AND YES.

    HER actions LED to her discharge Redress. This double-talk bull**** you spew that somehow she can be discharged legally for being married but remain blameless is the worst form of deceptive dishonesty.

    Your pitiful doubletalk has once again been exposed.
    So being married to someone of the same sex can get you kicked out of the army, why is this a good thing? Can you please tell me what is the benefit of this. Can you please show me how discharging this Sgt of 9 years was necessary in improving the military? Can you please give me a reason why anyone would still support DADT?
    Quote Originally Posted by UtahBill View Post
    Let the public school provide the basics, you as the parent can do the fine tuning.

  9. #239
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:43 PM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,272
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Lesbian sgt. discharged after police tell military

    Quote Originally Posted by texmaster View Post
    I'm pointing this out in a separate post because I am sick to death of your dishonesty

    A quote from page 15 from YOU. No one else, YOU.



    Did she get married Redress? Did anyone force her to get married? Did she know the consequences of getting married? Is she responsible for her own actions.

    YES NO YES AND YES.

    HER actions LED to her discharge Redress. This double-talk bull**** you spew that somehow she can be discharged legally for being married but remain blameless is the worst form of deceptive dishonesty.

    Your pitiful doubletalk has once again been exposed.
    And again you misunderstand. Some one has to bring this to the attention of the military. They do not go looking. So yes, she did nothing of her own to get discharged. She did not "tell".
    Last edited by Redress; 03-19-10 at 12:17 AM.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  10. #240
    Global Moderator
    I'm a Jedi Master, Yo

    CaptainCourtesy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:43 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    152,626

    Re: Lesbian sgt. discharged after police tell military

    Quote Originally Posted by Taylor View Post
    A question for all of you attacking tex... if heterosexuality is not genetically predisposed, what are your alternate theories for why something like 99.9% of all eukaryotic organisms engage in this activity?
    Since sexual orientation is the issue, not one TYPE of sexual orientation, the issue would be how does sexual orientation develop. I think this has been explained numerous times: probably some combination of genetics, biology, and social aspects.

    Understand, though. texmaster is arguing that because procreation occurs via heterosexual sex, it must be genetic. This is a ridiculous assumption and demonstrates a lack of understanding of genetics and biology.
    "Never fear. Him is here" - Captain Chaos (Dom DeLuise), Cannonball Run

    ====||:-D

    Quote Originally Posted by Wiseone View Post
    This is what I hate about politics the most, it turns people in snobbish egotistical self righteous dicks who allow their political beliefs, partisan attitudes, and 'us vs. them' mentality, to force them to deny reality.

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    You can't paint everone with the same brush.......It does not work tht way.


    Quote Originally Posted by Wessexman View Post
    See with you around Captain we don't even have to make arguments, as you already know everything .
    Quote Originally Posted by CriticalThought View Post
    Had you been born elsewhere or at a different time you may very well have chosen a different belief system.
    Quote Originally Posted by ernst barkmann View Post
    It a person has faith they dont need to convince another of it, and when a non believer is not interested in listening to the word of the lord, " you shake the dust from your sandels and move on"

Page 24 of 26 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •