Page 11 of 26 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 110 of 253

Thread: Lesbian sgt. discharged after police tell military

  1. #101
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    LIBTARDISTAN
    Last Seen
    05-01-10 @ 11:38 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    3,629

    Re: Lesbian sgt. discharged after police tell military

    Quote Originally Posted by jallman View Post
    There was no violation. No matter how many stupid and idiotic winkies you use.




    There was no violation. No matter how many stupid and idiotic winkies you use.



    As stated before, there was no violation. No matter how many stupid and idiotic smilies you use.

    You fail. Again.
    If there was no violation, she wouldn't have been discharged...
    The fail is all yours, embrace it.....

  2. #102
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Last Seen
    02-16-11 @ 08:57 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    36,915
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Lesbian sgt. discharged after police tell military

    Quote Originally Posted by Partisan View Post
    If there was no violation, she wouldn't have been discharged...
    The fail is all yours, embrace it.....
    She didn't announce anything to her superiors. She was outted by harassment from the cops.

    You still fail, despite the smilies. Deal with it.

  3. #103
    Sage
    roguenuke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Raleigh, NC
    Last Seen
    05-17-17 @ 05:55 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    28,935

    Re: Lesbian sgt. discharged after police tell military

    Quote Originally Posted by Partisan View Post
    If there was no violation, she wouldn't have been discharged...
    The fail is all yours, embrace it.....
    The fail is in DADT and the UCMJ rules. And her being married to the woman she is living with wouldn't have any more affect on good order and discipline then her just living with the woman.

    Now I'm not going to say that she wasn't violating the rules, because she was, but that doesn't make the rules right.
    "A woman is like a teabag, you never know how strong she is until she gets in hot water." - Eleanor Roosevelt

    Keep your religion out of other people's marriages.

  4. #104
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    LIBTARDISTAN
    Last Seen
    05-01-10 @ 11:38 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    3,629

    Re: Lesbian sgt. discharged after police tell military

    Quote Originally Posted by jallman View Post
    She didn't announce anything to her superiors. She was outted by harassment from the cops.

    You still fail, despite the smilies. Deal with it.
    You call it harassment, I call it doing their job.....
    Maybe next time she will cooperate fully with the authorities while they are attempting to apprehend a felon.........
    Ah, the long arm of justice & all that...

  5. #105
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Last Seen
    02-16-11 @ 08:57 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    36,915
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Lesbian sgt. discharged after police tell military

    Quote Originally Posted by Partisan View Post
    You call it harassment, I call it doing their job.....
    Yes. I call it what it is and you make excuses for wastes of tax payer time and money.

    We know you are wrong. You don't have to keep convincing us.

  6. #106
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:39 AM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,269
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Lesbian sgt. discharged after police tell military

    Quote Originally Posted by jallman View Post

    Except to those of us who actually do think, it's not a public service. It is a total waste of public funds for the sole purpose of harassment. Real conservatives would find that wrong. But then, no one has ever accused you, texmaster, or charlse martel of being real conservatives. LOLOLOLOLOL
    I wonder if those people have any idea how much value some one with 9 years experience in the military and aviation has to the military. It may not grind the military to a halt, but such losses hurt.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  7. #107
    Sage

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Last Seen
    09-24-17 @ 04:38 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    29,261

    Re: Lesbian sgt. discharged after police tell military

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    I wonder if those people have any idea how much value some one with 9 years experience in the military and aviation has to the military. It may not grind the military to a halt, but such losses hurt.

    Just in training dollars alone I wonder how much is invested in this lady.

  8. #108
    Girthless
    RightinNYC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    New York, NY
    Last Seen
    01-23-11 @ 11:56 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    25,894

    Re: Lesbian sgt. discharged after police tell military

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    I wonder if those people have any idea how much value some one with 9 years experience in the military and aviation has to the military. It may not grind the military to a halt, but such losses hurt.
    I guess you missed the part of the story where it said she's GAY. Whatever minimal value she had was far outweighed by the fact that it destroyed unit cohesion because people she served with could have looked her marriage up on Lexis and then got the heeby-jeebies*.





    (*technical term)
    People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

  9. #109
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:39 AM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,269
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Lesbian sgt. discharged after police tell military

    Quote Originally Posted by RightinNYC View Post
    I guess you missed the part of the story where it said she's GAY. Whatever minimal value she had was far outweighed by the fact that it destroyed unit cohesion because people she served with could have looked her marriage up on Lexis and then got the heeby-jeebies*.





    (*technical term)
    The "heeby-jeeby" argument is one of my favorites. There is a grand total of zero evidence to back up the thought that gays in the military will cause a decline if unit cohesion and morale. All evidence points to the primary factor to unit morale and cohesion would still be the quality of the chain of command even if gays could serve openly.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  10. #110
    Sage
    VanceMack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:09 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    54,600

    Re: Lesbian sgt. discharged after police tell military

    Quote Originally Posted by Partisan View Post
    That still doesn't make them guilty of any privacy violation issues....
    They may or may not have been required to report the violation of military code, but they were well within their rights to report a matter of public record to the proper authorities....
    Think of it as a public service......
    As a retired member of the military and somone that supports DADT...I dont see why the police felt the need to report her to the police. It doesnt appear she broke a criminal law.

    That being said...she did violate the terms of DADT by getting married. If she wanted to keep her career she shouldnt have done that. arguing the merits of DADT is immaterial. It is what it is and she violated what it is.

Page 11 of 26 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •