Page 75 of 104 FirstFirst ... 2565737475767785 ... LastLast
Results 741 to 750 of 1034

Thread: Lesbian teen back at Miss. school after prom flap

  1. #741
    Sage
    disneydude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 07:24 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    25,144

    Re: Lesbian teen back at Miss. school after prom flap

    Quote Originally Posted by misterman View Post
    I'm proud of what I am and what I believe.

    I am the only one qualified to put a label on it. Not you.

    But as usual, you miss the whole point - labels are stupid.
    Don't you understand, misterman.....the right-wing believes that they have the right to label everyone and that everyone should do as they see fit....
    Navy just fits right in with them.
    <font size=5><b>Its been several weeks since the Vegas shooting.  Its it still "Too Early" or can we start having the conversation about finally doing something about these mass shootings???​</b></font>

  2. #742
    Sage
    misterman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Last Seen
    02-09-12 @ 08:41 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    12,913

    Re: Lesbian teen back at Miss. school after prom flap

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    80% believe in God...............
    I believe in God. Oops, now you have 80% minus one. There are millions like me. This could be a long night of recounting for you. Make a pot of coffee.

  3. #743
    Sage
    disneydude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 07:24 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    25,144

    Re: Lesbian teen back at Miss. school after prom flap

    Quote Originally Posted by misterman View Post
    I believe in God. Oops, now you have 80% minus one. There are millions like me. This could be a long night of recounting for you. Make a pot of coffee.
    Make that minus 2....start a second pot.
    <font size=5><b>Its been several weeks since the Vegas shooting.  Its it still "Too Early" or can we start having the conversation about finally doing something about these mass shootings???​</b></font>

  4. #744
    Global Moderator
    Truth will set you free
    digsbe's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Metro Washington DC
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:03 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    18,983

    Re: Lesbian teen back at Miss. school after prom flap

    Over 80% of America may believe in God but that doesn't mean they are all conservatives. I am a Christian and my faith is very important to me and how I live. However, because I am a Christian some of my political stances are liberal. I know many liberal Christians as well. I even know some Christians who do believe that homosexuality is wrong but that gay marriage should be allowed for legal and not morally based reasons. Your political beliefs don't determine your faith in God or your Christian faith if that's your religion.

  5. #745
    Goddess of Bacon

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Charlottesville, VA
    Last Seen
    05-28-12 @ 09:35 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    13,988

    Re: Lesbian teen back at Miss. school after prom flap

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    80% believe in God...............
    WTF does your god, or anyone else's mythical creatures have to do with anything? Are leprechauns pertinent too? What about fairies? Or the 43% who believe in Big Foot. Do they matter in this discussion too?

  6. #746
    Sage
    Navy Pride's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Pacific NW
    Last Seen
    05-07-15 @ 02:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    39,883

    Re: Lesbian teen back at Miss. school after prom flap

    Quote Originally Posted by misterman View Post
    I'm proud of what I am and what I believe.

    I am the only one qualified to put a label on it. Not you.

    But as usual, you miss the whole point - labels are stupid.
    I don't know what planet your from but people put labels on other people every day....The difference is your ashamed as wo what you are.........Most people are not ashamed......I guess I can't blame you though........If I were a liberal I would be ashamed to..........
    "God Bless Our Troops in Harms Way."

  7. #747
    Sage
    Navy Pride's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Pacific NW
    Last Seen
    05-07-15 @ 02:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    39,883

    Re: Lesbian teen back at Miss. school after prom flap

    Quote Originally Posted by rivrrat View Post
    WTF does your god, or anyone else's mythical creatures have to do with anything? Are leprechauns pertinent too? What about fairies? Or the 43% who believe in Big Foot. Do they matter in this discussion too?
    He is not my God he is the Judeo/Christian God..............
    "God Bless Our Troops in Harms Way."

  8. #748
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:02 AM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,316
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Lesbian teen back at Miss. school after prom flap

    So, anyway...about this story about the prom getting canceled and all...

    Come on guys, this thread has gone full retard...
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  9. #749
    Sage
    Navy Pride's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Pacific NW
    Last Seen
    05-07-15 @ 02:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    39,883

    Re: Lesbian teen back at Miss. school after prom flap

    Quote Originally Posted by digsbe View Post
    Over 80% of America may believe in God but that doesn't mean they are all conservatives. I am a Christian and my faith is very important to me and how I live. However, because I am a Christian some of my political stances are liberal. I know many liberal Christians as well. I even know some Christians who do believe that homosexuality is wrong but that gay marriage should be allowed for legal and not morally based reasons. Your political beliefs don't determine your faith in God or your Christian faith if that's your religion.


    No one said they were my left wing friend.............
    "God Bless Our Troops in Harms Way."

  10. #750
    Sage
    Navy Pride's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Pacific NW
    Last Seen
    05-07-15 @ 02:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    39,883

    Re: Lesbian teen back at Miss. school after prom flap

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    So, anyway...about this story about the prom getting canceled and all...

    Come on guys, this thread has gone full retard...
    Hear Hear, you noticed huh.........
    "God Bless Our Troops in Harms Way."

Page 75 of 104 FirstFirst ... 2565737475767785 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •