Page 16 of 26 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast
Results 151 to 160 of 253

Thread: Lesbian sgt. discharged after police tell military

  1. #151
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Last Seen
    02-16-11 @ 08:57 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    36,915
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Lesbian sgt. discharged after police tell military

    Quote Originally Posted by Partisan View Post
    I'd have to say it is the two of you who are steering the discussion in a new direction, having lost the debate on the topic at hand......
    I'd have to say that, as usual, you don't know what the hell you're talking about.

  2. #152
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Last Seen
    02-16-11 @ 08:57 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    36,915
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Lesbian sgt. discharged after police tell military

    Quote Originally Posted by texmaster View Post
    I haven't fared well? You can't even admit the very act of procreation is heterosexual in nature. You lost the gay marriage argument long ago when I destroyed any hint at it being genetic. Your response was to deny basic biological function when it comes to procreation. I'd hardly call that a win for you

  3. #153
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:26 AM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,361
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Lesbian sgt. discharged after police tell military

    Quote Originally Posted by texmaster View Post
    So you are reversing your position. No real surprise. If someone on your side pushed you enough, I knew you would.
    No, my position has been 100 % consistent. Under DADT, the military had no choice but to discharge her. The military was not at fault. She did not inform her command, but did put herself at some risk by getting married. The police who informed her command where 100 % in the wrong. DADT is 100 % a bad policy.

    Sigh. We've been through this. She didn't secretly carry out a relationship.

    She went out and received a public license of marriage from the state. How can you pretend that is private?



    To avoid you trying to wiggle out of this in any way, answer one simple question. Do you understand a marriage license is a matter of public record yes or no?
    She does not have to "secretly carry out a relationship". Nothing in DADT says she does. She has to not inform her command. She did not. The command has to not look into her orientation. It did not. Outside of some one deciding to turn her in, she is still serving her country honorably.

    Whether the marriage license is public or not is irrelevant, since the command is not going to look to find it.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  4. #154
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:26 AM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,361
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Lesbian sgt. discharged after police tell military

    Quote Originally Posted by texmaster View Post
    I haven't fared well? You can't even admit the very act of procreation is heterosexual in nature. You lost the gay marriage argument long ago when I destroyed any hint at it being genetic. Your response was to deny basic biological function when it comes to procreation. I'd hardly call that a win for you
    Wow, dishonest much? I have been quite clear, heterosexual sex has been, until recently, required for procreation. You claimed however that heterosexuality(which is an orientation) is genetic, which you still have not proven, and been repeatedly laughed at over. To make it more funny, while you claim that heterosexuality is genetic, you further claims that no one can prove that homosexuality is genetic, despite it being another facet of orientation.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  5. #155
    Hippie Hater
    texmaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Dallas TEXAS
    Last Seen
    08-20-15 @ 01:17 AM
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    3,969

    Re: Lesbian sgt. discharged after police tell military

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    No, my position has been 100 % consistent. Under DADT, the military had no choice but to discharge her. The military was not at fault. She did not inform her command, but did put herself at some risk by getting married. The police who informed her command where 100 % in the wrong. DADT is 100 % a bad policy.
    Wow. Do you even read your own posts? Ever?

    From just the last page you proclaimed:

    She broke no laws
    Yet you just admitted she did.

    Then from earlier in this thread you said:

    This does not mean the police where right(they where not), only that she did, by getting married, violate military regulations.
    Yet as I just showed, you claimed the last page she "broke no law"

    Is doublespeak an artform or is this just learned behavior?

    Please, stick to one side of a story so you don't embarrass yourself anymore.

    She does not have to "secretly carry out a relationship". Nothing in DADT says she does.
    LOL Now this is a good one. She is not supposed to tell anyone of her relationship but that isn't classified as secret to you?

    What do you call it? public?

    She has to not inform her command. She did not. The command has to not look into her orientation. It did not. Outside of some one deciding to turn her in, she is still serving her country honorably.
    Not if she broke the law which you admitted she did. But then you said she didn't. Then you said she did.

    Please let me know what face I'm addressing next time
    Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.

    John Adams

  6. #156
    Hippie Hater
    texmaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Dallas TEXAS
    Last Seen
    08-20-15 @ 01:17 AM
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    3,969

    Re: Lesbian sgt. discharged after police tell military

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    Wow, dishonest much?
    Nope. You've got that down to an artform.

    I have been quite clear, heterosexual sex has been, until recently, required for procreation.
    Just remember, I read your posts. When you change your position again, I will remind you of this

    You claimed however that heterosexuality(which is an orientation) is genetic, which you still have not proven, and been repeatedly laughed at over.
    Only by people who cannot admit that heterosexual sex is the only natural form to pass genetics to another generation.

    To make it more funny, while you claim that heterosexuality is genetic, you further claims that no one can prove that homosexuality is genetic, despite it being another facet of orientation.
    Once again you ignore the obvious in an attempt to duck the issue.

    Heterosexual sex is a requirement for procreation. You cannot disconnect that from the act of being heterosexual.

    There is nothing natural about homosexual sex whatsover, down to the orifice used. In fact, quite the reverse when it comes to male homosexuality.

    The only hysterical thing here is watching you pretend heterosexual sex and being heterosexual aren't linked. Thats the most amusing thing about your arguments
    Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.

    John Adams

  7. #157
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Last Seen
    08-29-17 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    16,575

    Re: Lesbian sgt. discharged after police tell military

    Quote Originally Posted by texmaster View Post
    Only by people who cannot admit that heterosexual sex is the only natural form to pass genetics to another generation.
    Procreation from heterosexual sex, still does NOT prove that heterosexuality is genetic.

    I'll just assume you are in the 6th grade and not insult you because you might not have covered that chapter yet in school.

  8. #158
    Hippie Hater
    texmaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Dallas TEXAS
    Last Seen
    08-20-15 @ 01:17 AM
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    3,969

    Re: Lesbian sgt. discharged after police tell military

    Quote Originally Posted by TheNextEra View Post
    Procreation from heterosexual sex, still does NOT prove that heterosexuality is genetic.
    Right. So who taught early man this was the way to procreate?

    Who molded the male and female organs to allow for procreation between the two sexes?

    Please, go right ahead and explain it

    I'll just assume you are in the 6th grade and not insult you because you might not have covered that chapter yet in school.
    By all means, explain your bs theory. I'd love to hear more spin on this.
    Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.

    John Adams

  9. #159
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:26 AM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,361
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Lesbian sgt. discharged after police tell military

    Quote Originally Posted by texmaster View Post
    Wow. Do you even read your own posts? Ever?

    From just the last page you proclaimed:



    Yet you just admitted she did.

    Then from earlier in this thread you said:



    Yet as I just showed, you claimed the last page she "broke no law"

    Is doublespeak an artform or is this just learned behavior?

    Please, stick to one side of a story so you don't embarrass yourself anymore.



    LOL Now this is a good one. She is not supposed to tell anyone of her relationship but that isn't classified as secret to you?

    What do you call it? public?



    Not if she broke the law which you admitted she did. But then you said she didn't. Then you said she did.

    Please let me know what face I'm addressing next time
    This is why people should not post from ignorance.

    1) A law is not a military regulation. A military regulation is not a law. They are not the same thing.

    2) DADT is kinda like fitness standards. If your body fat exceeds a certain amount, and you do not get it down, you are in violation of the standard and be discharged.

    3) This part is slightly complicated(well, not to most people) so pay attention and do try and follow along. Under DADT if a command discovers a person is gay, a process starts. That process has to find 1 of 3 indicators to discharge a person. Those indicators are statements(saying "I am gay" to some one in the command...see note below on this), actions(getting caught having sex with some one of the same sex, all the way down to being seen holding hands with some one of the same sex...see note 2 below), and being married. If one of those indicators is found, then a discharge is indicated. No one is charged with anything, there is no NJP(Non Judicial Punishment), and usually the person is discharged honorably.

    Now, it should be clear to you that in fact, she committed no crime. Are you going to continue this insanely foolish argument?

    Note 1: Part of why DADT is such a bad policy is that it gives those looking to get out an easy way to do so. Back when I served, those who just wanted to get out would go UA(Unauthorized Absence) or do drugs till they got caught. The downside is this process was kinda slow, and during the process, life was not pleasant, being on restriction, extra duty, and so on. Now, if some one decides they don't want to be in the military, they just tell some one in their command "I am gay", and get a quick and easy out. This is, for a number of reasons, bad.

    Note 2: Oddly, going to a gay bar is considered one of the low risk activities for gays in the military. It's not against the rules, being there is not an indicator, and odds are no one else from the command will be there, except possibly other gays in the command. Going to a gay bar is less risky than going to the mall with your significant other for gays in the military.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  10. #160
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:26 AM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,361
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Lesbian sgt. discharged after police tell military

    Quote Originally Posted by texmaster View Post
    Right. So who taught early man this was the way to procreate?

    Who molded the male and female organs to allow for procreation between the two sexes?

    .
    No one, and no one. You can prove otherwise?
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

Page 16 of 26 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •