Page 18 of 26 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast
Results 171 to 180 of 253

Thread: Lesbian sgt. discharged after police tell military

  1. #171
    Hippie Hater
    texmaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Dallas TEXAS
    Last Seen
    08-20-15 @ 01:17 AM
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    3,969

    Re: Lesbian sgt. discharged after police tell military

    Quote Originally Posted by Partisan View Post
    No, s/he is blinded by agenda.....
    I'd say hopelessly blinded.
    Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.

    John Adams

  2. #172
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:36 PM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,622
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Lesbian sgt. discharged after police tell military

    Quote Originally Posted by texmaster View Post
    So you are telling us that the act of actually reproducing using the only natural method for humanity isn't genetic?

    Do you have any idea how stupid that sounds?
    Which has nothing to do with your argument that heterosexuality is genetic.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham
    Iíve always believed that America is an idea, not defined by its people but by its ideals. - Lindsey Graham

  3. #173
    Hippie Hater
    texmaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Dallas TEXAS
    Last Seen
    08-20-15 @ 01:17 AM
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    3,969

    Re: Lesbian sgt. discharged after police tell military

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    Which has nothing to do with your argument that heterosexuality is genetic.
    The same question. How do you separate the two? Explain yourself.

    Making a declaration doesn't prove your claim in any way.
    Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.

    John Adams

  4. #174
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:36 PM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,622
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Lesbian sgt. discharged after police tell military

    Quote Originally Posted by texmaster View Post
    Yet you post anyway.



    Ah I see we need to go back to the dictionary again with you:

    A rule of order having the force of law, prescribed by a superior or competent authority, relating to the actions of those under the authority's control... Regulations also function to ensure uniform application of the law.

    regulation legal definition of regulation. regulation synonyms by the Free Online Law Dictionary.

    reg∑u∑la∑tion (rěg'yə-lā'shən)
    n.

    A governmental order having the force of law.


    Regulation | Define Regulation at Dictionary.com

    Once again Redress, the slightest bit of reserch on your part would save you so much embarrassment.
    This is so easy it's almost embarrassing. Let's use your source(and it is a good one) to look up the word law. Since my argument is that regulations and laws are not the same thing, if the definitions are different, I am right: law legal definition of law. law synonyms by the Free Online Law Dictionary.

    "In U.S. law, the word law refers to any rule that if broken subjects a party to criminal punishment or civil liability. Laws in the United States are made by federal, state, and local legislatures, judges, the president, state governors, and administrative agencies"

    So tell me what criminal punishment was she subject to(note this has some very real requirements) or civil liability. When was her trial?

    Wrong as usual Redress and I just debunked it. Your spin doesn't change its meaning or enforcement power.
    Just saying something is so does not make it so.

    Actually I understand it quite well. I wish you would stop speaking out of both sides of your face on this.

    The very fact you ducked your own words which I directly quoted from you says a great deal about your ability to confront your own mistakes.
    I have not ducked my own words. You read far more into them than was there. You are so hung up on this. That is part of your problem, you see what you want to see.


    LOL I'm still trying to figure out how you can be so incredibly hypocritical but admit she did commit a violation of the oath she swore to? How do you do that?
    She agreed, under DADT to not tell. She did not tell.



    Your opinion is noted. It doesn't change the fact she violated her oath. End of story.



    Again more opinion not fact.
    The first is opinion, the second is accurate and documentable. They are also side notes I thought interesting.


    Let's break it down even more simply.

    She took an oath. She violated the regulation which as my definition proves has the force of a LAW and she was booted out when she was discovered.

    Your pathetic attempt at claiming because no one caught her in the act means she didn't violate the regulation is beyond petty and simply proves you have no capacity to admit when you are wrong.

    And you proved that in spades when you ducked your own words which I quoted word for word.
    You have a completely failed understanding of DADT, which, as usual you back up with no research, provide no sources, nothing but your word claiming you are right.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham
    Iíve always believed that America is an idea, not defined by its people but by its ideals. - Lindsey Graham

  5. #175
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Last Seen
    08-29-17 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    16,575

    Re: Lesbian sgt. discharged after police tell military

    Quote Originally Posted by texmaster View Post
    Are you ever going to support this ridiculous claim?
    You're the one that made the claim that heterosexuality is genetic, it is up to YOU to support that claim. You can't. Thank you for conceding.

  6. #176
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:36 PM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,622
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Lesbian sgt. discharged after police tell military

    Quote Originally Posted by texmaster View Post
    The same question. How do you separate the two? Explain yourself.

    Making a declaration doesn't prove your claim in any way.
    Heterosexuality is an orientation. Heterosexual sex is an act. They are different things. A gay person can have heterosexual sex, and a strait person can have homosexual sex. I can present examples of both.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham
    Iíve always believed that America is an idea, not defined by its people but by its ideals. - Lindsey Graham

  7. #177
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:36 PM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,622
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Lesbian sgt. discharged after police tell military

    Quote Originally Posted by TheNextEra View Post
    You're the one that made the claim that heterosexuality is genetic, it is up to YOU to support that claim. You can't. Thank you for conceding.
    Good luck on this. Been trying to get him to support his claims on homosexuality and heterosexuality for months, and he has supplied a total of zero sources.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham
    Iíve always believed that America is an idea, not defined by its people but by its ideals. - Lindsey Graham

  8. #178
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    LIBTARDISTAN
    Last Seen
    05-01-10 @ 11:38 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    3,629

    Re: Lesbian sgt. discharged after police tell military

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    Heterosexuality is an orientation. Heterosexual sex is an act. They are different things. A gay person can have heterosexual sex, and a strait person can have homosexual sex. I can present examples of both.
    I can't see how that is possible....

  9. #179
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:36 PM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,622
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Lesbian sgt. discharged after police tell military

    Quote Originally Posted by Partisan View Post
    I can't see how that is possible....
    Best examples is prisons.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham
    Iíve always believed that America is an idea, not defined by its people but by its ideals. - Lindsey Graham

  10. #180
    Hippie Hater
    texmaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Dallas TEXAS
    Last Seen
    08-20-15 @ 01:17 AM
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    3,969

    Re: Lesbian sgt. discharged after police tell military

    Quote Originally Posted by TheNextEra View Post
    You're the one that made the claim that heterosexuality is genetic, it is up to YOU to support that claim. You can't. Thank you for conceding.
    I didn't concede anything little buddy.

    My proof is the very nature of heterosexual sex being a requirement for procreation makes it by definition genetic.

    Now, please explain if you can how you in your mind separate the two.
    Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.

    John Adams

Page 18 of 26 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •