Page 69 of 104 FirstFirst ... 1959676869707179 ... LastLast
Results 681 to 690 of 1034

Thread: Lesbian teen back at Miss. school after prom flap

  1. #681
    Devourer of Poor Children
    DrunkenAsparagus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    DC
    Last Seen
    01-20-16 @ 04:07 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    4,496

    Re: Lesbian teen back at Miss. school after prom flap

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    Some of us don't like being called names when we have a different opinion....that is not tolerance...
    Pointing out that your views on Homosexuality have no logical basis and shouldn't be forced on others by government institutions isn't intolerance.
    "Doubleplusungood"

    George Orwell

  2. #682
    Hippie Hater
    texmaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Dallas TEXAS
    Last Seen
    08-20-15 @ 01:17 AM
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    3,969

    Re: Lesbian teen back at Miss. school after prom flap

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    It proved that heterosexual sex, which people of either orientation can and do engage in, is required for procreation. That is all it proves.
    The very ACT of continuing the genetic line isn't genetic according to you. Unbelievable.

    Yes, a misunderstanding, which you continue. Evolution depends on mutations, which are random.
    So now procreation is random. Do you ever quit with the dishonest conclusions?

    Those that enhance survival tend to get passed onto later generations, which have the increased chance of survival again, passing the mutation onto the next generation and so on. There is no design, only random chance. You could argue some creator who designed things, but that is beyond the topic of evolution and unprovable.
    So you have zero evidence of any mutation to which you speak of and expect everyone to buy this nonscense because you say so.

    You can, as is obviously provable, use the "technology" for things other than procreation. Examples include heterosexual sex while using birth control, masturbation, anal and oral intercourse, and many more.
    None of which are natural which you know was and is my point. You are simply not honest enough to admit it.

    Heterosexual sex is not heterosexuality. You know this. It has been explained to you repeatedly, with sources and examples.
    No it hasn't. Another dishonest statement with no fcatual evidence to support it whatsoever.

    Heterosexuality is an orientation, which you have not proven is genetic in any way, shape or form. Homosexuality is an orientation, and you have not proven it is not genetic. In point of fact, no one knows for sure, though genetics is quite likely a part of it.
    Heterosexual sex is the ONLY means of procreation naturally. You have zero evidence of any natural purpose of homosexual sex.

    That was and is the nail in your coffin to this pitiful display of trying to find a natural or genetic reason for homosexuality.
    Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.

    John Adams

  3. #683
    Hippie Hater
    texmaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Dallas TEXAS
    Last Seen
    08-20-15 @ 01:17 AM
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    3,969

    Re: Lesbian teen back at Miss. school after prom flap

    Quote Originally Posted by DrunkenAsparagus View Post
    And homosexuality threatens this how?
    I never said it did. Please stick to the subject.


    This has been addressed numerous times. See earlier in the thread.
    I have addressed it yes. No one can disprove it because it is fact.

    Neither has heterosexuality.
    Yes it has as the only natural way to pass genetic material to the next generation through procreation. Amazing how basic sex ed is lost on you.

    Sexual Orientation =/= Goth
    And that means what?

    We hold these truths to be sef-evident that all men are created equal
    And where does it say sexual orientation is part of that? Oh thats right, it doesn't.

    But it is amusing watching you try in vain to find acceptance for something that is 0-31 with the public
    Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.

    John Adams

  4. #684
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:56 PM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,294
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Lesbian teen back at Miss. school after prom flap

    Quote Originally Posted by texmaster View Post
    The very ACT of continuing the genetic line isn't genetic according to you. Unbelievable.
    Nice spin, too bad it is not what I said.



    So now procreation is random. Do you ever quit with the dishonest conclusions?
    Hey look, another misrepresentation. Procreation is part of a random process, that being evolution.

    So you have zero evidence of any mutation to which you speak of and expect everyone to buy this nonscense because you say so.
    Of course I can prove mutations happen. How many examples would you like? How about the Pseudomonas bacteria, which mutated an ability to "eat" nylon. How many more would you like?

    None of which are natural which you know was and is my point. You are simply not honest enough to admit it.
    And yet some of these do happen in nature: [ame=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homosexual_behavior_in_animals]Homosexual behavior in animals - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia[/ame] Kinda hard to argue that nature is not natural.

    No it hasn't. Another dishonest statement with no fcatual evidence to support it whatsoever.
    Actually, I know both CC and I have explained the difference, and shown sources to back it up. No dishonesty on my part.

    Heterosexual sex is the ONLY means of procreation naturally. You have zero evidence of any natural purpose of homosexual sex.

    That was and is the nail in your coffin to this pitiful display of trying to find a natural or genetic reason for homosexuality.[/QUOTE]


    Which is relevant how? No one has argues this point, yet you keep bringing it up like it proves your point. Further, I have not claimed that homosexuality was genetic, why do you keep claiming it? You have claimed it was not genetic, and that heterosexuality is, and yet you have yet to offer once source to back up either claim.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  5. #685
    Sage
    Harry Guerrilla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Not affiliated with other libertarians.
    Last Seen
    09-01-17 @ 02:38 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    28,955

    Re: Lesbian teen back at Miss. school after prom flap

    It this really that important?

    Do people have nothing else to worry about than some gay girl going to a prom?
    These 'issues' are such distractions to much more important things.
    I was discovering that life just simply isn't fair and bask in the unsung glory of knowing that each obstacle overcome along the way only adds to the satisfaction in the end. Nothing great, after all, was ever accomplished by anyone sulking in his or her misery.
    —Adam Shepard

  6. #686
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:56 PM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,294
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Lesbian teen back at Miss. school after prom flap

    Quote Originally Posted by Harry Guerrilla View Post
    It this really that important?

    Do people have nothing else to worry about than some gay girl going to a prom?
    These 'issues' are such distractions to much more important things.
    Actually, yes, I think it is that important. Treating people as they should be treated is something I think is important.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  7. #687
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Seen
    10-26-10 @ 06:34 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    24,978

    Re: Lesbian teen back at Miss. school after prom flap

    Quote Originally Posted by Harry Guerrilla View Post
    It this really that important?

    Do people have nothing else to worry about than some gay girl going to a prom?
    These 'issues' are such distractions to much more important things.
    It's a civil rights issue.
    In retrospect, was allowing some black girl to sit at a white lunch counter "that important"?
    I'm sure we all had much more important things to worry about.

  8. #688
    Sage
    Harry Guerrilla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Not affiliated with other libertarians.
    Last Seen
    09-01-17 @ 02:38 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    28,955

    Re: Lesbian teen back at Miss. school after prom flap

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    Actually, yes, I think it is that important. Treating people as they should be treated is something I think is important.
    Quote Originally Posted by 1069 View Post
    It's a civil rights issue.
    In retrospect, was allowing some black girl to sit at a white lunch counter "that important"?
    I'm sure we all had much more important things to worry about.
    I guess I should have been more clear.

    What does it solve for religious types to bitch and moan about a gay girl.
    As if they are going to change her sexuality by denying her the privilege to go to her prom.

    There are more serious things to attend to than dumping on gay people.
    I was discovering that life just simply isn't fair and bask in the unsung glory of knowing that each obstacle overcome along the way only adds to the satisfaction in the end. Nothing great, after all, was ever accomplished by anyone sulking in his or her misery.
    —Adam Shepard

  9. #689
    Global Moderator
    I'm a Jedi Master, Yo

    CaptainCourtesy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:22 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    152,647

    Re: Lesbian teen back at Miss. school after prom flap

    Quote Originally Posted by texmaster View Post
    LOL Really. Then what does it prove?



    A misunderstanding of evolution? Can you think of any other way other than using technology to procreate? I'd love to hear this one.



    Of course it is. Heterosexual sex is the only means of procreation yet you want to claim the very act of procreation being heterosexual intercourse is not genetic when it is the only way to pass genetics from one generation to another.

    How does that not compute in your mind?
    What this proves is that you have zero understanding of the difference between procreation and genetics. The two are NOT the same. You are proving that you have no idea what you are talking about.
    "Never fear. Him is here" - Captain Chaos (Dom DeLuise), Cannonball Run

    ====||:-D

    Quote Originally Posted by Wiseone View Post
    This is what I hate about politics the most, it turns people in snobbish egotistical self righteous dicks who allow their political beliefs, partisan attitudes, and 'us vs. them' mentality, to force them to deny reality.

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    You can't paint everone with the same brush.......It does not work tht way.


    Quote Originally Posted by Wessexman View Post
    See with you around Captain we don't even have to make arguments, as you already know everything .
    Quote Originally Posted by CriticalThought View Post
    Had you been born elsewhere or at a different time you may very well have chosen a different belief system.
    Quote Originally Posted by ernst barkmann View Post
    It a person has faith they dont need to convince another of it, and when a non believer is not interested in listening to the word of the lord, " you shake the dust from your sandels and move on"

  10. #690
    Global Moderator
    I'm a Jedi Master, Yo

    CaptainCourtesy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:22 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    152,647

    Re: Lesbian teen back at Miss. school after prom flap

    Quote Originally Posted by texmaster View Post
    Yes it has as the only natural way to pass genetic material to the next generation through procreation. Amazing how basic sex ed is lost on you.
    Amazing how basic biology, sex ed, and logic is lost on YOU. The two concepts, procreation and genetic are COMPLETELY DIFFERENT CONCEPTS. Answer this question... if the only way to pass genetic material to the next generation is through procreation, tell us all, specifically, what is the genetic material that is passed that is the indicator for heterosexuality? Unless you can identify the specific genetic material that determines that one is heterosexual, your foolish presentation of this... one that you keep erroneously doing, is completely false.

    So, here's the question, and each and every time you make this presentation, I will respond with this question:

    If the only way to pass genetic material to the next generation is through procreation, tell us all, specifically, what is the genetic material that is passed that is the the indicator for heterosexuality?
    "Never fear. Him is here" - Captain Chaos (Dom DeLuise), Cannonball Run

    ====||:-D

    Quote Originally Posted by Wiseone View Post
    This is what I hate about politics the most, it turns people in snobbish egotistical self righteous dicks who allow their political beliefs, partisan attitudes, and 'us vs. them' mentality, to force them to deny reality.

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    You can't paint everone with the same brush.......It does not work tht way.


    Quote Originally Posted by Wessexman View Post
    See with you around Captain we don't even have to make arguments, as you already know everything .
    Quote Originally Posted by CriticalThought View Post
    Had you been born elsewhere or at a different time you may very well have chosen a different belief system.
    Quote Originally Posted by ernst barkmann View Post
    It a person has faith they dont need to convince another of it, and when a non believer is not interested in listening to the word of the lord, " you shake the dust from your sandels and move on"

Page 69 of 104 FirstFirst ... 1959676869707179 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •