Page 64 of 104 FirstFirst ... 1454626364656674 ... LastLast
Results 631 to 640 of 1034

Thread: Lesbian teen back at Miss. school after prom flap

  1. #631
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Seen
    10-26-10 @ 06:34 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    24,978

    Re: Lesbian teen back at Miss. school after prom flap

    Basic and AIT, I should be home late November.
    My son left for Basic on July 1st of last year. He graduated AIT on Dec 12, I think. Maybe 13th or 14th.
    Maybe different MOSs take longer.

  2. #632
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    United States
    Last Seen
    01-21-16 @ 12:21 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    51,124

    Re: Lesbian teen back at Miss. school after prom flap

    Quote Originally Posted by 1069 View Post
    Where are you doing Basic and AIT? What's your MOS?
    I'll do BCT at Fort Leonard Wood and AIT at Fort Benning.

    I'm a 21E, Heavy Equipment Operator.

    I'll become a part of the 842nd Engineer Company, "the deuce", out of Sturgis.

    My step mother took this pic of me when I came home from RSP drill last month:



    ...damn I'm hot

    Man I couldn't lift my arms when that pic was taken, I got in trouble for so much ****
    Last edited by Jerry; 03-14-10 at 01:36 AM.

  3. #633
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    United States
    Last Seen
    01-21-16 @ 12:21 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    51,124

    Re: Lesbian teen back at Miss. school after prom flap

    Quote Originally Posted by 1069 View Post
    My son left for Basic on July 1st of last year. He graduated AIT on Dec 12, I think. Maybe 13th or 14th.
    Maybe different MOSs take longer.
    Yeah they can very a lot. I think if you're going to be just a truck driver your AIT is 4 weeks, whereas combat medics train for 4 months.

  4. #634
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Redneck Riviera
    Last Seen
    07-09-11 @ 06:11 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    28,728

    Re: Lesbian teen back at Miss. school after prom flap

    When you're in Benning, that's very close to us, you're welcome to come down one weekend for some home-cooked food and alcoholic beverages.

  5. #635
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    United States
    Last Seen
    01-21-16 @ 12:21 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    51,124

    Re: Lesbian teen back at Miss. school after prom flap

    ....that cute lil girl in the picture behind me is my niece Julian

  6. #636
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Seen
    10-26-10 @ 06:34 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    24,978

    Re: Lesbian teen back at Miss. school after prom flap

    Quote Originally Posted by Jerry View Post
    I'll do BCT at Fort Leonard Wood and AIT at Fort Benning.

    I'm a 21E, Heavy Equipment Operator.

    I'll become a part of the 842nd Engineer Company, "the deuce", out of Sturgis.

    My step mother took this pic of me when I came home from RSP drill last month:



    ...damn I'm hot
    Don't know anything about those. I believe Leonard Wood is co-ed. I know Ft Jackson is.
    I've heard Benning is tough, maybe the toughest.
    But at least you'll be there for AIT rather than Basic, and at least it'll be fall by then.

  7. #637
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    United States
    Last Seen
    01-21-16 @ 12:21 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    51,124

    Re: Lesbian teen back at Miss. school after prom flap

    Quote Originally Posted by Catz Part Deux View Post
    When you're in Benning, that's very close to us, you're welcome to come down one weekend for some home-cooked food and alcoholic beverages.
    You don't mind if I bring some company do you

  8. #638
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Redneck Riviera
    Last Seen
    07-09-11 @ 06:11 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    28,728

    Re: Lesbian teen back at Miss. school after prom flap

    Quote Originally Posted by Jerry View Post
    You don't mind if I bring some company do you
    Not at all. Mi casa es su casa.

  9. #639
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    United States
    Last Seen
    01-21-16 @ 12:21 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    51,124

    Re: Lesbian teen back at Miss. school after prom flap

    Well ****, I quit my argument.

    I assumed the school had some history and substance to it's recent decisions, but apparently this is all about one admin ****ting bricks over something the school has actually allowed, with no fuss, for a long time.

    The admin is the attention whore, not the girl.

  10. #640
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Redneck Riviera
    Last Seen
    07-09-11 @ 06:11 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    28,728

    Re: Lesbian teen back at Miss. school after prom flap

    Quote Originally Posted by Jerry View Post
    Well ****, I quit my argument.

    I assumed the school had some history and substance to it's recent decisions, but apparently this is all about one admin ****ting bricks over something the school has actually allowed, with no fuss, for a long time.

    The admin is the attention whore, not the girl.
    This is Mississippi we're talking about here.

Page 64 of 104 FirstFirst ... 1454626364656674 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •