Page 19 of 26 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast
Results 181 to 190 of 253

Thread: Lesbian sgt. discharged after police tell military

  1. #181
    Hippie Hater
    texmaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Dallas TEXAS
    Last Seen
    08-20-15 @ 01:17 AM
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    3,969

    Re: Lesbian sgt. discharged after police tell military

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    Heterosexuality is an orientation. Heterosexual sex is an act. They are different things. A gay person can have heterosexual sex, and a strait person can have homosexual sex. I can present examples of both.
    You can give examples of how some people have found sexual gratification in different ways but you cannot disprove heterosexual sex being the only means of procreation making it by definition genetic.
    Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.

    John Adams

  2. #182
    Hippie Hater
    texmaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Dallas TEXAS
    Last Seen
    08-20-15 @ 01:17 AM
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    3,969

    Re: Lesbian sgt. discharged after police tell military

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    This is so easy it's almost embarrassing. Let's use your source(and it is a good one) to look up the word law. Since my argument is that regulations and laws are not the same thing, if the definitions are different, I am right: law legal definition of law. law synonyms by the Free Online Law Dictionary.

    "In U.S. law, the word law refers to any rule that if broken subjects a party to criminal punishment or civil liability. Laws in the United States are made by federal, state, and local legislatures, judges, the president, state governors, and administrative agencies"

    So tell me what criminal punishment was she subject to(note this has some very real requirements) or civil liability. When was her trial?
    Actually she can protest it in a military court of law so enjoy your fail once more Redress.

    Its amazing how you ignore what is in the very thing you just quoted.

    Regulation:

    A governmental order having the force of law.

    A rule of order having the force of law

    Now please explain to us what part of that you do not understand?

    If she broke nothing then how was she booted out? Explain yourself.

    Just saying something is so does not make it so.
    Ah but I did. I gave you the definition of a regulation and its weight in the military as being equal to law which is how she was removed.

    I have not ducked my own words.
    Yes you have and every time you refuse to address them as I did you look more and more foolish.

    You read far more into them than was there. You are so hung up on this. That is part of your problem, you see what you want to see.
    Thats a lot of talk without addressing anything I quoted directly. Good to see you still cant support your claims.

    She agreed, under DADT to not tell. She did not tell.
    Do we really have to run through the entire regulation again? You even quoted the section she violated.


    The first is opinion, the second is accurate and documentable. They are also side notes I thought interesting.
    If its "documentable" then provide the documentation or is this just another BS claim of yours to duck?

    You have a completely failed understanding of DADT, which, as usual you back up with no research, provide no sources, nothing but your word claiming you are right.
    I used your own post to do that:

    Those indicators are statements(saying "I am gay" to some one in the command...see note below on this), actions(getting caught having sex with some one of the same sex, all the way down to being seen holding hands with some one of the same sex...see note 2 below), and being married.
    Once again you prove you cannot even remember your own posts.

    Its amazing how you continue to embarass yourself when your own posts contradict what you claim moment to moment.

    As I said, please let me know what face I'm talking to. It will make it far easier to address the argument you are making. At least at the moment
    Last edited by texmaster; 03-17-10 at 05:40 PM.
    Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.

    John Adams

  3. #183
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:37 AM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,290
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Lesbian sgt. discharged after police tell military

    Quote Originally Posted by texmaster View Post
    You can give examples of how some people have found sexual gratification in different ways but you cannot disprove heterosexual sex being the only means of procreation making it by definition genetic.
    And I never claimed otherwise. We are going around in this big circle, with you continuing to not provide one shred of evidence, one document, one source to prove that heterosexuality is genetic. You still do not understand the difference between heterosexuality and heterosexual sex, despite having it pointed out to you countless times. When you can document your wild assed claims, get back to me, till then this is just stupid.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  4. #184
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:37 AM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,290
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Lesbian sgt. discharged after police tell military

    Quote Originally Posted by texmaster View Post
    Actually she can protest it in a military court of law so enjoy your fail once more Redress.

    Its amazing how you ignore what is in the very thing you just quoted.

    Regulation:

    A governmental order having the force of law.

    A rule of order having the force of law

    Now please explain to us what part of that you do not understand?

    If she broke nothing then how was she booted out? Explain yourself.



    Ah but I did. I gave you the definition of a regulation and its weight in the military as being equal to law which is how she was removed.



    Yes you have and every time you refuse to address them as I did you look more and more foolish.



    Thats a lot of talk without addressing anything I quoted directly. Good to see you still cant support your claims.



    Do we really have to run through the entire regulation again? You even quoted the section she violated.




    If its "documentable" then provide the documentation or is this just another BS claim of yours to duck?



    I used your own post to do that:



    Once again you prove you cannot even remember your own posts.

    Its amazing how you continue to embarass yourself when your own posts contradict what you claim moment to moment.

    As I said, please let me know what face I'm talking to. It will make it far easier to address the argument you are making. At least at the moment
    You as usual are being incredibly dishonest. You are even taking my words out of context to try and prove your point. I think I have proven that I have done my research on this topic, I can document every claim I make, and I have in this and other threads.

    I will finish this with a couple quick questions and the answers, and let you continue to make your wild and unsupported objections to your hearts content.

    Under what circumstances is a gay soldier subject to NJP or courtmarshal under DADT? When there is a charge of misconduct. Is being gay, or saying you are gay, or gay actions, or being married considered misconduct? No.

    DADT holds that homosexuality is incompatible with military life(which in my opinion is retarded, but that is a separate thing), and as such a person who gives one of the three indicators mentioned in earlier posts will be discharged. The discharge is not a punishment for misdeeds, its just because the military does not want them there. The discharge, unless there is misconduct will be either an entry level separation(under 6 months served) or honorable. A DADT discharged person still has full access to veteran's benefits. A servicemenber with over 6 years service who is discharged under DADT and gets an honorable is eligible for separation pay.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  5. #185
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    United States
    Last Seen
    01-21-16 @ 12:21 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    51,124

    Re: Lesbian sgt. discharged after police tell military

    I don't see what the nature of sexuality has anything to do with gays in the military.

    If it's a choice, gays should be able to serve openly.
    If it's genetic, gays should be able to serve openly.

    This isn't a social policy like gay marriage, this is a national security policy. America is not best served by alienating gays.

  6. #186
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:37 AM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,290
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Lesbian sgt. discharged after police tell military

    Quote Originally Posted by Jerry View Post
    I don't see what the nature of sexuality has anything to do with gays in the military.

    If it's a choice, gays should be able to serve openly.
    If it's genetic, gays should be able to serve openly.

    This isn't a social policy like gay marriage, this is a national security policy. America is not best served by alienating gays.
    It's a rare happening, but every so often I agree with a Jerry post. This post is one of those rare animals.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  7. #187
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Last Seen
    08-29-17 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    16,575

    Re: Lesbian sgt. discharged after police tell military

    Quote Originally Posted by texmaster View Post
    Now, please explain if you can how you in your mind separate the two.
    An act and orientation are two separate things. Heterosexuality is an orientation and sexual activity is an act.

    Now awaiting your proof that heterosexuality is genetic since sexual ACTIVITY is not proof of genetics.

  8. #188
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Last Seen
    02-16-11 @ 08:57 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    36,915
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Lesbian sgt. discharged after police tell military

    Quote Originally Posted by TheNextEra View Post
    An act and orientation are two separate things. Heterosexuality is an orientation and sexual activity is an act.

    Now awaiting your proof that heterosexuality is genetic since sexual ACTIVITY is not proof of genetics.
    He doesn't understand the difference between reproduction and genetics or how they interrelate.

    If he is going to claim heterosexuality is genetic on the grounds that heterosexual intercourse is the only way to procreate (a blatant lie in and of itself), then he has to automatically accept homosexuality as genetic because homosexuals are only created through heterosexual intercourse, too.

    This is totally illogical to anyone who understands genetics and the difference between an act and an orientation, but no one ever accused texmaster of being logical to start with.

  9. #189
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    United States
    Last Seen
    01-21-16 @ 12:21 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    51,124

    Re: Lesbian sgt. discharged after police tell military

    Quote Originally Posted by jallman View Post
    He doesn't understand the difference between reproduction and genetics or how they interrelate.

    If he is going to claim heterosexuality is genetic on the grounds that heterosexual intercourse is the only way to procreate (a blatant lie in and of itself), then he has to automatically accept homosexuality as genetic because homosexuals are only created through heterosexual intercourse, too.

    This is totally illogical to anyone who understands genetics and the difference between an act and an orientation, but no one ever accused texmaster of being logical to start with.
    Don't forget that creating homosexuals through heterosexual intercourse while in a war-zone will earn you both article 15s

  10. #190
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Whitewater, CO
    Last Seen
    04-05-16 @ 06:04 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    8,260
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Lesbian sgt. discharged after police tell military

    Quote Originally Posted by Jerry View Post
    DADT is bad policy, but the cops weren't in the wrong here.
    Yes, they were.

    The Sgt. was NOT the target of their investigation. In any case, the police have ZERO right to reveal her sexual orientation to ANYBODY.

    The police behaved maliciously and with extreme malice. As such, they are wrong and they need to be held to account.

Page 19 of 26 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •