Page 23 of 26 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast
Results 221 to 230 of 253

Thread: Lesbian sgt. discharged after police tell military

  1. #221
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:39 AM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,269
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Lesbian sgt. discharged after police tell military

    Quote Originally Posted by Taylor View Post
    I'm asking for alternate theories for the preponderance of heterosexuality. Got any?
    Probably for the same reason for the preponderance of right handed people.

    Further, no one is really claiming that orientation(heterosexuality and homosexuality) are not genetic...we really don't know for sure, but there is plenty of evidence to support the likelihood. Genetics probably at least is a large contribute to sexual orientation. What is happening is you have some one who says heterosexuality is genetic, homosexuality is not, not sourcing either of these claims, and basing his whole argument on the fact that heterosexual sex(which is an act, and which gays can do) is needed for procreation. You are a smart person, you can see the problem in this argument.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  2. #222
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:39 AM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,269
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Lesbian sgt. discharged after police tell military

    Quote Originally Posted by texmaster View Post
    So you have nothing to support your BS claims on an equal comparison. Next time just say so.
    When you support your claim, you might get away with comments like this. Now it is just laughable though.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  3. #223
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:39 AM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,269
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Lesbian sgt. discharged after police tell military

    Quote Originally Posted by texmaster View Post
    I've already asked you to go point for point like a real debater.

    You are the one who claimed she broke no law then I had to read the power of regulation and law. I have looked up the regulation, posted it, looked up your own words and posted them and you don't even have the honesty of going point for point and instead favor summaries claiming I've taken you out of context but don't even have the courage to point out the specific areas where you claim this.

    When you can be honest enough to address each point and defend your direct quotes, let me know.
    Point for point was making overlong, difficult to read and follow posts. Grow up.

    You posted a regulation that stated the military could discharge her for getting married. I quoted the exact section. I have also provided a ton more information, all of which you ignore. Quick question: What type discharge did the Sgt. get?
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  4. #224
    pirate lover
    liblady's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    St Thomas, VI
    Last Seen
    03-14-16 @ 03:55 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    16,165
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Lesbian sgt. discharged after police tell military

    Quote Originally Posted by danarhea View Post
    Nothing about police misconduct here. The issue is DADT. The military didn't ask, and she didn't tell.
    what right did the police have to pass on that information?

    Originally Posted by johnny_rebson:

    These are the same liberals who forgot how Iraq attacked us on 9/11.


  5. #225
    pirate lover
    liblady's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    St Thomas, VI
    Last Seen
    03-14-16 @ 03:55 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    16,165
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Lesbian sgt. discharged after police tell military

    Quote Originally Posted by texmaster View Post
    Sorry, she did not keep it at home. She notified the government of her intentions by obtaining a legal marriage license. There is no wiggle room here. If she was just living with her, ok thats a much harder case to make but a marriage license? Please.
    total bull****. the police had no right whatsoever to relay that information. and the military should never LOOK for that info, under current rules. you're off base here.

    Originally Posted by johnny_rebson:

    These are the same liberals who forgot how Iraq attacked us on 9/11.


  6. #226
    pirate lover
    liblady's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    St Thomas, VI
    Last Seen
    03-14-16 @ 03:55 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    16,165
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Lesbian sgt. discharged after police tell military

    what do you not understand about dadt?

    Originally Posted by johnny_rebson:

    These are the same liberals who forgot how Iraq attacked us on 9/11.


  7. #227
    pirate lover
    liblady's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    St Thomas, VI
    Last Seen
    03-14-16 @ 03:55 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    16,165
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Lesbian sgt. discharged after police tell military

    totally off topic.

    Originally Posted by johnny_rebson:

    These are the same liberals who forgot how Iraq attacked us on 9/11.


  8. #228
    The Image b4 Transition
    Lightdemon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    beneath the surface
    Last Seen
    05-31-12 @ 02:39 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    4,829

    Re: Lesbian sgt. discharged after police tell military

    I don't understand why some people are still so gung-ho about DADT. It is a bad policy, and clearly this article is an example of why, yet there are some of you here who keep saying the Sgt was wrong and she knew what she was getting into, and blah blah blah.

    Yet, I bet you can't name one benefit that has come out of this debacle. What good did DADT achieve here?

    Did it allow the police to do a better job? Did the military eliminate a "risk factor"? Did it allow the military to be more effective?

    Seriously, what benefit has come out of this because of DADT? Anything?!
    Quote Originally Posted by UtahBill View Post
    Let the public school provide the basics, you as the parent can do the fine tuning.

  9. #229
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Whitewater, CO
    Last Seen
    04-05-16 @ 06:04 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    8,260
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Lesbian sgt. discharged after police tell military

    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainCourtesy View Post
    You just continue to demonstrate how you neither understand the concepts of procreation, genetics, and inherited characteristics. The former is an ACT, a BEHAVIOR. The latter are things formed from genetic material. You are embarrassing yourself every time you post this foolishness. Now, I am aware that you have refused to respond to my posts, but I will ask you again... AND, I'm going to ask other DP members to help me out here by ALSO asking you this question until you respond.

    If, as you claim, heterosexuality is genetic because one can only procreate through heterosexuality, please identify the gene or genetic material that identifies one as heterosexual.
    Cap,

    I suggest you get some supplies. If you're waiting for an honest answer it'll be a while.

  10. #230
    Hippie Hater
    texmaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Dallas TEXAS
    Last Seen
    08-20-15 @ 01:17 AM
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    3,969

    Re: Lesbian sgt. discharged after police tell military

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    Point for point was making overlong, difficult to read and follow posts. Grow up.
    Grow up? You only magically started doing it after I began quoting you word for word. Funny how you didn't mention that. Talk about dishonesty.

    You posted a regulation that stated the military could discharge her for getting married. I quoted the exact section.
    And I quoted you where it mentions being married to someone of the same sex.

    I have also provided a ton more information, all of which you ignore.
    That is a baldfaced lie. There is no sugar coating it. I have quoted you DIRECTLY more than once. Please do not tell such obvious lies. I will quote myself again quoting you if you want to continue this dishonesty.

    Quick question: What type discharge did the Sgt. get?
    Honorable.

    Quick question for you. Was she forced out?
    Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.

    John Adams

Page 23 of 26 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •