Page 73 of 104 FirstFirst ... 2363717273747583 ... LastLast
Results 721 to 730 of 1034

Thread: Lesbian teen back at Miss. school after prom flap

  1. #721
    Sage
    Navy Pride's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Pacific NW
    Last Seen
    05-07-15 @ 02:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    39,883

    Re: Lesbian teen back at Miss. school after prom flap

    With the moral decay in this country maybe the forecasters are right.........2012 could be the end...........

    I am not that religeous but I do believe in God and believe he is checking out the situation down here on earth and he can't be happy with what he sees............R U ready to meet your maker? Think about it................
    Last edited by Navy Pride; 03-14-10 at 11:01 PM.
    "God Bless Our Troops in Harms Way."

  2. #722
    Sage
    disneydude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 07:24 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    25,144

    Re: Lesbian teen back at Miss. school after prom flap

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    There we go with the name calling again.........You lefties crack me up
    How ironic is this post....! (and Navy doesn't even see it....)
    <font size=5><b>Its been several weeks since the Vegas shooting.  Its it still "Too Early" or can we start having the conversation about finally doing something about these mass shootings???​</b></font>

  3. #723
    Sage
    misterman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Last Seen
    02-09-12 @ 08:41 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    12,913

    Re: Lesbian teen back at Miss. school after prom flap

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    I can think of a lot of names I could call you that you would not like and you could change from any of them but I don't lower myself to your standards.....Caling names adds nothing constructive to the debate..........
    Didn't you just defend someone calling me a "liberal" on another thread? If the shoe fits, I believe your argument was.

  4. #724
    Sage
    disneydude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 07:24 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    25,144

    Re: Lesbian teen back at Miss. school after prom flap

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    With the moral decay in this country maybe the forecasters are right.........2012 could be the end...........

    I am not that religeous but I do believe in God and believe he is checking out the situation down here on earth and he can't be happy with what he sees............Think about it................
    Who are YOU to talk about "moral decay"....when you were bragging not even month ago about boinking a married woman while her husband was off serving our country.

    (Just another Harper Valley hypocrite)......
    <font size=5><b>Its been several weeks since the Vegas shooting.  Its it still "Too Early" or can we start having the conversation about finally doing something about these mass shootings???​</b></font>

  5. #725
    Sage
    misterman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Last Seen
    02-09-12 @ 08:41 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    12,913

    Re: Lesbian teen back at Miss. school after prom flap

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    With the moral decay in this country maybe the forecasters are right.........2012 could be the end...........

    I am not that religeous but I do believe in God and believe he is checking out the situation down here on earth and he can't be happy with what he sees............R U ready to meet your maker? Think about it................

  6. #726
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Whitewater, CO
    Last Seen
    04-05-16 @ 06:04 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    8,260
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Lesbian teen back at Miss. school after prom flap

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    There we go with the name calling again.........You lefties crack me up
    As I have told you on to many occasions to count, I AM NOT A LEFTY!!!



    Also ... the behavior of those officials is very nazi-oriented; therefore, the label fits.

    The right has always had great difficulty accepting the fact that their morals are not the law.

  7. #727
    Sage
    disneydude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 07:24 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    25,144

    Re: Lesbian teen back at Miss. school after prom flap

    Quote Originally Posted by Vader View Post
    The right has always had great difficulty accepting the fact that their morals are not the law.
    And a good thing....considering that many of the right-wings "morals" are in the gutter....
    <font size=5><b>Its been several weeks since the Vegas shooting.  Its it still "Too Early" or can we start having the conversation about finally doing something about these mass shootings???​</b></font>

  8. #728
    Sage
    Navy Pride's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Pacific NW
    Last Seen
    05-07-15 @ 02:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    39,883

    Re: Lesbian teen back at Miss. school after prom flap

    Quote Originally Posted by misterman View Post
    Didn't you just defend someone calling me a "liberal" on another thread? If the shoe fits, I believe your argument was.
    You are a liberal.......I am a conservative........I call you that because of the way you post.......Why are you so ashamed to be called what you are? You can call me a right winger or conservative all you want.......I am proud of what I am.. I wear my conservatism like a badge of honor.... There is nothing derogatory about being called a liberal..........Its just a political term.......
    "God Bless Our Troops in Harms Way."

  9. #729
    Sage
    disneydude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 07:24 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    25,144

    Re: Lesbian teen back at Miss. school after prom flap

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    You are a liberal.......I am a conservative........I call you that because of the way you post.......Why are you so ashamed to be called what you are? You can call me a right winger or conservative all you want.......I am proud of what I am.. I wear my conservatism like a badge of honor.... There is nothing derogatory about being called a liberal..........Its just a political term.......
    But you run and hide from the fact that you are a Republican....(but I understand Navy....I'd be ashamed as well)....
    <font size=5><b>Its been several weeks since the Vegas shooting.  Its it still "Too Early" or can we start having the conversation about finally doing something about these mass shootings???​</b></font>

  10. #730
    Sage
    misterman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Last Seen
    02-09-12 @ 08:41 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    12,913

    Re: Lesbian teen back at Miss. school after prom flap

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    You are a liberal.......I am a conservative........I call you that because of the way you post.......Why are you so ashamed to be called what you are?
    I'm not the least bit ashamed of anything.

    I just believe in accuracy. But more important, I think it doesn't matter one bit what I am, or you are. I think comments like "you lefties always" are silly. They add nothing. They're a copout. They lump every opinion and every person into one of two camps. I have lots of opinions and they don't always line up like those of others. Just like you, and every other person.

Page 73 of 104 FirstFirst ... 2363717273747583 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •